Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483981 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2640 on: April 27, 2015, 12:16:14 PM »
Physics are hard so I drew Lalli doing magics instead. In sweatpants. Idk it just seemed like a sensible thing to do

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2641 on: April 27, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »
Siigriiiiiid I love your sketches!!! Magic in sweatpants is Alwas Sensible, especially when physics. also I haven't seen supernatural but demon sigrun looks fierce and beautiful

HELLO LEGENDANCER THOSE CLAY CATS ARE SUPER COOL WOW
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2642 on: April 27, 2015, 12:40:07 PM »
Hi! Long time lurker creeps out of the shadows of anonimity to add her two cents. Or maybe just one - it all depends on inflation. And my skills with a camera.  So let me show you what I came up with during the weekend:

And in case I messed up the image inserting (can't see it in preview no matter what I try, so probably), here's a link to the picture, too:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/33352687@N03/17261744706/
I know it's been almost half a year since Minna drew this picture, but the idea of the whole SSSS crew as cats kept haunting me in my crafting endeavors, and it was high time to let it out I guess. And there is no such a thing as having enough cats. I'm SO looking forward to the crew meeting their kitty!
Since I'm new to the forum, I'd like to ask for some help if this is not the right place to post this. Thank you.

Edit: I fail at inserting pictures.
Oh wow, those are so cute! Wonderful job ^w^

I hate the fact that I barely have time for drawing at all lately. Sooo, the best I can give you is quick doodles I did in class while I was actually supposed to be doing Important Stuff :/

Demon Sigrun is surprisingly fun to draw. I've also included Reynir in this au now that we've officially met him, but those sketches are at home (I'm at school right now) and I have yet to scan them.

OMG DEMON SIGRUN?! OH YEEEAH!
It looks sooooooo awesome! *w*

Physics are hard so I drew Lalli doing magics instead. In sweatpants. Idk it just seemed like a sensible thing to do

Hehe I love how he is trying to do a magic-ball (?)
Cute ^w^
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #2643 on: April 27, 2015, 01:07:47 PM »

Oh gee, she looks like a... like a... Disney gnome? Whatever, it is so very cute! I must say that I really like the style, especially your choise of colors and soft lines :)
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2644 on: April 27, 2015, 01:14:46 PM »
Siigriiiiiid I love your sketches!!! Magic in sweatpants is Alwas Sensible, especially when physics. also I haven't seen supernatural but demon sigrun looks fierce and beautiful

Supernatural is awesome, and SSSS is also awesome. Obviously the only logical thing to do is to combine them. And thanks!!

OMG DEMON SIGRUN?! OH YEEEAH!
It looks sooooooo awesome! *w*
Thank youuuuuu!! There is another demon Sigrun hiding around somewhere in this thread, if you're interested (I can link you to it if you want?) That one is MUCH better drawn, and also coloured

Quote from: RealRedCloudYT
Hehe I love how he is trying to do a magic-ball (?)
Cute ^w^

Ah yes. The magic ball XD That's just how I imagined magic for some reason? Like a half see-through, glowing orb.

Uhhhh

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2645 on: April 27, 2015, 01:22:58 PM »
Thank youuuuuu!! There is another demon Sigrun hiding around somewhere in this thread, if you're interested (I can link you to it if you want?) That one is MUCH better drawn, and also coloured

Ah yes. The magic ball XD That's just how I imagined magic for some reason? Like a half see-through, glowing orb.

Uhhhh

Welcome! ^^ And I've alredy seen it, in Tumblr because I stalk persons there- The heck is going on with my grammar today?

