Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484267 times)

FinnishViking

• Scout
  • Slender and sleep deprived
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1965 on: March 29, 2015, 09:47:56 AM »
Feeling a bit sad for Torbjorn since that must hurt in ones "stradegic" parts quite a bit  ;)

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1966 on: March 29, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »
By the way. I'm officially the rudest donkey in the world and (tragic voice) it's too late for "thank you" for the comments to the previous drawing.
Ok. For what happens next, you should blame Oliga. Yes. She mentioned crossover with Ava's demon a while back, and my treacherous brain made me do it. Here it is. Reynir... ahem... half-boy half-lava, I guess.

I couldn't overcome temptation. Satan! Sigrun as one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Or the most powerful vengess on this side of the universe, if you want. In a word, Sigrun is always "the most".

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1967 on: March 29, 2015, 09:56:58 AM »

I had a Sailor Moon coloring book when I was less than 10 years old (well who didn't, eh? :P) Now it's been more than 10 years, and I want a Sailor Lalli coloring book :D
We need Asa and Olsen in sailor suits - well, their occupation IS connected to the sea indeed, though that is a different story.

Please, don't stop bringing awesomeness here! Pleeeeease?  ;D

Ok. For what happens next, you should blame Oliga. Yes. She mentioned crossover with Ava's demon a while back, and my treacherous brain made me do it.

Didn't read Ava's demon, but the way you made it is just *__*
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1968 on: March 29, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
By the way. I'm officially the rudest donkey in the world and (tragic voice) it's too late for "thank you" for the comments to the previous drawing.
Ok. For what happens next, you should blame Oliga. Yes. She mentioned crossover with Ava's demon a while back, and my treacherous brain made me do it. Here it is. Reynir... ahem... half-boy half-lava, I guess.

I couldn't overcome temptation. Satan! Sigrun as one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Or the most powerful vengess on this side of the universe, if you want. In a word, Sigrun is always "the most".

WOW

THE COLOURS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE AVA'S DEMON OH MY GOSHHHH

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1969 on: March 29, 2015, 10:02:52 AM »

I didn't know what Ava's demon was (I started reading right now), but this looks terrific! I love the colors, especially on Reynir, he really looks like he's glowing!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

P__

« Reply #1970 on: March 29, 2015, 10:51:42 AM »
half-boy half-lava, I guess.

<snip>
In a word, Sigrun is always "the most".

of course!
lava-braid, yes!

now who will/can the others be...?

edit: also, these drawings are lovely
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Oliga

« Reply #1971 on: March 29, 2015, 11:17:36 AM »

I
NEED
MOOOOORE!
Nope, seriously, I'll be so happy to see more crossovers with Ava  ;)
Well, now I can't unsee Emil in the Nevy dress
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:23:18 AM by Oliga »

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1972 on: March 29, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »

Oh wow, the colouring on these is truly amazing~

Ammerynth

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1973 on: March 29, 2015, 12:10:02 PM »

Wow! I love Ava's Demon, and these are done so well. Sigrun makes a good Wrathia, and she suits those horns *.* the colours are beautiful!
Native: :uk:
Learning: :france: :sweden:
Survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1974 on: March 29, 2015, 12:34:51 PM »
Once again, you guys draw/post faster than I can reply to things!
Torbjörn in that outfit made me laugh for a few minutes straight, holy... wow XD Good job! His face really makes it.
Siv and Taru rock it as expected.

I've never read Ava's Demon (everyone tells me I should though) but the art is super pretty! :D
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1975 on: March 29, 2015, 12:37:03 PM »
Yay! Finally I can say at the right time: thank you, folk!  ;D
Phew. I'm so happy noone yet said "OMG MY EYES, THEY'RE BLEEDING".

now who will/can the others be...?

Tuuri's mask made me thinking about all these Titan's warriors. But no. No-no-no, I'm not the Evil D:

Well, now I can't unsee Emil in the Nevy dress

For heaven's sake! What have you done?! (@_@)

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1976 on: March 29, 2015, 01:13:33 PM »
Reynir... ahem... half-boy half-lava, I guess.

I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for lava Reynir. I'm so, so thankful for lava reynir. (I also wanted to draw lava reynir)
also I really appreciate ava's demon crossover because ava's demon is fantastic
you'll know where to find me.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1977 on: March 29, 2015, 01:16:40 PM »

I'm not a big fan of Ava's Demon, but I recognized the style immediately, good job! (Also, fun fact: the artist for that comic went to my college :D )

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #1978 on: March 29, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »
I lost inspiration halfway through and half-assed the colours but here's a very angry Sigrun for your enjoyment(?)

Brought to you by Eris's comment on how she would react to the good doctor Lecter so you may consider this the crossover I said we needed if you wish >.<
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1979 on: March 29, 2015, 01:42:12 PM »
I lost inspiration halfway through and half-assed the colours but here's a very angry Sigrun for your enjoyment(?)

oh my gods?? oH my GoDs?? i lOVE SIGRUN WITH KNIVES IN DYNAMIC POSES AND THiS IS SO GOOD??
you'll know where to find me.