Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483630 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1995 on: March 29, 2015, 08:35:01 PM »
and now
for your nightly exhibit
of the Haiz being up wayyyyyyy past hir bedtime again;

.......... too tired to comment properly on all the rad art that appeared since my last comment

(is....... is trond's outfit based on that old guy from Whisper of the Heart? or am i completely mistaken. and hgggg htat witch outfit, i feel like I KNOW it, but wHERE FROM?? is it from kiki? is it from howl's moving castle? it can't be from spirited away, can it. is it. is it from that game I haven't played)

also omg. hi moose. i love u moose

ANYWAY
i found out i didn't need to pack before tomorrow so i did the thing. elemental reynir

i lied about lava reynir. i meant waterfalls-and-lava reynir. the ultimate icelandic kitsch
(how do you even draw lava. how is that a thing you do)

also last proper drawing for a while, seeing as i leave for wales without my tablet, and will probably have to pick up my neglected Real Life after I come home................... it has been an honor spoiling you guys

good night!!!
you'll know where to find me.

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #1996 on: March 29, 2015, 08:49:53 PM »
Whoa, so much art. . .it's pretty. . .can I borrow some talent? I'll give it back.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1997 on: March 29, 2015, 09:51:51 PM »
(is....... is trond's outfit based on that old guy from Whisper of the Heart? or am i completely mistaken. and hgggg htat witch outfit, i feel like I KNOW it, but wHERE FROM?? is it from kiki? is it from howl's moving castle? it can't be from spirited away, can it. is it. is it from that game I haven't played)

YES!Is the grandpa!
The witch autfit is actually inpired by Yubaba/Zeniba's dress +some random stuff i added coss old lady and fancy looking witch hat.
(from the game i just know there is a little monster with a very big nose... tho i would really like to play it...)
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1998 on: March 29, 2015, 10:20:05 PM »
(from the game i just know there is a little monster with a very big nose... tho i would really like to play it...)
The game is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING with great gameplay and amazing graphics and a lovely storyline!! Everybody play it. I've played it through entirely, like, 3 times just because it's amazing and I love the exploration elements (of which there are lots!! :D)

A blanket I LOVE IT to everybody, but Rabbit's Sigrun and Haiz's elemental Reynir in particular!! frenci, those outfit designs are SO CUTe, and Ammerynth I love this comic so much. (ehe, the same thing happened to my ssssona, except she wasn't fast enough to put it out without any harm to her hair. most intelligent.
Also Haiz thank you for the be-flower-crowned Lalli. I believe I speak for this fandom when I say I needed it urgently.
YEET

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1999 on: March 29, 2015, 10:34:25 PM »
Starfallz and Haiz, I keep scrolling between your two Lallis and being like "this is the cutest thing I've seen all day!" *scroll* "No wait, this is!" *scroll* "JK, this is" ... etc. ;D
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2000 on: March 30, 2015, 01:07:13 AM »
Good grief guys. There is such an explosion of art this week that I can just skim for the pretty pictures. Just take my compliments on everything, because it is all fantastic. o_o

Hm... what did I do recently.

Smiling Lalli:

Mead Moose:

And a sketchy Emil, so far

I love these!  The Mead Moose, in particular.  I like how it has panniers -- one full of squirrel cookies, the other with a warm, comforting kitty-blanket!  We'll have to make a Reaction Screencap out of that.

I also like your character portraits.  It's a little odd to see Lalli smiling, though.  What could break through his reserve (or fear/displeasure/ discomfort/MRRRRR) enough to get him to actually smile?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2001 on: March 30, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »
I lost inspiration halfway through and half-assed the colours but here's a very angry Sigrun for your enjoyment(?)

Brought to you by Eris's comment on how she would react to the good doctor Lecter so you may consider this the crossover I said we needed if you wish >.<

Omg this is sooo cool! :D I love how dynamic it is and the glowing feel to the daggers!!

The mead moose looks really nice, but I feel I must have missed some comments, should I recognize it??

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2002 on: March 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM »
The mead moose looks really nice, but I feel I must have missed some comments, should I recognize it??
It is for welcoming new commenters specifically. Lars has been employing it since I made it. :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2003 on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:28 AM »
I downloaded the Krita art program today!!! ;D ;D ;D
first order of businessdrawing I made on it was adorable Tuuri as queen of the trolls

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2004 on: March 30, 2015, 12:08:01 PM »
I wanted to draw a happy Emil and I thought a flower crown would be cute. Not sure if this is cute or creepy, but I tried.

Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2005 on: March 30, 2015, 12:27:54 PM »
I wanted to draw a happy Emil and I thought a flower crown would be cute. Not sure if this is cute or creepy, but I tried.

cute! definitely cute  :)

Ammerynth

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2006 on: March 30, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »

Awww, he looks so happy and adorable! And yep, definitely cute. How could it possibly be creepy in any way? It's just so... cute!
Native: :uk:
Learning: :france: :sweden:
Survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2007 on: March 30, 2015, 05:29:25 PM »
HELLO FRIENDS i have survived my flight! and i was drawing the entire time. obviously
("this will be the last proper art you'll see from me in a while," ze said. AHAHAHAHAHA as if)
((fun fact 1: there was a guy that looked a lot like michael madsen seated on my row))

I started off a new sketchbook with these Reynirs. I feel so bad for drawing him so much more than the others, but he's so fun to draw?? with that ridiculous braid and his ridiculous feet and just. entire innate ridiculosity

Fun fact 2: i wanted to draw a lotta sheep around the first one but then. i realized. i have no idea what sheep look like when i don't have access to references. so i drew another reynir.
Fun fact 3: i spent a lot of time drawing so it's not as much of a coincidence as I'd like it to, but 'a Girl Worth Fighting For' started playing while drawing Reynir. it felt appropriate

- There was an ad for bunads (traditional norwegian folk dress, usually worn for may 17th) in the magazine on the plane, and as that magazine was my only source for references: BUNAD SIGRUN. I know almost nothing about which bunad is typical for what area, I don't even own a bunad myself, so I just. smushed together a various assortment of details from various bunads. the ultimate bunad

- I realized I have drawn Mikkel only once before. I had to fix this flaw

- I was in the middle of drawing Tuuri when the fest-your-seatbelt sign lit up for landing, so I didn't get to finish properly, or draw Emil or Lalli or anything else today........... anyway. if you ever have the sads, just think about tuuri on a plane. think about the joy
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2008 on: March 30, 2015, 05:37:41 PM »
HELLO FRIENDS i have survived my flight! and i was drawing the entire time. obviously
("this will be the last proper art you'll see from me in a while," ze said. AHAHAHAHAHA as if)
((fun fact 1: there was a guy that looked a lot like michael madsen seated on my row))

I started off a new sketchbook with these Reynirs. I feel so bad for drawing him so much more than the others, but he's so fun to draw?? with that ridiculous braid and his ridiculous feet and just. entire innate ridiculosity

Fun fact 2: i wanted to draw a lotta sheep around the first one but then. i realized. i have no idea what sheep look like when i don't have access to references. so i drew another reynir.
Fun fact 3: i spent a lot of time drawing so it's not as much of a coincidence as I'd like it to, but 'a Girl Worth Fighting For' started playing while drawing Reynir. it felt appropriate

- There was an ad for bunads (traditional norwegian folk dress, usually worn for may 17th) in the magazine on the plane, and as that magazine was my only source for references: BUNAD SIGRUN. I know almost nothing about which bunad is typical for what area, I don't even own a bunad myself, so I just. smushed together a various assortment of details from various bunads. the ultimate bunad

- I realized I have drawn Mikkel only once before. I had to fix this flaw

- I was in the middle of drawing Tuuri when the fest-your-seatbelt sign lit up for landing, so I didn't get to finish properly, or draw Emil or Lalli or anything else today........... anyway. if you ever have the sads, just think about tuuri on a plane. think about the joy
OH MY GOSH CHILDREN
I totally agree about Reynir and I love him he's. He's lovely. I love this. I love him
Sigrun is so pretty!! also I love Mikkel's nose :0 everything about this post is great.
YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2009 on: March 30, 2015, 05:51:06 PM »

Sigrun would look so awesome in a bunad. *_* Except I'm almost expecting her to next do something really inappropriate, like I don't know, climb something, tell stories of her troll hunts mimicking the best parts, scratch her butt. Sigrun stuff.

Also yay! for surviving the flight! :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: