Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484235 times)

KMK

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2355 on: April 15, 2015, 03:37:29 AM »
Waaahhh more awesome art has popped up in this thread :D

Also, here's mah prettyboy-Reynir, I felt like trying something a bit different with the hair and now, well, look at that huge red fluff :D

don't ask me why he doesn't have a shirt on, I don't know

Why obviously he has just washed his hair and can't do a thing with it!

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2356 on: April 15, 2015, 07:20:02 AM »
oh man so much cute art has appeared!!! especially the lallis, gosh. i always need more cute lallis so this is Good

I don't even have a Quality Sketch to offer right now this moment, but I reallyreally wanna try watercolours again when I get back home today!! I got some guidance from Laufey and feel SO INSPIRED

oh and Sumeri: it just hit me that your Reynir is a Ponytail Reynir. The only ne we haven't ponytailed yet. He is now officially part of the Ponytail Collection. Thank you.
you'll know where to find me.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2357 on: April 15, 2015, 02:40:08 PM »
okay, NOW i have quality sketch to post!! aaaaand it's my norwegian high school au
("high school" isn't best translation for videregående but ehh close enough)

(I'm sorry that sigrun took all the page space, mikkel........)

STILLSTÅ VIDEREGÅENDE

students:
Reynir - Second year, hairdresser student (VG2 FRISØRLINJA), actually a pastel weeaboo (I would know because my mother the arts&crafts teacher has several hairdresser students in her class, and they are all weeaboos)
Tuuri - Third year, Finnish exchange student, general studies (VG3 STUDIESPES), punk/metalhead
Emil - First year, vocational (VG1 YRKESFAG), cardigan hipster
Lalli - exchange student in Emil’s class, everything else is a mystery. Hoodies.

Teachers:
Sigrun - MOST BEST PE TEACHER
Mikkel - history teacher, but speaks with a super thick southern norwegian accent (danish-sounding) so nobody understands him.

Teachers not depicted yet:
Trond - vicious principal
Taru - English teacher
Torbjørn - Maths teacher
Siv - Biology teacher
Àsa - Arts & crafts teacher (with a preference for knitting)
Olsen - ALL CAPS NORWEGIAN TEACHER

also my videregående facts may be a little messed up because I went to a teeny tiny weirdo school for weirdos with a different system from most schools so yeah. But this school is also a weirdo school so it's allright
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:42:35 PM by Haiz »

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2358 on: April 15, 2015, 02:53:47 PM »
okay, NOW i have quality sketch to post!! aaaaand it's my norwegian high school au

(I'm sorry that sigrun took all the page space, mikkel........)

STILLSTÅ VIDEREGÅENDE

students:
Reynir - Second year, hairdresser student (VG2 FRISØRLINJA), actually a pastel weeaboo (I would know because my mother the arts&crafts teacher has several hairdresser students in her class, and they are all weeaboos)
Tuuri - Third year, Finnish exchange student, general studies (VG3 STUDIESPES), punk/metalhead
Lalli - exchange student in Emil’s class, everything else is a mystery. Hoodies.

Teachers:
Mikkel - history teacher, but speaks with a super thick southern norwegian accent (danish-sounding) so nobody understands him.

Taru - English teacher
Torbjørn - Maths teacher
Siv - Biology teacher

also my videregående facts may be a little messed up because I went to a teeny tiny weirdo school for weirdos with a different system from most schools so yeah. But this school is also a weirdo school so it's allright

That AU it's SO AWESOME! -insert rainbow dash's /)030(\ face here-
I feel so identificated with Tuuri and Sigrun omg-
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2359 on: April 15, 2015, 03:06:19 PM »
[Super awesome high school au]

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I was going to say that I especially love [insert character name here], but then I realized that all of them look super awesome and perfect and cool and unique and  *breaks into tears over how great this is*

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2360 on: April 15, 2015, 03:08:35 PM »
Ahahaha this AU is perfect Haiz! Can't wait to see Trond and Ása... :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #2361 on: April 15, 2015, 03:21:53 PM »
Ahahaha this AU is perfect Haiz! Can't wait to see Trond and Ása... :D

This ^

Seconded!
• :norway: :usa: :uk: :denmark: :sweden: :germany: •

And in the light of the sun we go, through rain and raging snow, to find the things we do not know

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2362 on: April 15, 2015, 03:27:05 PM »

That is just extremely cool, especially the teachers! But what is Sigrun intending to do with a basketball and a bandy bat? Are regular bandy balls too weak for her?

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2363 on: April 15, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »

STILLSTÅ VIDEREGÅENDE

students:

Teachers:

Taru - English teacher
Torbjørn - Maths teacher
Siv - Biology teacher

also my videregående facts may be a little messed up because I went to a teeny tiny weirdo school for weirdos with a different system from most schools so yeah. But this school is also a weirdo school so it's all right

I love the pictures!  Is that an "Ace of Base" shirt Reynir's wearing?  What exactly is a "pastel weeaboo"?  (I can kind of guess, but "weeaboo" is such a delightful word, I want to see you use it again.)
I like how Emil here is still in his pudgy, pre-Cleanser stage.  If the Norwegian schools let you train to be a hairdresser as a teenager, isn't there a firefighter or police cadet program? 
Lalli:  Hoodies.  Say no more.

Sigrun is totally the Most Best P.E. teacher -- cute and yet terrifying!  I instinctively duck at the sight of a volleyball in her hand!
Mikkel is adorable as the history teacher, with that bowtie and those suspenders.  Even if he does look kind of pompous (and not quite massive enough), I think I would've had a crush on him. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2364 on: April 15, 2015, 03:51:12 PM »
sdhfsdfkjhdsjsdfb thank you everyone
i love my dumb au

That is just extremely cool, especially the teachers! But what is Sigrun intending to do with a basketball and a bandy bat? Are regular bandy balls too weak for her?
I'm scared to find out tbh
maybe she's just terrorizing the first years

I love the pictures!  Is that an "Ace of Base" shirt Reynir's wearing?  What exactly is a "pastel weeaboo"?  (I can kind of guess, but "weeaboo" is such a delightful word, I want to see you use it again.)
I like how Emil here is still in his pudgy, pre-Cleanser stage.  If the Norwegian schools let you train to be a hairdresser as a teenager, isn't there a firefighter or police cadet program? 
Lalli:  Hoodies.  Say no more.

Sigrun is totally the Most Best P.E. teacher -- cute and yet terrifying!  I instinctively duck at the sight of a volleyball in her hand!
Mikkel is adorable as the history teacher, with that bowtie and those suspenders.  Even if he does look kind of pompous (and not quite massive enough), I think I would've had a crush on him. 
- I have no idea what the "ace of base" is, actually, I was just unsure what to draw on his crop top and was "HM WHAT IF A HEART" but then "NO. UPSIDE DOWN HEART" and then that thing happened?? it's a mystery. maybe it is the thing you said

- ummmmmm I totally made pastel weeaboo up. It's..... very pastel, very japan inspired. AU reynir lives on a farm and shears sheep and watches anime on his free time. He wears cat ears to school sometimes.
I kinda based all of their outfits on people I knew in high school (even if tuuri is based more on myself than anyone else)

- "videregående" is kind of a mix of high school and college? It's like, 11th-13th grade, so you're about 16/17 years old when you start it (unless you start later. you can do that.), and there are different 'directions' to choose, so to speak. I'm pretty sure there might be a firefighter program? Or some kinda program that leads you to the Firefighter Path. Emil gets a letter from the military in the second year!!!

EDIT: i completely forgot to link to that silly story I wrote yesterday, about the kids going on a school trip to the forest
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:01:05 PM by Haiz »

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2365 on: April 15, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »
[PERFECTION]

HAIZ THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND JUST HOW I ENVISIONED EVERYONE
I love this so much! I really really really especially love Sigrun and her maniacal expression, and your designs are spot on! Emil makes me so happy hhhhhh
YEET

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #2366 on: April 15, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »
oh man so much cute art has appeared!!! especially the lallis, gosh. i always need more cute lallis so this is Good

I don't even have a Quality Sketch to offer right now this moment, but I reallyreally wanna try watercolours again when I get back home today!! I got some guidance from Laufey and feel SO INSPIRED

oh and Sumeri: it just hit me that your Reynir is a Ponytail Reynir. The only ne we haven't ponytailed yet. He is now officially part of the Ponytail Collection. Thank you.

Ahhahhahahh, glad I could be of help :D Also, thanks for the compliments everyone, jesus you guys make me blush so hard  ;D (you also make me want to make more fanart soon) Oh and Haiz, I had to check that high school AU and ohhh my gOD it was soo awesome! And those sketches, so lovely!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:08:29 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #2367 on: April 15, 2015, 07:32:15 PM »

Ahhahhahahh, glad I could be of help :D Also, thanks for the compliments everyone, jesus you guys make me blush so hard  ;D (you also make me want to make more fanart soon) Oh and Haiz, I had to check that high school AU and ohhh my gOD it was soo awesome! And those sketches, so lovely!

You are very talented, and awesome.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2368 on: April 15, 2015, 08:30:52 PM »
sjhsdfhjsdbjsd thank u guys

i'm doing that thing again
where it's 2AM
and i should be sleep but instead i art

another watercloor attempt, redraw of that panel on page 291
it looks a little bit better irl

good night!!!

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2369 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
HAIZ TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS
This and also the high-school AU are so beautiful and also all the other things and aaaaaaaa
(and also Sumeri's thing and everybody else's things are lovely too, don't get me wrong...)
So much pretty stuff on here! ;D
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: