Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484335 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1620 on: March 23, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »
The comment section is what happened! I'm not entierly sure how it started but somehow Piney, Emil and I ended up in the water, then we pulled Blackjazz, Braidy and the crate down as well and then we... persuaded... Ruby to come join us. Lalli was very confused by all the ruckus and didn't want to join the water games, but he stayed to keep an eye out from beasts! Braidy is doing the cannonball from the crate, because he's awesome like that!

(it's still funny)
you'll know where to find me.

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1621 on: March 23, 2015, 11:15:01 AM »

I just wanted to draw somewhat sassy Braidy. Also we've all been waiting for today's page ever since the chapter begun. At least.  ;)
I'm so glad that I have enough pop culture knowledge to get that reference! :D
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1622 on: March 23, 2015, 11:50:14 AM »
HI I'M LATE TO THE PARTY because of timezones and life and stuff

I don't really have a proper contribution to all this but here are some tiny braidies that happened while I was Totally 100% Focused on lecture about impressionism today

I didn't really sleep too well so I'm a little dizzy. i have nearly burst out laughing about braidy's undignified appearance too many times today

Hard to focus when Braidy happened today! I want to pat his head when he's coughing.

So I was also doing Ghibli drawings of the crew, or just Emil today, based on frenci's designs!

As you guys probably can see he is heavily based on the prince in Howl's Moving Castle. He felt very Emil to me ^^ My version ended up looking more girly though xD
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:06:25 PM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1623 on: March 23, 2015, 12:20:02 PM »
So I was also doing Ghibli drawings of the crew, or just Emil today, based on frenci's designs!

As you guys probably can see he is heavily based on the prince in Howl's Moving Castle. He felt very Emil to me ^^ My version ended up looking more girly though xD
i'm still laughing tHIS IS THE BEST OMG

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1624 on: March 23, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »

Please make more of these! You have to...

I think the girl from Porco Rosso or Arrietty could be an inspiration for Braidy, and Mononoke for Sigrun maybe.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:25:25 PM by Fimbulvarg »

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1625 on: March 23, 2015, 12:28:16 PM »
I think the girl from Porco Rosso could be an inspiration for Braidy, and Mononoke for Sigrun maybe.

while mononoke sigrun would have made me SO HAPPY, i think she's way too tiny design-wise to really fit? I think Nausicaa would be more accurate maybe...... not that the characterization is similar or anything. In which case, maybe Lin from Spirited Away?

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1626 on: March 23, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
while mononoke sigrun would have made me SO HAPPY, i think she's way too tiny design-wise to really fit? I think Nausicaa would be more accurate maybe...... not that the characterization is similar or anything. In which case, maybe Lin from Spirited Away?
Ah, yeah, definitely nausicaa. I've never watched that one is all. Mononoke is short but that can be fixed. Maybe something in between nausicaa and mononoke.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1627 on: March 23, 2015, 12:32:46 PM »
i'm still laughing tHIS IS THE BEST OMG

I take the laughing as a good sign xD Thank you!

Please make more of these! You have to...

I think the girl from Porco Rosso or Arrietty could be an inspiration for Braidy, and Mononoke for Sigrun maybe.

I intend to them all if I can! I was actually thinking the villian from Mononoke for Sigrun ^^

Lin could work as well =D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1628 on: March 23, 2015, 12:38:18 PM »
I take the laughing as a good sign xD Thank you!

I intend to them all if I can! I was actually thinking the villian from Mononoke for Sigrun ^^
Lin could work as well =D
I'm mostly laughing because of a tumblr post about prince justin going around tumblr that describes him as...... something involving pudding, I can't remember the exact wording. I'VE SLEPT TOO LITTLE please forgive me

ooooh yes I was thinking of saying Lady Eboshi! (and she's not the villain because there are no real villains in princess mononoke and- *forcibly stuffs self in a crate to shut up*)

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1629 on: March 23, 2015, 12:39:34 PM »
ohhh my god you guys have the best art ever and oh god that Ghibli!Emil XD

oh and I did a quick doodly thing of Braidy:

I mean, he's gonna take the braid off eventually, right? Think about the resulting explosion of curls. Think about it. And looks like drawing him without most of his face makes him look even girlier. Oh well, I was in a hurry.

Also, my obsession #13462341140954: long, wavy/curly hair. I love drawing hair. I love it. ghhhhh
Btw should I colour this?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:46:08 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1630 on: March 23, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »
I'm mostly laughing because of a tumblr post about prince justin going around tumblr that describes him as...... something involving pudding, I can't remember the exact wording. I'VE SLEPT TOO LITTLE please forgive me

ooooh yes I was thinking of saying Lady Eboshi! (and she's not the villain because there are no real villains in princess mononoke and- *forcibly stuffs self in a crate to shut up*)

What? XD Maybe it's the hair?

You understood who I meant at least  :P I really like her features and I think she'd make a gorgeous Sigrun ^^

I mean, he's gonna take the braid off eventually, right? Think about the resulting explosion of curls. Think about it.

Also, I might've gone a little overboard with the curls. My obsession #13462341140954: long, wavy/curly hair. I love drawing hair. I love it. ghhhhh

Omg that hair *pets screen*

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1631 on: March 23, 2015, 12:44:44 PM »
AquaAurion: it is most definitely the hair

I mean, he's gonna take the braid off eventually, right? Think about the resulting explosion of curls. Think about it.

Also, I might've gone a little overboard with the curls. My obsession #13462341140954: long, wavy/curly hair. I love drawing hair. I love it. ghhhhh

GASP
tHE HAIR
IT IS GORGEOUS

we should build a clubhouse for all of us who love to draw hair

on colouring, I'd say YES ABSOLUTELY but it also looks kinda very cool as it is now? so uh that's the most unhelpful answer

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1632 on: March 23, 2015, 02:25:26 PM »

I mean, he's gonna take the braid off eventually, right? Think about the resulting explosion of curls. Think about it. And looks like drawing him without most of his face makes him look even girlier. Oh well, I was in a hurry.

Also, my obsession #13462341140954: long, wavy/curly hair. I love drawing hair. I love it. ghhhhh

yes color it!!! I love your style it's so elegant and beautiful eeee
Long wavy hair is actually the most fun to draw I spend 90% of my time drawing it in some form or another (also I am all for a hair-drawing clubhouse let's do this I'll bring the cookies)
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1633 on: March 23, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »
yes color it!!! I love your style it's so elegant and beautiful eeee
Long wavy hair is actually the most fun to draw I spend 90% of my time drawing it in some form or another (also I am all for a hair-drawing clubhouse let's do this I'll bring the cookies)

And can I come watch your super awesome hair-drawing clubhouse meetings? I can't draw hair, it's always a struggle, please teach me your ways! *gets on floor to grovel*
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1634 on: March 23, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »

I mean, he's gonna take the braid off eventually, right?

Oh god, so lovely. He looks like a majestic river spirit whose hair feeds the river (?'?'?)?
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat: