Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484101 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2220 on: April 08, 2015, 11:22:53 AM »
Oh, I know there are a lot of people who doesn't like ship things, but I hope this art not shippy enough to make you feel uncomfortable...
don't worry!!! I mean, it's mostly because it was outright stated to be Definitely Shippy, but without the text it's just two besties dancing and THAT IS ADORABLE OKAY

(further proof I am actually Lalli: people used to ship me with a guy named emil)
((which was a pretty frustrating experience so that's kinda why I have such a personal gut aversion to shipping, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here or anything, sorry if i do!!!)

I drew a Thing! It's everybody with balloons in a modern-day au because colored rubber would probably be difficult to procure. Ignore the random sketches on the left I was just messing around and needed to get Mikkel's balloons in the picture too
eeeeeeeeee!!
i like how half the picture is like HAPPY PEOPLE and the other is MELANCHOLY ATMOSPHERE
why is lalli in a hoodie so cute
and emil in a longcoat!!
and
all of them tbh
(omg i just saw mikkel is asleep. omg. o m g mikkel)
i love

yesterday I was going to write a poem and then illustrate it, but in the end I only wrote the poem and made a Super Fancy Artsy Edit instead, and it was posted in the meme/edit thread [/shameless self promotion]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:30:11 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2221 on: April 08, 2015, 01:29:13 PM »
I saw Laufey's amazing sigrun sweather earlier today and started missing sigrun something fierce and

the comic updated before i finished so now i have twice the sigrun

this is probably the first in a series I shall call "haiz fiercely denying the fact ze has an obligatory art history assignment to write"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:31:16 PM by Haiz »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2222 on: April 08, 2015, 04:00:51 PM »
Sigrun in that sweater is now among my favourite things!  :D

Some random doodling because when there's books, cats and people who might try to read the books it's a situation just waiting for this to happen.

Also! You people are so awesome! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and the drawings, a quick Laufey troll here to properly thank you:

...a very quickly doodled Laufey troll. Btw I've no idea what went into that cake so trying it is at everyone's own risk. :P
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2223 on: April 08, 2015, 04:17:55 PM »
Some random doodling because when there's books, cats and people who might try to read the books it's a situation just waiting for this to happen.

lso! You people are so awesome! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and the drawings, a quick Laufey troll here to properly thank you:

Btw I've no idea what went into that cake so trying it is at everyone's own risk. :P

The festive birthday troll is wonderful!  You get *all* the upvotes (and wheezy accordion noises).
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Oliga

« Reply #2224 on: April 08, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »

wow, I'm really love your art stile! And Sigrun's sweater is most best  ;)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2225 on: April 08, 2015, 05:12:11 PM »
Laufey, your art is so cool! I really love your troll so much. What a great character design. And I bet Lalli would be the type to literally lean on you when you're typing on the computer so you end up spelling things like iohkjwkjkgjkjsejgl because he's too cute and you don't want to tell him to stop but he has basically taken over your seat and you can't really move your elbows
wow that was long
ahem HOWEVER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Reynir has come to help with the celebration, what a dork
YEET

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #2226 on: April 08, 2015, 05:39:57 PM »

...a very quickly doodled Laufey troll. Btw I've no idea what went into that cake so trying it is at everyone's own risk. :P

That's a highly suspicious cake if I ever saw one.

I like your art style, it's very clean.

Edit: and happy birthday!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:03:37 PM by Fimbulvarg »

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2227 on: April 08, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
Laufey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACCORDION TROLL!!! also gosh the drawing of actual cat lalli is so. so adorable. omg

Curry: I trust reynir's cake wayy more than troll cake

I didn't mean to draw more sigrun today but
this post happened and this song on repeat happened and
this happened

have some scary sigruns to contrast with cute sweather sigrun
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:29:00 PM by Haiz »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2228 on: April 08, 2015, 06:41:16 PM »
Sunflower: *happy accordion noises*

Oliga: indeed, much kudos to Minna for the design.

Curry: Lalli would so do that. Cake Reynir is so wonderful, thank you!

Fimbulvarg: I'm sure it's a perfectly fine cake. Made of all natural ingredients. :D (Thank you, it's been a great one!)

Haiz: well yes I admit I'd try Reynir's cake first + actual cat Lalli is an actual cat indeed. Be careful with your Sigruns, just today I found out her rage mode is actually my weak point, so...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2229 on: April 08, 2015, 07:10:01 PM »
I didn't mean to draw more sigrun today but

have some scary sigruns to contrast with cute sweather sigrun

I was going to be a good girl today and spend my designated computer time doing work and things, and leave the forum for the weekend when it can be non-guiltily enjoyed. This failed, but I'm so glad it did because ANGRY FACE SIGRUN IS THE BEST SIGRUN!!!!!! As in, her angry faces may just be what I like best about the comic (and that should say a LOT!). This is such a phenomenal compilation of the monster rage of Sigrun and I just love it! (Also sweater is lovely, but my heart belongs to angry Sigrun, and all else pales in her glory - I'm sorry I can't praise it as it deserves :( )

while posting.....

Laufey - Happy Birthday and Penblwydd Hapus :3 gifting us all with art on your own special day, what a wonderful person you are :P and what a trustworthy  looking troll that is, and polite as well! Heheh, I can kinda see Lalli doing that actually ^_^ anyway, what lovely little drawings, your art looks so tidy and pretty

Curry - eeeeeeek! why doesn't anybody post warnings when adorable things like this are going to be posted ! That face, he just looks so real ^_^ *tries to hug computer screen* ... *fails*

Frenci - I think I already fangirled over this on deviantart, but deymn, you put so much work into that and it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it coloured (but please take your time if you've other things to do, colouring seems like it would take ages!!!)

Oliga  - That's so cute, and I love how you can almost feel them moving :3 I kinda want to see more fanart of the whole crew dancing now....
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2230 on: April 08, 2015, 07:23:45 PM »
Haiz: Be careful with your Sigruns, just today I found out her rage mode is actually my weak point, so...
I was going to be a good girl today and spend my designated computer time doing work and things, and leave the forum for the weekend when it can be non-guiltily enjoyed. This failed, but I'm so glad it did because ANGRY FACE SIGRUN IS THE BEST SIGRUN!!!!!! As in, her angry faces may just be what I like best about the comic (and that should say a LOT!). This is such a phenomenal compilation of the monster rage of Sigrun and I just love it! (Also sweater is lovely, but my heart belongs to angry Sigrun, and all else pales in her glory - I'm sorry I can't praise it as it deserves :( )
!!!! thank you
ah yes, I will be very careful *spills sketches of angry sigruns everywhere*

okay no these are really just the study sketches for the Proper Sketch Composition
(but i kinda like them so i'm gonna share them anyway)

and don't worry, I kinda totally understand what you mean....... i was drawing sweather sigrun while waiting for the update, I was almost finished when the update finally happened and was all WELL THEN

also sorry for ruining your supposed productivity?? I mean the forum has been really slow today and I should've taken that as a Good Opportunity to work on my assignment but instead I've been drawing sigruns all day instead

LurkBeast

« Reply #2231 on: April 09, 2015, 01:07:15 AM »
More Road to El Dorodo silliness for the pile.

Messed up in a few places because I rushed it but oh well.  :P

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2232 on: April 09, 2015, 05:22:40 AM »
More Road to El Dorodo silliness for the pile.

Messed up in a few places because I rushed it but oh well.  :P
if this is your first post on the forum, then this bodes Very Well for your forum career. Welcome, friend, and please keep adding to both art pile and el dorado silliness pile

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2233 on: April 09, 2015, 08:09:45 AM »
I feel bad for not posting much lately

Please forgive me and accept my offering of one hella suspicious Lalli Hotakainen

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2234 on: April 09, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »
I feel bad for not posting much lately

Please forgive me and accept my offering of one hella suspicious Lalli Hotakainen

thank you i needed this today