Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483694 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2415 on: April 17, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »
Aww, thank you all! :)

Daéa Reina shiiiiiiiiip *^*

*whispers* I ship it too.

A quick doodle.  :P

That's beautiful! Emil seems so serious, like he is contemplating his life and choices or having some heroic flashback. And Lalli is being... sneaky? haha
Trying to flower crown Emil when he is not looking...
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2416 on: April 17, 2015, 06:25:22 PM »
kjsdjsdjsd thank you everyone who keeps commenting on the meme doodles, ahahaha

I THINK WE ALL KNOW MY OPINIONS ON FLOWERCROWNS
but oh gosh ooooh gosh this is so. wow
your watercolours never stop to impress
(I didn't even realize those were Lalli's hands at first,, I'm a little tired so I assumed it was just a weird branch)
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2417 on: April 17, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »
kjsdjsdjsd thank you everyone who keeps commenting on the meme doodles, ahahaha
I THINK WE ALL KNOW MY OPINIONS ON FLOWERCROWNS
but oh gosh ooooh gosh this is so. wow
your watercolours never stop to impress
(I didn't even realize those were Lalli's hands at first,, I'm a little tired so I assumed it was just a weird branch)

Flowercrowns are made of awesomeness and Lalli would agree. (Rolling in my chair at the branch -comment. XD )
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #2418 on: April 17, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »
KauniitaUnia i sometimes do streems on join.me while continueing the animation, (becouse for some reason i work faster while streaming + talking with people) ... would you like to see how i "work" while talking about my poor neglected responsibilities? (you can also talk about yours)

That would be amazing! Thank you for the invitation, I would love to see what you do :) Would you pm me or something when you want to start a stream?

Laufey - Wow, you are very skilled with watercolours! I especially like the details on the flower crown, it looks great c:
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2419 on: April 17, 2015, 10:58:32 PM »

How can you call it a "quick doodle"?? It's so pretty and would take me hours to do xD
I like how Lalli is attempting to put it on Emil's head without him noticing ^w^ Maybe he's trying to cheer him up?

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2420 on: April 17, 2015, 11:19:12 PM »

Eheheh I saw it as a branch at first too...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2421 on: April 18, 2015, 12:59:40 AM »

A colored version of the Reynir from the last page of the comic • v • some people wanted it for their computer backgrounds?? So here, have a crazy Reynir being loopy and definitely not on any drugs what makes you say that
YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2422 on: April 18, 2015, 03:55:03 AM »
Laufey - Wow, you are very skilled with watercolours! I especially like the details on the flower crown, it looks great c:

Thank you! Although the flower crown part was originally just a colour swatch tryout spot for another painting... XD

How can you call it a "quick doodle"?? It's so pretty and would take me hours to do xD
I like how Lalli is attempting to put it on Emil's head without him noticing ^w^ Maybe he's trying to cheer him up?

Well, it was quick - it's two/three paint layers, maybe 20 min max if we ignore the time spent waiting for the paint to dry. It started out as a scrap piece of paper that I used for testing my colours before plopping them on another painting because with watercolours you want to be absolutely certain what tone is going in and how strong it is. The test lines started to look like someone sitting with something hovering in the air above him so I just slapped on some more paint and called it a doodle.  :)

Eheheh I saw it as a branch at first too...

To my defense Lalli is sorta... willowy. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2423 on: April 18, 2015, 04:14:55 AM »

Quick doodle only?! OMG looks so awesome!
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2424 on: April 18, 2015, 04:16:21 AM »

A colored version of the Reynir from the last page of the comic • v • some people wanted it for their computer backgrounds?? So here, have a crazy Reynir being loopy and definitely not on any drugs what makes you say that

THAT FACE
I WANT TO KEEP HIM AS MY PUPPY
REYNIR Y U R NOT REAL
;v;
(In other Words, It's soooo cute! ;w;)
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2425 on: April 18, 2015, 05:45:54 AM »
Curry:
"Reynir, what do you see?"
"ALL"
(seriously though, those nebula eyes. omg)

To my defense Lalli is sorta... willowy. :D
i've likened his limbs to twigs and branches too many times to disagree with that
just look at this ridiculous child

alsooo, to any of you who liked my high school au/nya sketches,,, I have written a new AU fic in the scriptorium!!! i gave reynir's cat ears a bigger role than expected hahaaha
you'll know where to find me.

