Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483707 times)

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1635 on: March 23, 2015, 03:59:31 PM »
And can I come watch your super awesome hair-drawing clubhouse meetings? I can't draw hair, it's always a struggle, please teach me your ways! *gets on floor to grovel*

Yes, yes we shall teach you. We will be your senseis and you shall learn everything there is to hair drawing

oh and thank you, you guys <3 I think I may do a simple colouring, maybe no shadowing and sparkles and stuff but a single colour and then make some sort of nice texture for it, I dunno yet, well anyway it will be cool and awesome :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:03:11 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1636 on: March 23, 2015, 04:05:28 PM »
And can I come watch your super awesome hair-drawing clubhouse meetings? I can't draw hair, it's always a struggle, please teach me your ways! *gets on floor to grovel*
of course! Hair drawing is the most best it's only natural that it should be shared with EVERYBODY THAT ASKS

oh and thank you, you guys <3 I think I may do a simple colouring, maybe no shadowing and sparkles and stuff but a single colour and then make some sort of nice texture for it, I dunno yet, well anyway it will be cool and awesome :D
Hurray! I can't wait to see :0
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1637 on: March 23, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »

So I was also doing Ghibli drawings of the crew, or just Emil today, based on frenci's designs!

As you guys probably can see he is heavily based on the prince in Howl's Moving Castle. He felt very Emil to me ^^ My version ended up looking more girly though xD

To me, the perfect Ghibli Emil would be the stylistic love child of Howl and the Prince, with long silky hair that has a nice curl to it *thinks of dreamy hair*. I love how cleaned up your picture is, nice lines! Can't wait to see the rest of the crew!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1638 on: March 23, 2015, 06:01:18 PM »
Well I just skipped over simple and went straight to lazy as hell :D meh, I tried putting texture but it wasn't working out so instead have this thing with kinda washed out colours, because I happened to to do it like this, that's why (I still kinda wanna try a different style with it but meh, it's almost 12 pm and I'm tired, maybe later sometime)

Btw I was playing with the texture-thingies and jesus look what I have created:

Well halló there, starboy

Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1639 on: March 23, 2015, 06:05:32 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's beautiful
+ extra sparkles
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1640 on: March 23, 2015, 06:23:13 PM »
Well I just skipped over simple and went straight to lazy as hell :D meh, I tried putting texture but it wasn't working out so instead have this thing with kinda washed out colours, because I happened to to do it like this, that's why (I still kinda wanna try a different style with it but meh, it's almost 12 pm and I'm tired, maybe later sometime)

Btw I was playing with the texture-thingies and jesus look what I have created:

These are still beautiful! I love the harmony of the colors on the first one it all goes so well together ahhh
also

New headcanon: Braidy is actually a beautiful red-headed alien. fact
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1641 on: March 23, 2015, 06:56:33 PM »
In a completely unrelated note, I noticed while updating my avatar that Derp Kitty has a little white heart shape on her face from her markings. This is the most bestest thing I have discovered all day (besides Braidy, he's the awesomest discovery ever made, good job Emil!)
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1642 on: March 23, 2015, 07:23:02 PM »
I'll be so impudent as to repost this here because I recon this is where people come looking for this kind of stuff.

This was a gift entry for the Secret Santa project we had back in December. The theme for this entry was comics, so it's obviously a reference to the Marvel comics (or movies rather).

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1643 on: March 23, 2015, 07:26:09 PM »
This appeared in my sketchbook just now:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1644 on: March 23, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
This appeared in my sketchbook just now:

SSSS musical peeps, take note!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1645 on: March 23, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
I'll be so impudent as to repost this here because I reckon this is where people come looking for this kind of stuff.

This was a gift entry for the Secret Santa project we had back in December. The theme for this entry was comics, so it's obviously a reference to the Marvel comics (or movies rather).

Thankyou thankyou!

I love how petite and dapper Emil-Thor looks compared to Hulk-Mikkel.  Even if he is trying to look badass, wielding Mjolnir and all.  His dainty little hands, and those hair-sparkles.... d'awww....
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #1646 on: March 23, 2015, 08:07:47 PM »

* John Candlebury dies of jealousy

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1647 on: March 23, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »
Erm, so there's been quite a lot of stuff, but I just had to say how much I like the Ghibli-SSSS art! Trinka and AquaAurion, as if seeing Braidy didn't completely make my day, somehow seeing this managed to make it even better (seriously, how could that even happen?)! I can hardly wait to see more of this ^_^

Thor/Emil- Mikkel/Hulk picture also is awesome, I'm so glad you decided on being impudent (I don't really think that) and sharing Fimbulvarg  ;D
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1648 on: March 23, 2015, 08:39:08 PM »
Piney: love the doodle. most best doodle

okay it's definitely sleeptime in my timezone and I see the artists from the Far Wests are getting active, so this is probably a bad time to post but..................... imma do it anyway

i have a cool anon on tumblr that is sending me ssss asks and this was one of them:
"Emil carrying Lalli home piggyback style after a particularly awesome fight in which Lalli used particularly awesome magics and got very tired"

and ever since I've been itching to try my quills on my mental image of
1) lalli's utterly ridiculous limbs
2) emil's near-catatonic state of what the heck magic is real
so

I think I might scan and colour it later. some other day. yes. maybe the ink will dry enough for me to properly erase all the pencil lines too, ahah......
g'night all
you'll know where to find me.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1649 on: March 23, 2015, 08:46:18 PM »
Piney: love the doodle. most best doodle

okay it's definitely sleeptime in my timezone and I see the artists from the Far Wests are getting active, so this is probably a bad time to post but..................... imma do it anyway

i have a cool anon on tumblr that is sending me ssss asks and this was one of them:
"Emil carrying Lalli home piggyback style after a particularly awesome fight in which Lalli used particularly awesome magics and got very tired"

and ever since I've been itching to try my quills on my mental image of
1) lalli's utterly ridiculous limbs
2) emil's near-catatonic state of what the heck magic is real
so

I think I might scan and colour it later. some other day. yes. maybe the ink will dry enough for me to properly erase all the pencil lines too, ahah......
g'night all
Awww! I love the expression on Emil's face! Though, wouldn't it make more sense of Lalli's legs were bent at the knees?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden: