Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484388 times)

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2865 on: May 05, 2015, 06:18:21 PM »
Rabbit: sadhgskhgfaksga jaskhd I won't survive the cuteness. *_* The whole crew is so cuddly.

Daéa Reina: you're right, the lines fit scarily well the characters... it's even better because I love Mulan and now I'm making mental comparisons.

SolarPoweredGirl: I'm definitely voting for Reynk. :D Another scarily well-fitting AU I see.

Haiz: what the - did I actually prompt that?! I'm patting myself on the back for that now because I seriously didn't know just how badly I needed to see Sigrun in a bunad climbing a flag pole. ;D I hope this series continues for a long time!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2866 on: May 05, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »
also I think my frequent fanarting these past months have improved my art skills a lot actually?
^this
I also may have ... borrowed part of Minna's nose-drawing style, just because it looks SO MUCH BETTER than what I was doing. And everybody I draw has cheekbones now. Heh.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2867 on: May 05, 2015, 09:16:27 PM »
^this
I also may have ... borrowed part of Minna's nose-drawing style, just because it looks SO MUCH BETTER than what I was doing. And everybody I draw has cheekbones now. Heh.

Me too! :0 What a coincidence! It's not too much of a change from what I was doing before, but I mainly borrowed those little highlight things on the tip/bridge of the nose. Is it really obvious...??
YEET

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #2868 on: May 05, 2015, 09:31:36 PM »
Man, I really was tired when I drew that Sigrun because I even put my old art tumblr url on the art... [headdesk]
I'll go back and fix it when I upload it + some other SSSS sketches to my art tumblr.

You call this "not a proper sigrun"? this is a very sigrun sigrun
you even did colours
and I like it a lot
especially the way you did her hair
floff
I just wish I'd spent a little more time on her hehe. qwq
Thank you! (And I can guarantee that any character I draw always ends up with floofier hair)
Oh my gosh! I love the expression!
And this is a proper Sigrun tho!
Thanks! I call it the "I'm going to destroy the trollbait" face.
Baku, I agree with Haiz, her hair looks so pretty and floffloffloffloffloff
Your coloring is so cute and hhhh I love the color holds (that is what they're called right??) I really want to try doing some when I have time for digital draw :0
Thank yooouu! uwu I didn't even know what color holds meant and had to look it up lol. I usually just fill in a color I like on a clipping layer and play around with filters OR I'll manually go and color in the lines to my liking!
Bake: that is an extremely proper Sigrun, thank you and feel free to give us more!
Thanks, and don't worry, I'll be drawing the lovely captain as many times as I can!
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #2869 on: May 05, 2015, 11:08:05 PM »
in response 2 the previous reynir: thANK U ALL FOR UR KIND WORDS 8''^) and regarding the second version ahA...my knee-jerk reaction when i start to get fond of a character is to draw them bloodied up 8^)))))))))) ill keep things pg for the children tho
other news:
BEEP BEEP I PASSED MY MATH FINAL SO I DREW A 5 MIN INDULGENT SIGRUN

YEHAW WE DID IT FOLKS

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #2870 on: May 06, 2015, 12:31:19 AM »
doubleposts excitedly

modern winter fav??? 8^)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:38:33 AM by callipygous »

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #2871 on: May 06, 2015, 12:34:28 AM »

doubleposts excitedly

modern winter fav??? 8^)

callipygous... wow. First off, your 5 minute sketch is better than most of my 30 minute drawings. Second, have I mentioned that I love your style immensely? Because I love your style immensely. And third - SIGRUN. WHOA. She looks great in a ponytail!
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #2872 on: May 06, 2015, 01:11:32 AM »
Now that Lars is done posting all the vote reward cheebs I'll just leave them all here, along with bonus DerpCat :)

I've exhausted my cuteness quota for the next decade. *slinks off to doodle body horror as therapy*

I'm... I'm pretty sure that this much cuteness is illegal where I live. *punches a possum in order to feel Texan again* *gets bitten by possum* *starts to cry* *apologized to by possum* *apologizes to possum* *shows possum post* *possum punches me in order to feel Texan again*
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:16:20 AM by RandomTexanReader »
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2873 on: May 06, 2015, 01:24:43 AM »
Now that Lars is done posting all the vote reward cheebs I'll just leave them all here, along with bonus DerpCat :)

I've exhausted my cuteness quota for the next decade. *slinks off to doodle body horror as therapy*

This is so cute!!! I believe this is the first time I have every truly squeed (is squeed even a word?) in my life> THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!! I have died from cuteness. The cat ears are the best.
Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2874 on: May 06, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »
you'd think I've drawn enough sigrun shenanigans in doodleordie to last me a lifetime, BUT I've been planning this one for so long........ so here's the newest installment in the ever ongoing series "SIGRUN NO":

you'd also think I'd be able to wait till it's actualy may 17th to post, but not only am I impatient, but I've also got an exam the 18th so I might actually have to isolate myself from the internet around that time.......

