Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483859 times)

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2625 on: April 26, 2015, 04:19:21 PM »
Awww cute Tuuri! ^w^
I know your feel girl, I can't do anything neither ;_;
Thanks! And exactly, there's just never enough time between working on owed art and my dumb retail job. ;;
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2626 on: April 26, 2015, 04:28:37 PM »
look guys i did the draw

Prop pose prompts again. Sigrun - map, Lalli - headphones, Emil - umbrella, Reynir - treasure chest
Freddie got what's happening here on point: “Like he’d see a treasure chest and just be like ‘oh what a cool way to keep your stuff, well best respect the owners privacy, I’ll just be on my wa- jeepers!’”

Also I am having too much fun with these colored pencils somebody stop me now

I don't really know what's going on (what's a "Prop pose prompt"?) BUT I'm loving everything about the picture, especially Zelda-Reynir (he needs a safety cat) !!

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2627 on: April 26, 2015, 04:29:57 PM »
Thanks! And exactly, there's just never enough time between working on owed art and my dumb retail job. ;;
Welcome! and, oh...
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2628 on: April 26, 2015, 06:50:52 PM »
Unlos, Curry; OMG, thanks! D8
I started drawing accidentally (long story) and I liked it. But I feel a little awkward surrounded by so many people who really know how to draw.

And Curry, what does it mean: "somebody stop me now"?! It would be a crime, Curry! 
Did I mention how I love your style? I LOVE YOUR STYLE! Lalli is absolutely adorable. And Emil. And Sigrun. And Reynir.  ;D

Curiosity. Woah! I can die happy now. I saw Emil in blue jeans. And it was great. 

Baku. Well, it's time when I can use just one letter to describe my thoughts. So: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2629 on: April 26, 2015, 07:05:36 PM »
Here's a headshot doodle of Tuuri I did last night.

I wanna do the rest of the cast when I get the chance.
aaahhh your style is adorable!!! feel free to spam this thread whenever

I........ drew a quick make-up test for my high school au reynir
Spoiler: show

it's past midnight again and I have no idea how makeup works
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2630 on: April 26, 2015, 08:22:27 PM »

it's past midnight again and I have no idea how makeup works

BEAUTIFUL haiz i love this it's too pretty. reynir is too pretty. send help i have an obsession
also what is makeup?? magic. magic for your face
YEET

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #2631 on: April 26, 2015, 08:27:10 PM »
aaahhh your style is adorable!!! feel free to spam this thread whenever

Eeee thank you! And oh my goodness, he looks fabulous (and can rock makeup better than me omg).

Also I apparently had more time today to draw something else... Maybe Tuuri is soft and cuddly like the sheep back home?

She'll be fine, she's just screaming internally. /crosses my fingers in hopes that this isn't too shippy to be frowned upon
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:57:34 PM by Baku »
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #2632 on: April 26, 2015, 10:01:23 PM »

Also I apparently had more time today to draw something else... Maybe Tuuri is soft and cuddly like the sheep back home?

She'll be fine, she's just screaming internally. /crosses my fingers in hopes that this isn't too shippy to be frowned upon

Omg, this is so great!!! :D I love your style and demand humbly request that you draw more!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2633 on: April 26, 2015, 10:46:06 PM »
look guys i did the draw

Prop pose prompts again. Sigrun - map, Lalli - headphones, Emil - umbrella, Reynir - treasure chest
Freddie got what's happening here on point: “Like he’d see a treasure chest and just be like ‘oh what a cool way to keep your stuff, well best respect the owners privacy, I’ll just be on my wa- jeepers!’”

Also I am having too much fun with these colored pencils somebody stop me now
My first thought when seeing this was "Nooo Reynir's going to get stabbed in the gut by Emil's umbrella!!" xD I really like how indifferent Link!Reynir is to himself tripping like that! Maybe it's a normal occurence when finding treasure chests?
As for Emil, that is the most best way to hold an umbrella <3 Especially with the leg pulled up like that ^w^
Also I love you for Sigrun's toned arms and realistic chest!
Where do you get your prop pose prompts from?

Here's a headshot doodle of Tuuri I did last night.

I wanna do the rest of the cast when I get the chance.
Haha so cute! She's tired of hearing the same crappy excuses everytime!

Eeee thank you! And oh my goodness, he looks fabulous (and can rock makeup better than me omg).

I see that he aimed for the warmest and softest part xD Definitely not too shippy!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

LurkBeast

« Reply #2634 on: April 26, 2015, 10:57:03 PM »

At first, just glancing at it and not reading anything my first thought was, Oh shoot, Reynir's caught the Rash and he fell on Tuuri and they're both going to die.

I like it.

Aaaaand then I realized what was actually happening. I think there might be something wrong with me.

Anyway nice work. :)

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2635 on: April 26, 2015, 11:03:46 PM »
Ahh blanket thank you everyone!! you've convinced me i'll never ever stop drawing. good luck i'm taking over this thread
I don't really know what's going on (what's a "Prop pose prompt"?) BUT I'm loving everything about the picture, especially Zelda-Reynir (he needs a safety cat) !!
This is the most best idea. Perhaps I will continue this Zelda AU not like I've thought about this already or anything haha ha ha

Four Swords-style!
Sigrun: green Link
Lalli: blue Link
Emil: red Link
Reynir: purple Link
Tuuri and Mikkel: Zelda (hush that makes lots of sense ok)

My first thought when seeing this was "Nooo Reynir's going to get stabbed in the gut by Emil's umbrella!!" xD I really like how indifferent Link!Reynir is to himself tripping like that! Maybe it's a normal occurence when finding treasure chests?
As for Emil, that is the most best way to hold an umbrella <3 Especially with the leg pulled up like that ^w^
Also I love you for Sigrun's toned arms and realistic chest!
Where do you get your prop pose prompts from?
Reynir would be a terrible very clumsy adventurer, that's for sure... Emil would do something ridiculous and posey like this.
Sigrun is really fun to draw and she had really muscly legs that were sadly obscured by her pants. What a shame.
I get them right here (and Fim, hopefully this clears up your question about what the prompt is • v • )
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2636 on: April 27, 2015, 01:39:26 AM »

It's not too shippy, it's PERFECT!
It's too cute! ^w^!
My shipping intensifies are on hehe
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2637 on: April 27, 2015, 03:19:52 AM »
Ahh blanket thank you everyone!! you've convinced me i'll never ever stop drawing. good luck i'm taking over this threadThis is the most best idea. Perhaps I will continue this Zelda AU not like I've thought about this already or anything haha ha ha

Four Swords-style!
Sigrun: green Link
Lalli: blue Link
Emil: red Link
Reynir: purple Link
Tuuri and Mikkel: Zelda (hush that makes lots of sense ok)
Reynir would be a terrible very clumsy adventurer, that's for sure... Emil would do something ridiculous and posey like this.
Sigrun is really fun to draw and she had really muscly legs that were sadly obscured by her pants. What a shame.
I get them right here (and Fim, hopefully this clears up your question about what the prompt is • v • )
Oh~ more Zelda AU sounds amazing \(*W*)/ I can totally see them all in the hero's tunic, Tuuri as Zelda and Mikkel.. Ganon? >D
Thank you for sharing the prompts! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2638 on: April 27, 2015, 03:46:57 AM »

My heart is mortally wounded! It's so cute and adorable and sweetly and boohoo (crying with happiness).

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2639 on: April 27, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »
I hate the fact that I barely have time for drawing at all lately. Sooo, the best I can give you is quick doodles I did in class while I was actually supposed to be doing Important Stuff :/

Demon Sigrun is surprisingly fun to draw. I've also included Reynir in this au now that we've officially met him, but those sketches are at home (I'm at school right now) and I have yet to scan them.