Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483691 times)

FinnishViking

• Scout
  • Slender and sleep deprived
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1845 on: March 26, 2015, 02:11:34 PM »
I know of that tread too and i guess since Braidy is going to be stealing the spotlight for at least the next few days migration there for the time being might be a must.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1846 on: March 26, 2015, 02:45:24 PM »
thanks btw! I didn't mean to colour it but then I did anyway. sorry for posting it again so shortly after eheh

Eee, it's adorable, I love Nimona! (it was the main webcomic I read before I found SSSS, heh.) I think the style is actually a bit more apparent when it's colored.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1847 on: March 26, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »
I noticed it!!! I was just in a bit of a hurry earlier to read through the thing and comment on it, sorry!! the composition is really nice!!
(would it be super rude to point out that we have an art thread on the general board as well?? not that it doesn't completely Not Fit into here or anything, but maybe it will get more attention there??)

thanks btw! I didn't mean to colour it but then I did anyway. sorry for posting it again so shortly after eheh

eeEEEEEEEEe Nimona was one of the first webcomics I read!! I love it so much and I love this so much
Reynir feels
YEET

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1848 on: March 26, 2015, 04:20:30 PM »
Awww, it looks like the start of a disney film or something. Like, Reynir's about to break into song at any moment.
That's exactly what I thought too  ;D

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1849 on: March 26, 2015, 06:01:19 PM »
Cat Is in the Moon "Such evil" - now I understand what it means ;D Poor little red-haired ghost! Anyway, it' looks great!
I see, an international holiday "Reynir Árnason week" is in full swing.
I have to take part.
Reynir and the red deer (sort of). Why? I have no idea as usual. Just my strange associations.
(The only thing I know about deers - they're bigger than cats and smaller than giraffes)

You're all saying Disney movie or something. Personally, I'm seeing Braidy and Ville!

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1850 on: March 26, 2015, 07:05:10 PM »
eeEEEEEEEEe Nimona was one of the first webcomics I read!! I love it so much and I love this so much
Reynir feels
Eee, it's adorable, I love Nimona! (it was the main webcomic I read before I found SSSS, heh.) I think the style is actually a bit more apparent when it's colored.
eeeee thanks!!!
Nimona is fantastic and I absolutely love the style and it was super fun to draw!! I'm getting more and more tempted to draw them all in this style and even more ridiculously long-legged reynirs maybe......... MAYBE
(I think my First and long-time Main webcomic, aside from that frankly embarassing period i spent plastered on a norwegian webcomic site, is Gunnerkrigg Court?? yeah must be)

mad robin: aaaa your disneyesque reynir is super adorable!!! i like the background and the colours and everything i guess
you'll know where to find me.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1851 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »
I'm honestly a little scared of how much time and energy i pour into this webcomic obsession

ANYWAY
introducing;
His Royal Highness
Blanket Princess Braidir Leggirson

okay that's all I'm off to bed
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:16:56 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Balthazar

« Reply #1852 on: March 26, 2015, 09:46:53 PM »
Emil is now arch enemies with Reynir! (that's what you get for not taking any language courses.)

Anyway made this today. Sorry for another vector (too embarrassed to draw...)

Someone with film experience, please make this an actual movie.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1853 on: March 26, 2015, 09:47:07 PM »
I'm honestly a little scared of how much time and energy i pour into this webcomic obsession

ANYWAY
introducing;
His Royal Highness
Blanket Princess Braidir Legginson

What a cutie!! Hair levitation powers should be a central part of every Reynir picture ever
YEET

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1854 on: March 26, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »

ANYWAY
introducing;
His Royal Highness
Blanket Princess Braidir Legginson

A pose befitting even Emil himself!

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #1855 on: March 26, 2015, 10:43:37 PM »
Hello everyone! I am out of ideas :-\, so the first person to quote this will get a fan art request from me. I would just ask for requests in general, but I sadly don't have time to do more than one  :( ( please don't request things that are too complicated! e.g., all the team members riding moose in a ballet surrounded by dwarves and centaurs ;) ) There really has been AMAZING art out here, and I want all of you who actually have ideas/time to keep up the awesome work!  ;D

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1856 on: March 26, 2015, 10:44:54 PM »
So much ARTZ LATELY?!? SO FANTASTIC!
*hugs everyone*
(the ones my computer would let m quote in one go)
*bows and curtseys*
This is so cute! 8'D Get jealous Emil! >;P

Help I can't stop gigging at lonerdork!Emil.,,>..''.,;,..,''[,,

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Hello everyone! I am out of ideas :-\, so the first person to quote this will get a fan art request from me. I would just ask for requests in general, but I sadly don't have time to do more than one  :( ( please don't request things that are too complicated! e.g., all the team members riding moose in a ballet surrounded by dwarves and centaurs ;) ) There really has been AMAZING art out here, and I want all of you who actually have ideas/time to keep up the awesome work!  ;D
I hope someone chooses something cool! :D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1857 on: March 26, 2015, 10:46:19 PM »
The Family Guy monkey in Lalli's uniform!! (Because that's totally how I'm imagining when he finally realizes Braidy is the mage from the dream world)

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #1858 on: March 26, 2015, 10:55:13 PM »
The Family Guy monkey in Lalli's uniform!! (Because that's totally how I'm imagining when he finally realizes Braidy is the mage from the dream world)
Got it! I haven't seen Family Guy, but I can look up how the monkey looks.  ;)

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1859 on: March 26, 2015, 11:10:41 PM »
I actually considered making a thread just for ideas and such. I always have a bunch of ideas for drawings and other stuff, but I don't have the same artistic abilities as many of you other people here, so I was thinking an Idea Swap kinda thread... Think that could go well?