Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484546 times)

KMK

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2610 on: April 26, 2015, 02:37:02 AM »
I don't know what's up with this fandom, you are all so freaking talented!! I visit this thread daily, and I never get disappointed.

So, I did a little something to contribute...

Braidy decided to rebraid his braid and Tuuri went all "EEEEEE".
I don't know how this drawing happened. I was drawing Tuuri and then I decided that she was "eeing" over Reynir because YES, then Reynir decided his braid was a mess and needed adjustments.
I already have problems drawing fingers, and I had to draw fingers braiding (what have I brought upon myself!).
Sorry about the smudged lines, I was too lazy to fix it (and afraid that I would end up erasing some important lines in the process). Also, Reynir's face looks weird.

My aunt has hair as long as Renirs. She keeps it in a braid. When it is released it is breathtaking and magical. It also takes hours to dry from a washing. In fact if she wants to dye it it takes 3 to 4 people to help her do this. Some point in this winter he is going to end up washing that hair. I can so see Tuuri volunteering to help him comb it out and dry it.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2611 on: April 26, 2015, 04:26:08 AM »
Seems that you buds were having fun with art while I was writing my horrendous term paper. Really lost track on the flow, there's been so many. Sorry I can't comment of everything, but I hope I'll be more active in that soon.  :)

But for now... I needed Emil in blue jeans, I made Emil in blue jeans. And a catank! Don't take him serously, I've had "I Can't Dance" by Genesis playing in my head while I was drawing this :D Also, me can't into backgrounds (and anatomy, it seems).

I can't explain this with Words!
;v;
I started fangirl when i see it OMG *w*
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2612 on: April 26, 2015, 04:51:05 AM »
Oh my, thank you so much everybody for all your kind words!
You can't imagine how important it is for silly girls who had made their first attempt to draw something only two or three months ago.

First attempt three months ago?!? You're kidding, your stuff is so good!

@Curiosity: Emil in blue jeans trying to look badass brightened my morning.

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #2613 on: April 26, 2015, 08:11:43 AM »
I'm glad you liked him :) Yes, the neck, the collarbone *writing down* I'll make sure to pay more attention to that zone next time.

I remember someone suggested (and mad robin performed) that in modern-AU Emil could be a model, so yes, I think he's in the middle of photo shooting right now :D
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

P__

« Reply #2614 on: April 26, 2015, 08:28:49 AM »
I think he's in the middle of photo shooting right now :D

I'd have thought he's just always acting like he was, regardless of the situation :P
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2615 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:51 AM »
You can't imagine how important it is for silly girls who had made their first attempt to draw something only two or three months ago.

Wait, wha-a-a-a-aattt?? How? Does one get this good that quickly?? What sorcery is this??
In all seriousness you have a ton of talent! I spent 5 years making up anatomy as I went along (or just. not drawing it at all ahahaha ha) so major props to you for drawing everything and drawing it really well! :D
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2616 on: April 26, 2015, 12:08:16 PM »
All these drawings... They are all amazing. This is by far the most best thread (for me, at least).

I remember someone suggested (and mad robin performed) that in modern-AU Emil could be a model, so yes, I think he's in the middle of photo shooting right now :D

This is perfect!  ;D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Oh Deer

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • I live!! but no joke, it's good to be back :D
« Reply #2617 on: April 26, 2015, 12:42:13 PM »
SSSS sign splatter painting! It didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to, but seeing as how I freehanded the template and just taped it onto some poster board...its pretty good! Ps. Yes I know the bottom diamond is supposed to have the thing in the middle, I tried, it failed.
"Nerds + time = siege engines, it's a well-known fact."- Noodly Appendage
:chap6:, :chap7: :chap8:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2618 on: April 26, 2015, 01:06:06 PM »
look guys i did the draw

Prop pose prompts again. Sigrun - map, Lalli - headphones, Emil - umbrella, Reynir - treasure chest
Freddie got what's happening here on point: “Like he’d see a treasure chest and just be like ‘oh what a cool way to keep your stuff, well best respect the owners privacy, I’ll just be on my wa- jeepers!’”

Also I am having too much fun with these colored pencils somebody stop me now
YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2619 on: April 26, 2015, 01:33:51 PM »
curiousity: yess blue jeans are exactly an Emil thing. He does look like a model (although yeah, he'd probably strike that pose anyway, model or not).

Oh Deer: I like it! I'd recognize it immediately, even without the empty bit in the lowest part.

Curry: They're all perfect, esp. Lalli and Emil who look strangely accurate (and sparkly). ;D Now we only need a Mikkel with a rose... nobody should ever stop Curry please.

Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2620 on: April 26, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »
i'M FINALLY HOME AND CAN BROWSE THIS THREAD

ohhhhhhhh wow so many great things
pretty reynir, tea time + cake, feudal japan au, storytelling sigrun, tuuri's diary, mikkel, model emil, abstract expressionism, fantastic item prompts,,,,
i dont have the energy to comment on everything individually right now but i want you to know i'm making a big effort in not slamming the caps lock to gargle incoherently right now. everything is fantastic and i love you guys. for realz

me, i thought i'd be spending the weekend sitting in a corner, doodling by myself, but alas i actually made friends and was pretty busy. plot twist

all i did was this quick sigrun on the whiteboard hahahaha

you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2621 on: April 26, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
SSSS sign splatter painting! It didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to, but seeing as how I freehanded the template and just taped it onto some poster board...its pretty good! Ps. Yes I know the bottom diamond is supposed to have the thing in the middle, I tried, it failed.

Eeee! I love it!
Don't worry about the diamond in the middle, it looks fine without it ^w^ (And you can draw it, not like me because I can't draw the logo -goes to the emo corner-)

look guys i did the draw

Prop pose prompts again. Sigrun - map, Lalli - headphones, Emil - umbrella, Reynir - treasure chest
Freddie got what's happening here on point: “Like he’d see a treasure chest and just be like ‘oh what a cool way to keep your stuff, well best respect the owners privacy, I’ll just be on my wa- jeepers!’”

Also I am having too much fun with these colored pencils somebody stop me now

Curry, I love you for making these
I ABSOLUTLEY (what is spelling even) love Link!Reynir and that Sparkling Emil! *w*

i'M FINALLY HOME AND CAN BROWSE THIS THREAD

ohhhhhhhh wow so many great things
pretty reynir, tea time + cake, feudal japan au, storytelling sigrun, tuuri's diary, mikkel, model emil, abstract expressionism, fantastic item prompts,,,,
i dont have the energy to comment on everything individually right now but i want you to know i'm making a big effort in not slamming the caps lock to gargle incoherently right now. everything is fantastic and i love you guys. for realz

me, i thought i'd be spending the weekend sitting in a corner, doodling by myself, but alas i actually made friends and was pretty busy. plot twist

all i did was this quick sigrun on the whiteboard hahahaha

YES
I'll probably do the same if I learn how to draw Sigrun properly
It's awesome ;w;
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #2622 on: April 26, 2015, 02:28:12 PM »
@Oh Deer This looks so cool! Very Jackson Pollock-esque ^^

@Curry Oh my gosh, these poses are brilliant. Reynir looks rather unfazed by the fact that he's about to face-plant the floor; he's just like "damn, not again". Meanwhile Emil is demonstrating the correct way to carry an umbrella

@Haiz I think you may have managed to capture Sigrun's entire personality in one doodle... all you need to do now is to add hair sparkles on par with Emil's and she will be complete! ;)
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #2623 on: April 26, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »
Here's a headshot doodle of Tuuri I did last night.

I wanna do the rest of the cast when I get the chance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:01:40 PM by Baku »
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2624 on: April 26, 2015, 04:15:56 PM »
Here's a headshot doodle of Tuuri I did last night.

I wanna do the rest of the cast when I get the chance.

Awww cute Tuuri! ^w^
I know your feel girl, I can't do anything neither ;_;
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_