Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483697 times)

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1815 on: March 25, 2015, 11:55:29 PM »

my nyas :3c

(*°3°*) SUPAH KAWAII! OhmygodsocuteIcan'thandlethisrightnow!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Balthazar

« Reply #1816 on: March 26, 2015, 12:37:42 AM »
Absolutely no confidence in my hand drawn art so here is some vector art instead!

Yay Brai-... Err.. Reynir!

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1817 on: March 26, 2015, 01:40:41 AM »
Absolutely no confidence in my hand drawn art so here is some vector art instead!

Ooooooh this is epic!

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1818 on: March 26, 2015, 02:40:56 AM »

OH MY GOD. I love this.... Finally, more Tuuri fanart... ;W;
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1819 on: March 26, 2015, 05:04:31 AM »

i didnt paint him because all that hair would Literally Kill Me but here is the nerd in color!
You continue to impress. Now, for a challenge, I think it's about time you drew Mikkel in the same style  :P

P__

« Reply #1820 on: March 26, 2015, 06:28:34 AM »
//casually assumes you meant me too because conceited, but
I am a Very Bad Teacher considering most of my drawing process is like
*draws line*
wHOIA HOW DID THAT HAPPEN
*draws other line*
AMAZING
yes I meant you *points*
How To Draw: A Basic Tutorial
>take ur pencil or pen
>close ur eyes
>JUST GO JUST GO FOR IT
>DONT STOP JUST KEEP GOING
>DONT EVEN THINK
>cry maybe a little
>+*.+´ART`+.*´+*

thank you masters. I realize now, what it takes is...

Magic. Pure, unadulterated magic.
(yes, I'm having fun with the pictures, why do you ask?)

EEEEEEE...

...EEEEEEE!

also, there's not enough drawings of Mikkel, so I shall post a sketch of him Tuesday, once I've had the chance to take a decent enough picture of it.There. Can't back down now.
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1821 on: March 26, 2015, 06:31:47 AM »
Since there has been talk about resizing and stuff like that, here is a Tip from your Local Sketchposter on Good Quality Sketchposting:
Adobe Photoshop CS2 is available for legal free download!! I, uh, don't have a good link to it or anything now, but I suppose that if you google 'photoshop cs2 free' or something you'll probably get results. It's not the newest PS version, but it has pretty good options for brightness/contrast and resizing!!

also
Balthazar: woowww that's a super neat style!! also pfff nice pun (does it qualify as a pun)
Callipygous: more tuuri!!!! perfect :3c
P__: i'm so happy you enjoy the reaction images they are the most best method of communication
you'll know where to find me.

P__

« Reply #1822 on: March 26, 2015, 07:06:09 AM »
let me repeat this
Adobe Photoshop CS2 (and the rest of the Creative Suite too) is available for legal free download!!
link is here. They'll require you to log in or register before you can even access the page

Quote from: Adobe
Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems; Adobe no longer supports them.
Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. The serial numbers provided as a part of the download may only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products.
Which seems to mean that you can't legally use it unless you did purchase it before, but they'll let apparently let you do it anyway.
I don't know how PS-CS2 works, but I'll install it on this crappy old PC and tell you how it is.
Other good and free programs include: GIMP, KRITA, and some others I forget, they were discussed earlier in this thread. There's also Painttool SAI which isn't free but pretty cheap.

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #1823 on: March 26, 2015, 07:08:09 AM »
Since there has been talk about resizing and stuff like that, here is a Tip from your Local Sketchposter on Good Quality Sketchposting:
Adobe Photoshop CS2 is available for legal free download!! I, uh, don't have a good link to it or anything now, but I suppose that if you google 'photoshop cs2 free' or something you'll probably get results. It's not the newest PS version, but it has pretty good options for brightness/contrast and resizing!!

Lenny's free advice on art software: if you have to choose freeware/opensource, go Krita instead! CS2 is ... very old. Having used both it and Krita, Krita is much better (especially after update 2.9, mmm - and it has most options Photoshop does, including the contrast/pulling lineart of traditional inks onto a separate layer so you can colour things properly). Also, for quick resizing, your normal stock option of MSPaint works just as well (I am sorry I do not have any Mac options, I have never used Mac above twice in my life).
Am notified of private messages via email.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1824 on: March 26, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »
There's also Painttool SAI which isn't free but pretty cheap.
FireAlpaca is a free SAI knockoff!!

and haha this only proves how outdated I am
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:27:50 AM by Haiz »

P__

« Reply #1825 on: March 26, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
I tried krita for a (short) while, and found it pretty good indeed (from the little I used it, at least on par with PS for drawing), but got incredibly frustrated when It crashed everytime I tried to rotate a canvas, despite my PC not being that old and crappy. Perhaps that's solved with the newest version though, I'll get back to it ;)
regarding PS CS2: it works, obviously doesn't have all the newest stuff, but does have some I didn't think were already there. It installed ImageReady without asking (and I don't know what that's for) however...
If you still have a PC with windows XP (like me until monday :( ), then you should probably get Photoshop CS2 rather than a newer, probably unsupported program. However if you have anything more recent, go for the recent things of course, you'll be sure they won't crash your computer ;)

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1826 on: March 26, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »
For reals!? I'll have to download that, it's what I used to have back in the day (totally legally of course).

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1827 on: March 26, 2015, 07:43:11 AM »
For reals!? I'll have to download that, it's what I used to have back in the day (totally legally of course).
yes for reals! someone posted a link!
When I started photoshopping as a wee child, it was the first CS that mattered, and I still remember CS2 as something New and Glorious and Better because I couldn't install it on my computer because of Reasons. And I... uh... never moved past CS2........ so here i am

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #1828 on: March 26, 2015, 09:37:36 AM »

omg I LOVE THIS

Quabus

« Reply #1829 on: March 26, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
Hiiii I made a brief appearance back at the beginning of February, and... now I'm back? No, that doesn't work, because I never really was here if you count posting as being present, but I never left if you count admiring every amazing piece of fanart.

Anyway, I have some (rather horrible) sketches since
*Everyone* is worthy of being on the Fan-Forum (except trolls, I guess).

So.

A couple of Tuuris

Sigrun the Most Best and Emil

Lalli

And of course, Reynir the Magnificent, looking kind of kooky.  :P