MissTrips

• Super-Newbie
  • Fnord
« Reply #2426 on: April 18, 2015, 12:08:56 PM »
I don't draw very well but I do have the Sims 4.  So I went and recreated our intrepid adventurers Sims style.

Emil: Wealthy Aspiration - Rich, Traits: Snob, Squeamish and Materialistic, Career - Secret Agent
Tuuri: Knowledge Aspiration - Renaissance Sim, Traits: Bookworm, Outgoing, Cheerful, Career - Writer
Reynir: Nature Aspiration - Outdoors, Traits: Outgoing, Clumsy, Good, Career - Cook
Lalli: Nature Aspiration - Curator, Traits: Loner, Foodie, Loves the Outdoors, Career - Astronaut
Mikkel: Food Asiration - Cook, Traits: Foodie, Neat, Non-commital,  Career - Doctor
Sigrun: Bodybuilding Aspiration, Traits: Hot Headed, Loves the Outdoors, Self Assured, Career - Athlete

Reynir had to be a female Sim so he could have his nice braid, but I flattened out his chest as much as possible!  Lalli's hair is custom content from another Sim, I felt it suited him.  As for careers, I tried to match personalities, I thought Emil would of course want to be a secret agent, it's glamorous!  Lalli can travel in space far away from everyone else and poor Reynir is peeling potatoes and dreaming of distant lands!

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #2427 on: April 18, 2015, 01:03:00 PM »
I don't draw very well but I do have the Sims 4.  So I went and recreated our intrepid adventurers Sims style.

Emil: Wealthy Aspiration - Rich, Traits: Snob, Squeamish and Materialistic, Career - Secret Agent
Tuuri: Knowledge Aspiration - Renaissance Sim, Traits: Bookworm, Outgoing, Cheerful, Career - Writer
Reynir: Nature Aspiration - Outdoors, Traits: Outgoing, Clumsy, Good, Career - Cook
Lalli: Nature Aspiration - Curator, Traits: Loner, Foodie, Loves the Outdoors, Career - Astronaut
Mikkel: Food Asiration - Cook, Traits: Foodie, Neat, Non-commital,  Career - Doctor
Sigrun: Bodybuilding Aspiration, Traits: Hot Headed, Loves the Outdoors, Self Assured, Career - Athlete

Reynir had to be a female Sim so he could have his nice braid, but I flattened out his chest as much as possible!  Lalli's hair is custom content from another Sim, I felt it suited him.  As for careers, I tried to match personalities, I thought Emil would of course want to be a secret agent, it's glamorous!  Lalli can travel in space far away from everyone else and poor Reynir is peeling potatoes and dreaming of distant lands!

Er. I'm no forum mod, but I think these go in the meme/edits topic. But they do look pretty cool! I like them.
( And I think if these do have to be moved, you should wait for Sunflower, who is a mod.)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #2428 on: April 18, 2015, 01:15:36 PM »
Nah, these are fan-art, only using a computer-game as "paper" instead of the usual media.

Those are some excellent Sim designs!
My one-and-only: :uk:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2429 on: April 18, 2015, 01:20:20 PM »
Nah, these are fan-art, only using a computer-game as "paper" instead of the usual media.

Those are some excellent Sim designs!

I agree with Richard -- these belong here.  We actually have some Sims-type images very early in this thread.
"Memes and Edits" tends to be for humorous or satirical effect, and involve actually changing a Minna-created image.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: