Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483766 times)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2445 on: April 19, 2015, 04:39:13 PM »
Here, some doodles:
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #2446 on: April 19, 2015, 08:34:29 PM »
You all know that thing when you find a new song you like and then proceed to listen to it for 48 hours or more until you can't even stand the first chord? It's kinda like what I'm doing, except instead of a song, it's a dude. And instead of listening, I'm drawing the dude. And instead of getting tired of the song, I'm still very much not getting tired of drawing the same dude. But hey, next time it'll be a pic of Reynir striking a pose :D

Here, have a mage with legs a mile long.

Airbending? Ballet-dancing? Who knows. I wanted to practice poses and did a lot of sketches and I dunno, I liked the pose of one sketch and then something happened and this was the result :D A day may come when I draw him not being all cool and mysterious, but it is not this day. Oh and if the legs look weird, it's the angle. In the body sketch it actually made sense :D Non-glowy closer look for giggles and stuff: http://i6.aijaa.com/b/00643/13804731.jpg

Looks somewhat like he's dancing, because I have this image in my head that if you're raising a hurricane, you're gonna move around and gesture like you're dancing with the winds
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:58:38 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #2447 on: April 19, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »
You all know that thing when you find a new song you like and then proceed to listen to it for 48 hours or more until you can't even stand the first chord? It's kinda like what I'm doing, except instead of a song, it's a dude. And instead of listening, I'm drawing the dude. And instead of getting tired of the song, I'm still very much not getting tired of drawing the same dude. But hey, next time it'll be a pic of Reynir striking a pose :D

Airbending? Ballet-dancing? Who knows. I wanted to practice poses and did a lot of sketches and I dunno, I liked the pose of one sketch and then something happened and this was the result :D A day may come when I draw him not being all cool and mysterious, but it is not this day. Oh and if the legs look weird, it's the angle. In the body sketch it actually made sense :D Non-glowy closer look for giggles and stuff: http://i6.aijaa.com/b/00643/13804731.jpg

Looks somewhat like he's dancing, because I have this image in my head that if you're raising a hurricane, you're gonna move around and gesture like you're dancing with the winds

Purdy, as always. And I totally agree, if summoning wind/storms/etc you need to invoke it in your movement, helps set the mood too.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2448 on: April 19, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »
I made the mistake of asking my sister for drawing ideas and she told me to go to the SSSS archives, click on a random page number and draw something on that page, so I did and I hope it's okay because I spent way to much time drawing it.

(I can't draw hands)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:21:28 PM by Huntra »
Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2449 on: April 19, 2015, 10:25:24 PM »
eeeeeeeeeee that's so pretty! I like the eyes and the eyebrows and ok, mostly it's just that I'm a sucker for Lalli-drawings but y'know
Also, Sumeri, howwwwwwwwww??? so beautiful!!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2450 on: April 20, 2015, 01:43:11 AM »

*le gasp* BEAUTIFUL /)*w*(\
Maybe he's ballet-airbending? (?) I dunno hehe
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2451 on: April 20, 2015, 02:06:50 AM »
Your coloring is perfect for me~
Yes, ineed!
Thank you~!  ;D

Haha, this is great! I love their expressions, especially Emil's. But Lalli should really be helping by sitting on the fabric.  ;D   ;)
Thanks! :D Haha, I bet Emil would be estatic to get so much help from Lalli ;)

Here, some doodles:
They look so cute! Especially grinning Sigrun! ^w^

Airbending? Ballet-dancing? Who knows. I wanted to practice poses and did a lot of sketches and I dunno, I liked the pose of one sketch and then something happened and this was the result :D A day may come when I draw him not being all cool and mysterious, but it is not this day. Oh and if the legs look weird, it's the angle. In the body sketch it actually made sense :D

Definitely airbending ;) I bet he makes girls jealous of those gorgeous legs  :P

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #2452 on: April 20, 2015, 03:05:39 AM »
(...)

Oh man, want to draw me some of those amazing legs?

(...)
Definitely airbending ;) I bet he makes girls jealous of those gorgeous legs  :P

You fortuneteller? I am SO JELLY.(and also a girl idk if that was clear)

I made the mistake of asking my sister for drawing ideas and she told me to go to the SSSS archives, click on a random page number and draw something on that page, so I did and I hope it's okay because I spent way to much time drawing it.

(I can't draw hands)

EEEEEE it's so adorable! I love it! : D
• :norway: :usa: :uk: :denmark: :sweden: :germany: •

And in the light of the sun we go, through rain and raging snow, to find the things we do not know

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2453 on: April 20, 2015, 03:46:01 AM »
AquaAurion: ahaha that's a super cute pic, I agree with whoever said that next you'll have to draw Lalli sitting on Emil's project. "Helping".

RealRedCloudYT: rapper!Reynir is the best Reynir.  :D

Sumeri: the pose makes perfect sense, no worries! That said it does look like he's dancing/airbending (btw my bet goes on airbending), which is awesome. I also love the colouring on this one, very elegant and effective!

Huntra: aiiieeee one of my favourite scenes so early in the morning! I feel you on the topic of hands, how do hands even.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #2454 on: April 20, 2015, 07:09:58 AM »
Hmmm, dunno. Is footwear-bending a thing? ;)
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2455 on: April 20, 2015, 08:02:19 AM »
Oh man, want to draw me some of those amazing legs?

You fortuneteller? I am SO JELLY.(and also a girl idk if that was clear)
Of course! I'm also a girl so I could guess ;)

AquaAurion: ahaha that's a super cute pic, I agree with whoever said that next you'll have to draw Lalli sitting on Emil's project. "Helping".
Thank you! :) We'll see if I get around drawing it ^w^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2456 on: April 20, 2015, 11:36:37 AM »
They look so cute! Especially grinning Sigrun! ^w^

Hehe thanks~
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2457 on: April 20, 2015, 11:38:19 AM »
RealRedCloudYT: rapper!Reynir is the best Reynir.  :D

YUSH *w*
I'm obsessed with this AU hehehe~
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2458 on: April 20, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »
AquaAquarion that is adorable and my new headcanon for what happens whenever somebody rips something. How cute omg I love Lalli so much

RealRedCloudYT, Reynir would be the best worst rapper 8) too cute!

Sumeri I say this every single time but I love your art and I am entirely okay with you drawing lots of Lalli this is BEAUTIFUL
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2459 on: April 20, 2015, 01:04:30 PM »
RealRedCloudYT, Reynir would be the best worst rapper 8) too cute!

Yeah xD Thanks uwu
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_