Everyone images Lalli with a magic ball hehe
Imagine a AU that Lalli is a magical neko
That would be awesome! *w* (I'm going to draw it, i'm so smart XD)
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2646 on: April 27, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
Sigrid those are lovely!! :D Sigrid Sigruns are my favorite thing yessss
Lalli looks so peaceful and pretty and he's rocking the sweatpants! He'd be a hoodie and sweatpants kind of guy no doubt.
Have I said how much I love your faces. I love your faces. I love your art. I also really love demon Sigrun and I'm not even in the supernatural fandom ahaha ha ha
YEET

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2647 on: April 27, 2015, 02:24:16 PM »
Ahh blanket thank you everyone!! you've convinced me i'll never ever stop drawing. good luck i'm taking over this threadThis is the most best idea. Perhaps I will continue this Zelda AU not like I've thought about this already or anything haha ha ha
Spoiler: show

Four Swords-style!
Sigrun: green Link
Lalli: blue Link
Emil: red Link
Reynir: purple Link
Tuuri and Mikkel: Zelda (hush that makes lots of sense ok)

You're genius *pins medal on your back* and I need this in my life! Mikkel and Reynir could make a good Talon/Malon duo.

I hate the fact that I barely have time for drawing at all lately. Sooo, the best I can give you is quick doodles I did in class while I was actually supposed to be doing Important Stuff :/

Demon Sigrun is surprisingly fun to draw. I've also included Reynir in this au now that we've officially met him, but those sketches are at home (I'm at school right now) and I have yet to scan them.

This (nice picture) looks like something from Reynir's non-magedream nightmares.
"Nooo, please angry demon warrior lady, I promise to be useful! Please don't hurt me, I'm... not dressed properly? Wait where're my trousers?"

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #2648 on: April 27, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »
Reynir as Link reminded me of another crossover: Robin Hood. Mikkel would be little John, and Robin would be.. well..

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2649 on: April 27, 2015, 03:36:21 PM »
Reynir as Link reminded me of another crossover: Robin Hood. Mikkel would be little John, and Robin would be.. well..

In that case Friar Tuck, the bawdy clergyman, would be ... Emil? At least Reynir could make a suitable Alan-a-Dale/Will Scarlett, the vily bard of the crew.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2650 on: April 27, 2015, 04:02:36 PM »
Sigrid those are lovely!! :D Sigrid Sigruns are my favorite thing yessss
Lalli looks so peaceful and pretty and he's rocking the sweatpants! He'd be a hoodie and sweatpants kind of guy no doubt.
Have I said how much I love your faces. I love your faces. I love your art. I also really love demon Sigrun and I'm not even in the supernatural fandom ahaha ha ha

AAAAAAA thank you so much!!! (Hehe, Sigrid Sigruns XD)

This (nice picture) looks like something from Reynir's non-magedream nightmares.
"Nooo, please angry demon warrior lady, I promise to be useful! Please don't hurt me, I'm... not dressed properly? Wait where're my trousers?"

I have an inexplicable urge to draw a surrealistic nightmare au now. I probably won't do that. I don't have time to do that. But I want to.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2651 on: April 27, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »

Also here.
I've no idea where this came from or what's going on. :P And yes I do paint other characters than just Sigrun, this is purely coincidental and I can stop painting her any time I want to.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2652 on: April 27, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »

Also here.
I've no idea where this came from or what's going on. :P And yes I do paint other characters than just Sigrun, this is purely coincidental and I can stop painting her any time I want to.

Oh my gosh!
This is SO AWESOME!!! -insert a Rainbow Dash's /)*3*(\ face-
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2653 on: April 27, 2015, 05:50:12 PM »

Also here.

Laufey, this is lovely! :O The simplicity of her silhouette against all that crazy (which looks AMAZING by the way) is so elegant and powerful and hhhhhh I love Sigrun this makes me so happy
YEET

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2654 on: April 27, 2015, 05:56:10 PM »

Also here.
oh gosh oh goshhh
I'll never have enough of sigrun holding the knife over her head
never
it's the pose that best shows her fierceness and her leading abilites that hides behind her usually dorky personality and *dissolves into incoherent gargling about why i love sigrun*
also holy heck that trolly backdrop i am so so so impressed
you'll know where to find me.