Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484198 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1605 on: March 22, 2015, 09:51:16 PM »
Because Curry asked for stick figures, this abomination happened:

That's Braidy doing the Cannonball!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED MY LIFE IS COMPLETE I LOVE IT
YEET

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1606 on: March 22, 2015, 10:27:29 PM »

HELP GORGEOUS CHILDREN
*cough* i mean
I drew a thing in response to today's page. Braidy's hair was very calming and a nice way to soothe my beating heart so naturally I kept on drawing pretty hair on everybody
Hehe, I won't have to change my braidy tag on tumblr because it doesn't involve his name, so happy

Sigrun inspired by a conversation with Haiz where they noted that she was all about eating that dirt but give her some carrots? Nah man that won't go over
YEET

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #1607 on: March 22, 2015, 10:38:09 PM »
The expression Tuuri is making really got me.

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1608 on: March 22, 2015, 10:44:22 PM »
HELP GORGEOUS CHILDREN
*cough* i mean
I drew a thing in response to today's page. Braidy's hair was very calming and a nice way to soothe my beating heart so naturally I kept on drawing pretty hair on everybody
Hehe, I won't have to change my braidy tag on tumblr because it doesn't involve his name, so happy

Sigrun inspired by a conversation with Haiz where they noted that she was all about eating that dirt but give her some carrots? Nah man that won't go over
SO. FRICKING. BEAUTIFUL. The look on ... well, everybody's faces, actually! The hair! The "vegetables don't have street cred"!! :D
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1609 on: March 22, 2015, 10:45:25 PM »

HELP GORGEOUS CHILDREN
*cough* i mean

Heheh, all of that is just spot on. I really hope that's Tuuri's actual reaction :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1610 on: March 22, 2015, 11:21:24 PM »
Sooooo, i thougth i would share a little thing i made earlier today while waiting for fooood. Here they are robots! why, you ask? i have absolutely no idea!! xD well, its just a sketch so far, nothing too pretty, but here it is:

They look awesome and I like how you did their robotic parts slightly different ^^ Lalli what are you doing?? XD

Awww, robo-kitty-Lally is... something!

God, please let me have more time to read this forum. Not just write something weird once in a century, and then disappear for another hundred years. But that's what I'm going to do right now.
I had a free day today, so I thought: "Should I draw Sigrun, Sigrun, or maybe Sigrun?" But then I thought once more... So. Ancestors of Sigrun.
No background, because someone's too lazy for backgrounds.

I think this is the first ancestor art I have seen =O I love their dynamic!

HELP GORGEOUS CHILDREN
*cough* i mean

Gosh, I know I have already said this but I love your art!! Everyones hair is so pretty and THAT TUURI IS SO CUTE! >w< *pats Emil and Lalli*

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1611 on: March 23, 2015, 12:20:22 AM »

HELP GORGEOUS CHILDREN
*cough* i mean

that dialogue tho
"I can't eat vegetables, they don't have any street cred"
Braidy = casually breaks the Internet
Emil = very put out
Anime Tuuri = new best friend
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #1612 on: March 23, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »

I just wanted to draw somewhat sassy Braidy. Also we've all been waiting for today's page ever since the chapter begun. At least.  ;)

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1613 on: March 23, 2015, 08:18:19 AM »
Hi guys, its been so long since I've posted here! Been lurking for a while, so thought I'd post some art! Sorry for the quality, I took pictures of the art with my phone.

Based off the whole "braidy is a scarf mania that hit us like wildfire, sparking the idea of a fantastical studio ghibli style movie. So I thought " hey, why not draw our ragtag team all Ghibli?

So yeah, these are just pencil bust shots, I'm thinking of doing them in all their inked and watercolored glory
Spring Break project?
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1614 on: March 23, 2015, 08:23:13 AM »
Oh yeah, I just wanted to also say you are all glorious human beings, and I love how much this thread has grown!   :D
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1615 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:49 AM »
Hi guys, its been so long since I've posted here! Been lurking for a while, so thought I'd post some art! Sorry for the quality, I took pictures of the art with my phone.

Based off the whole "braidy is a scarf mania that hit us like wildfire, sparking the idea of a fantastical studio ghibli style movie. So I thought " hey, why not draw our ragtag team all Ghibli?

They all look so cute with sparkly Ghibli eyes >w< I especially like Lalli and Braidy~

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

P__

« Reply #1616 on: March 23, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »

they're awesome! Emil has those perfect Emil-eyes
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1617 on: March 23, 2015, 10:26:57 AM »

So yeah, these are just pencil bust shots, I'm thinking of doing them in all their inked and watercolored glory
Spring Break project?

HELP ADORABLE
Emil looks just like Howl, I cannot deal, this is perfect help
Also Tuuri is so absolutely adorable and I love her eyes so much??
YEET

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1618 on: March 23, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »
HI I'M LATE TO THE PARTY because of timezones and life and stuff

Windfighter: I have no idea what's going on but it's funny

Curry: everyone has already pointed out all the details, but it's fantastic

I just wanted to draw somewhat sassy Braidy. Also we've all been waiting for today's page ever since the chapter begun. At least.  ;)
perfect.

Trinka:

I SHALL KEEP AN EYE ON THIS PROJECT
it's absolutely lovely

I don't really have a proper contribution to all this but here are some tiny braidies that happened while I was Totally 100% Focused on lecture about impressionism today

I didn't really sleep too well so I'm a little dizzy. i have nearly burst out laughing about braidy's undignified appearance too many times today
you'll know where to find me.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1619 on: March 23, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »
Windfighter: I have no idea what's going on but it's funny
The comment section is what happened! I'm not entierly sure how it started but somehow Piney, Emil and I ended up in the water, then we pulled Blackjazz, Braidy and the crate down as well and then we... persuaded... Ruby to come join us. Lalli was very confused by all the ruckus and didn't want to join the water games, but he stayed to keep an eye out from beasts! Braidy is doing the cannonball from the crate, because he's awesome like that!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.