- fun fact, I do all my colouring on a single layer because I hate myself THAT'S HOW I ROLL
- speaking of personal art improvement, contrast and compare to my earlier baby sigrun climbing a dragonhead figure, which was already a huge step forward from my first sigrun draw
(I'm still happy with both of those though)
in response 2 the previous reynir: thANK U ALL FOR UR KIND WORDS 8''^) and regarding the second version ahA...my knee-jerk reaction when i start to get fond of a character is to draw them bloodied up 8^)))))))))) ill keep things pg for the children tho
other news:

YEHAW WE DID IT FOLKS

doubleposts excitedly

modern winter fav??? 8^)

YES
MORE SIGRUNS
THIS JUST CAMED MORE AWESOME! I'll stop with the caps tho
This is just soooooo awesome!
X3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2875 on: May 06, 2015, 01:49:35 AM »
I am too tired to give you all a proper Sigrun, so have whatever I managed to draw right before bed instead.

The soft coloring is so pretty! :D

Aggghhh, so cute!!! (/◕ω◕)/

Ok, so... I got inspiration from one of the chains on Doodle or Die.
And Mulan quotes just fit so well with the SSSS characters!
I'm sorry about the quality... I was in a hurry to get these ideas into drawings.
It fits so well! :) Doodle or Die is creating so many wonderful crossovers!

*continues crossover posts*
Here is Reynir as Link from Legend of Zelda
Linkir? Reynk? I don't even know.

Woho, more Zelda crossovers! :D

you'd think I've drawn enough sigrun shenanigans in doodleordie to last me a lifetime, BUT I've been planning this one for so long........ so here's the newest installment in the ever ongoing series "SIGRUN NO":

She looks so pretty in traditional clothes! I'm impressed she managed to scale that flagpole O_O

doubleposts excitedly

modern winter fav??? 8^)
That ponytail <3 She's so beautiful!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #2876 on: May 06, 2015, 01:50:48 AM »

> Save Picture as
> Create new folder
> "Adorable Shit"
> Save

Really, thank you for this.
Feel free to PM.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2877 on: May 06, 2015, 03:39:32 AM »
Thank you everyone who commented so far O:

Haiz: what the - did I actually prompt that?! I'm patting myself on the back for that now because I seriously didn't know just how badly I needed to see Sigrun in a bunad climbing a flag pole. ;D I hope this series continues for a long time!
Not sure whether or not it was your comment on my old sigrun-in-a-bunad-i-drew-on-the-plane sketch that made me draw this specifically, because I was already determined to make a Proper Art of bunad sigrun at some point anyway. but I think we all needed a bunad!sigrun climbing a flag pole. (And it probably will.)

I also took Fim's suggestion on giving her a sunnfjordbunad because I know absolutely nothing about bunads

She looks so pretty in traditional clothes! I'm impressed she managed to scale that flagpole O_O
well, I'm not. SIGRUN COME DOWN HERE WE TOLD YOU THIS ISN'T CAPTURE THE FLAG

SolarPoweredGirl: ahahaha what a cute Reynk

callypigous: hOW DARE U DRAW SUCH BEAUTIFUL SIGRUNS
the modern clothing one reminds me of a chef..... master chef sigrun. that would only end well
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2878 on: May 06, 2015, 03:53:28 AM »

well, I'm not. SIGRUN COME DOWN HERE WE TOLD YOU THIS ISN'T CAPTURE THE FLAG
Of course it is, why else would you put the flag in such a hard to reach place??
I guess I did it Mulan-style :P For some reason I started thinking about Ida in Emil i Lönneberga, but that would probably be Reynir xD

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2879 on: May 06, 2015, 04:24:57 AM »
Callipygous: CONGRATS ON THE MATH and yesssss to the Sigruns. Have I mentioned I really love your linework? Because I really really love your linework!

Haiz: I'm not above any form of extracting more Sigrun shenanigans from you. Lemme know if you want bribes from Iceland.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: