Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484526 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1905 on: March 27, 2015, 08:39:49 PM »
Thank you, I'm glad to have developed a style. And interesting... how? (it's what my grandmother says when she doesn't like something)
hhmhmmmmmm good question
Your SSSSona is super cute and I think it transferred well enough?? The picture is just a different style than I usually do and it looks kind of young/Twiggy (as in the model) because I cannot resist eyelashes oops
YEET

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1906 on: March 27, 2015, 09:11:26 PM »
hhmhmmmmmm good question
Your SSSSona is super cute and I think it transferred well enough?? The picture is just a different style than I usually do and it looks kind of young/Twiggy (as in the model) because I cannot resist eyelashes oops

*cannot comprehend eyelashes on me because of the way I draw eyes with glasses*

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #1907 on: March 27, 2015, 09:25:16 PM »
aaaaaa I don't wanna interrupt the blanket party I have a baby sigrun

I was looking at some older posts and...THIS ADORABLENESS SHOWED UP! Haiz you are AMAZING

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1908 on: March 27, 2015, 10:12:46 PM »
*cannot comprehend eyelashes on me because of the way I draw eyes with glasses*

*it's actually really adorable?? but exactly i kind of freestyled your eyes 8)*
YEET

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1909 on: March 27, 2015, 11:03:16 PM »
Casually was inspired by Haiz's blanket royalty and I doodled the children in their own forms of Blanket Ruling

From left to right: Emil, Reynir, Lalli, Tuuri, Sigrun, Mikkel
Apart from being Quality Fanart, this is also a Quality Reference Picture for all the ways to wear blankets

This is so cute! Lalli looks like he had a fight with the blanket and then he was like "Eh, I'll just let it be like this"  ;D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1910 on: March 27, 2015, 11:39:51 PM »
Mikkel - "I am at peace here."
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1911 on: March 28, 2015, 12:30:21 AM »
To all of you who commented on those ridiculous doodles, wow thank you??!?? I did not expect such a response to people wearing blankets omg
Also, Fimbulvarg, you forgot Mikkel's "Ghost of King Hamlet" method which is obviously the Most Best Method
ANYHOO I was heavily inspired by Emil's attempted intimidation face on today's page and naturally decided to draw our attack squad as Delinquents and it kind of devolved into me drawing clothes I want. Here's a WIP Before I Color It Probably

my gorgeous children being ridiculous
YEET

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1912 on: March 28, 2015, 12:34:42 AM »
Since I keep my promises, here's Árni:

I wasn't expecting him to fit with my style at all, but somehow he did really well...
Thanks Piney!!! :DDD He's so cuute, I love his expression~~

OH MY GOD... can... can I try coloring this? D:
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

freddiethefantastic

« Reply #1913 on: March 28, 2015, 12:39:42 AM »
To all of you who commented on those ridiculous doodles, wow thank you??!?? I did not expect such a response to people wearing blankets omg
Also, Fimbulvarg, you forgot Mikkel's "Ghost of King Hamlet" method which is obviously the Most Best Method
ANYHOO I was heavily inspired by Emil's attempted intimidation face on today's page and naturally decided to draw our attack squad as Delinquents and it kind of devolved into me drawing clothes I want. Here's a WIP Before I Color It Probably

Curryyyy you never fail to amaze!!! Ugh they all look so highly attractive here? Can we please talk about Sigrun's piercings please? And also clothing fold game is too strongg. And Lalli's face mask, he is perfect and so is his fashion sense.
The way you drew Emil's face is actually my new headcanon, like 10/10 would recommend. Also Sigrun is my queen look at her socks thoughhh.
Gosh this comment is all over the place and prob makes no sense (??), but overall hella stupendous and worthy of eternal excitement over bc they look too hot (hot damn).

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #1914 on: March 28, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »

*STARTS YELLING* I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE *BANGS POTS AND PANS TOGETHER* DESTROY ME
i already gushed about it but like..i cnt stop staring. they all look so dang fine and ready to bash some heads in  __(:'3/L)__

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1915 on: March 28, 2015, 01:28:30 AM »

Squad goals tbh. I like the socks :D

Thanks Piney!!! :DDD He's so cuute, I love his expression~~

You're welcome!! And thanks, I can't help but make people cute ;D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1916 on: March 28, 2015, 01:31:45 AM »

omigoodness you have NO IDEA how happy this made me!

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #1917 on: March 28, 2015, 03:23:13 AM »

I love this O___O You is incredible. You be worshipped. I've really wanted to have a criminal AU and this is the closest so far and wfdwproeforfo >__<

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #1918 on: March 28, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »
Casually was inspired by Haiz's blanket royalty and I doodled the children in their own forms of Blanket Ruling

From left to right: Emil, Reynir, Lalli, Tuuri, Sigrun, Mikkel
Apart from being Quality Fanart, this is also a Quality Reference Picture for all the ways to wear blankets

I love how Mikkel is just off the page. He participates, but grudgingly.
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #1919 on: March 28, 2015, 04:07:50 AM »

OMG I JUST SAW THIS SEMI-BOSOZOKU ALL SIGRUN NEEDS IS THE TOKKO FUKU AND THE BANDAGES I AM FANGIRLING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW BOSOZOKU ARE SO AWESOME *sputters incoherently*
I'm kind of a fangirl when it comes to a) Bosozoku and b) Sengoku/Heian/Edo period stuff. Speaking of which, Mikkel was very stubborn when it came to wearing Heian noblemen-wear... *will post eventually*
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: