Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484269 times)

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1575 on: March 22, 2015, 03:25:56 AM »
TUURI'S FACE. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE. [and also the other things but mostly that face]
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1576 on: March 22, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »
i made this account like 5 minutes ago and i just need to tell you all *rips open my shirt to reveal an 'i love sigrun eide' tattoo*
i am Here
(idk about resiziNG the real image is enormous hopefully everything is a-ok here?? if somethng needs to be tweaked please god tell me i will do it right away _(:'''3/L)_)
Welcome to our own little corner, safe from the rest of the rash-infected innerwebs. You are safe here, and you shall soon be contacted to be inducted into our secret I <3 Sigrun Society. Thanks to your generous contribution, you shall be given a position of power.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1577 on: March 22, 2015, 04:31:57 AM »
Since my posts were moved:

aLl this aRT while i sleep it's so unfair
aaahhhh the beautiful dork squad i love them

Thank you ^w^

Nice, I can see some manga-style inspiration with the eyes, which I guess is reasonable since you live in Japan. You've got a perfect starting point if you want to ink them, or maybe colour them with copics or the likes.

There has certainly been some manga influence on my style and I'm still contemplating whether I want to try to get something more personal ^^
I kind of want to ink and color them, but at the same time I don't xD I'm not too used with coloring traditionally and don't want to mess them up  :P

Haiz: I really like the cat and the two Braidy sketches! What's that decorative eye in the Braidy picture?

“A gentle old witch makes a scarf that is so long that gets its own soul. It will have to travel far and wide with a cat boy, his cousin who wants to be an inventor and a fab swede with the power of sparkles, for funding Sigrun the great witch of Norway that lives with Mikkel the great inventor who will given him a body”
AKA that weird studio ghibli AU where Braidy is ascarf.
I woud like to make it a fancomic (cos I simply can't write, so no fanfics), but I'm not sure if I have the time to do so.

This is brilliant! I'm so tempted to try drawing them in Ghibli style >w<
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:28:34 AM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1578 on: March 22, 2015, 06:38:13 AM »
Dear Sunflower, you seem to have missed some of the posts (like the one above your own). The others are on pages 107 (comments by koalalou, Haiz and Curry), 105 (comment by Haiz), 104 (comments by Curry and Haiz), 102 (comment by Haiz), 101 (comment by koalalou) and Haiz original is on page 96, but there are more pictures in that comment. There's also some new ones that popped up after your comment. =)

Hi, AquaAurion -- thanks for pointing out the specific posts I needed to move.  I had to make a judgment call for some posts that mentioned both self-insert and other SSSS art.  I'll PM the major self-insert artists to make sure everyone's happy with the way it works out.

Meanwhile, feel free to PM me with any further suggestions.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1579 on: March 22, 2015, 06:54:18 AM »
Hi, AquaAurion -- thanks for pointing out the specific posts I needed to move.  I had to make a judgment call for some posts that mentioned both self-insert and other SSSS art.  I'll PM the major self-insert artists to make sure everyone's happy with the way it works out.

Meanwhile, feel free to PM me with any further suggestions.

That was quick!  :) I wasn't sure of some of the posts, but I thought I'd post the ones I found.

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Oliga

« Reply #1580 on: March 22, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »
Oliga that's such a creative idea for an ssssona and that hat is true beauty. I need twenty :D The uniform kind of has a jockey feeling to it and of course I adore that! A+ costume design in general!!
Aww, thank you! I drew this hat just because I actually have this hat :3

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1581 on: March 22, 2015, 08:18:37 AM »
This is brilliant! I'm so tempted to try drawing them in Ghibli style >w<

DO IT!
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1582 on: March 22, 2015, 12:05:12 PM »
DO IT!

If I have time tomorrow I'll start  :D

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1583 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:18 PM »
waah I've been a little overwhelmed of the thread move and new things that happened while it was sleeptime in my timezone,, I'll look through earlier comments to see which ones are self insert related and stuff as soon as I kick myself into it! IN THE MEANTIME

Wheeeee! First post on the forum!  :D
I've been lurking in the shadows for quite some time, but now I am coming into the light! Yay!

Hello new fellow artist!!!! your art is super cute oh gosh, love the lalli one
you'll know where to find me.

OlineLoz

« Reply #1584 on: March 22, 2015, 02:00:45 PM »
Sooooo, i thougth i would share a little thing i made earlier today while waiting for fooood. Here they are robots! why, you ask? i have absolutely no idea!! xD well, its just a sketch so far, nothing too pretty, but here it is:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1585 on: March 22, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
Sooooo, i thougth i would share a little thing i made earlier today while waiting for fooood. Here they are robots! why, you ask? i have absolutely no idea!! xD well, its just a sketch so far, nothing too pretty, but here it is:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the style!!! and the colours!!! and the robotic sparkles and robotic braid and sigrun's pose omg
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1586 on: March 22, 2015, 02:23:51 PM »

This is TOO CUTE and I love how cohesive all the colors are!! They look like such a happy robot family with all their matching blues oh my gosh
What an amazing Lalli pose. Perfect. You have him down.

(Also, is that in a moleskine notebook because if it is they're great)
YEET

OlineLoz

« Reply #1587 on: March 22, 2015, 02:49:01 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the style!!! and the colours!!! and the robotic sparkles and robotic braid and sigrun's pose omg

ommigosh! thankyousomuch!! and i have to say that i love the sketches you earlier posted!! So CUUUTe!!(especially the ones of Lalli!!) <3

This is TOO CUTE and I love how cohesive all the colors are!! They look like such a happy robot family with all their matching blues oh my gosh
What an amazing Lalli pose. Perfect. You have him down.

(Also, is that in a moleskine notebook because if it is they're great)

Thankyouuuuu!! <3 yes it is a tiny moleskine notebook, i love it! so little and cuuute! <3 (psssst,i loved the little candle comic sketch!! too awesome for words!)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1588 on: March 22, 2015, 02:52:20 PM »

OLINEEEE

Your art. It's amazing. Yes.

(Also we have to get together and draw sometime soon, because it's been wayyyy too long)

OlineLoz

« Reply #1589 on: March 22, 2015, 03:10:40 PM »
OLINEEEE

Your art. It's amazing. Yes.

(Also we have to get together and draw sometime soon, because it's been wayyyy too long)

Aaaaahhhh thankyoooouuu!! yes, yes, yes, yes YES! we hav to!! AAAAND i never told you how amazingly adorable your Emil+Lalli drawing izzzz! it gives me life. wow