Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484361 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2040 on: April 01, 2015, 07:46:52 AM »
So many cute little Reynir pictures!! Are you guys trying to kill me with all this adorable art???

Soooo, it was Auleliel's birthday yesterday, and for that occasion I drew this for her:

This drawing would NOT cooperate with me and I am really mad at it, but hopefully that's just me being too self-critical
This is gorgeous! I really like how you did the shading, especially on his hair and face :D Now I know why Emil's hand was dangling over the edge *pats Lalli's hair*

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2041 on: April 01, 2015, 09:34:07 AM »
Soooo, it was Auleliel's birthday yesterday, and for that occasion I drew this for her:

This drawing would NOT cooperate with me and I am really mad at it, but hopefully that's just me being too self-critical
I CAN'T CONTAIN THE CUTE

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2042 on: April 01, 2015, 09:52:47 AM »
This is gorgeous! I really like how you did the shading, especially on his hair and face :D Now I know why Emil's hand was dangling over the edge *pats Lalli's hair*
I CAN'T CONTAIN THE CUTE
SIGRID MARIE I CANNOT THIS IS SO CUTE
THOSE LITTLE HANDS WHAT A CUTIE HELP

Eeeeee, thank you all!

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #2043 on: April 01, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »

THE COLORING! wooooowwwwww
I have no words. Which just means I have ALL THE WORDS and none of them are the right ones because this is just SO GREAT.

I nominate Sigrid for Best Artist Ever award! :D
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Ammerynth

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2044 on: April 01, 2015, 12:27:39 PM »

Oh, it's so lovely! The shading is especially nice, and the colouring, and the hair... The whole thing!

(honestly just a test to see if he could have a teeny tiny braid as a teeny tiny kid)
So cute! Teeny tiny braids are almost as good as impossibly long ones, and they're definitely more adorable.
Native: :uk:
Learning: :france: :sweden:
Survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #2045 on: April 01, 2015, 01:21:22 PM »

It was the perfect birthday present and it's just perfectly perfect and awesome and all the details and shading and colors are perfect and it is my desktop wallpaper now so I can always see it even when I am not on the internet and I may have to buy a printer soon so I can put it all over my apartment walls and did I say it is perfect? :D

Also I'm crying and smiling at the same time because it is just SO PERFECT. :D

(P.S. Sorry it was so troublesome for you. I really appreciate all the effort you put into it and think it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.)
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2046 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:24 PM »
THE COLORING! wooooowwwwww
I have no words. Which just means I have ALL THE WORDS and none of them are the right ones because this is just SO GREAT.

I nominate Sigrid for Best Artist Ever award! :D

Oh gosh thank you so much wow

Oh, it's so lovely! The shading is especially nice, and the colouring, and the hair... The whole thing!

asdfgajfadsvgf thanks!

It was the perfect birthday present and it's just perfectly perfect and awesome and all the details and shading and colors are perfect and it is my desktop wallpaper now so I can always see it even when I am not on the internet and I may have to buy a printer soon so I can put it all over my apartment walls and did I say it is perfect? :D

Also I'm crying and smiling at the same time because it is just SO PERFECT. :D

(P.S. Sorry it was so troublesome for you. I really appreciate all the effort you put into it and think it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.)

Thank you so much oh my gosh. You're so enthusiastic about it haha, so that makes it all worth it :3

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #2047 on: April 01, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
Thank you so much oh my gosh. You're so enthusiastic about it haha, so that makes it all worth it :3
Of course I'm enthusiastic about it! It's amazing and I'm very grateful!
(You might be interested to know that before you gave me this wonderful drawing, my desktop wallpaper had been this.)
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #2048 on: April 01, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Jesus christ, I'm away for like, a few days and get back and this thread has practically EXPLODED with such amazing art, you guys are so awesome! Also, Sigrid Marie, you are most best and that Lalli is also most best and oh god everything is sooo so awesome and I'm running out of adjectives to use, eeeeeeeee! 8D
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #2049 on: April 01, 2015, 07:57:33 PM »
I can't stop drawing the dynamic between these three. Send help.

In other news, I promise to make a real background at some point but I am crap at trees. And buildings. :/
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #2050 on: April 01, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
I'm just gonna leave this here.... Finally finished Mikkel!

http://ufoo9000.tumblr.com/post/115263802314/yup-i-finally-finished-mikkel-after-almost-4

(I apologize for the inactivity, I'll get back to it one day)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:57:22 PM by UFOO9000 »
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2051 on: April 01, 2015, 10:58:34 PM »
I don't know if all of you celebrate Easter, but here's a very young, flowery, ARTD patterned shirt wearing, animal loving Reynir for you all. I didn't color it yet, but maybe sometime this weekend.

and also little Tuuri intently and Lalli not so intently listening as older, wiser Sigrun explains how to dye eggs. (I colored this one because it has less to color.)

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #2052 on: April 02, 2015, 12:28:48 AM »
Ermmm, I've been working on this for a few days. The crew in historical japanese clothes! (forgive me)

Samurai Sigrun!

Ninja Lalli

Guardsman Emil

Traveling Monk Reynir

Nobleman Mikkel (with photobombing CatTank)

and Princess Tuuri!
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #2053 on: April 02, 2015, 12:34:01 AM »
ooooh, so pretty! I like Tuuri's fabulous face, and Reynir as a wandering monk, and...
Also, lovely Easter pictures! Now I'm imagining a followup to the second, with Sigrun drenched in dye from head to toe and the kitchen covered in egg.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2054 on: April 02, 2015, 12:46:24 AM »
I found out completely by surprise today that I'm much more ambidextrous than I thought.
Drew these two quite easily with my wrong right hand.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: