Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483662 times)

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1545 on: March 20, 2015, 01:02:21 PM »

And such a cute comic, Koalalou!
Thanks! :)

Hey hey! Check out the first page of this thread, there's a tutorial there that'll show you how to resize images.
Found it, thanks! I'll try to resize them just as soon as my brains is working xP //just woke up and is still kinda groggy//

omg this is amazing
im so happy
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! :D

eeee so cute!
Thanks! :D I saw your SSSS-AU btw---loved it! ^ w^)b

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1546 on: March 20, 2015, 08:12:26 PM »
since I'm no longer in danger of fleeing the forum, i decided it was time to change my avatar in something less could-be-condescending

and here is the frankly embarassing process behind finding what pose i wanted for it. I'm not exactly short on reference pics ahaa ha ha *hides pile of lalli screencaps*

Lalli you're my favourite character why are you so hard to draw
you'll know where to find me.

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1547 on: March 20, 2015, 08:15:36 PM »
and here is the frankly embarassing process behind finding what pose i wanted for it. I'm not exactly short on reference pics ahaa ha ha *hides pile of lalli screencaps*
Awwww that bottom middle one is SO ADORABLE!

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1548 on: March 20, 2015, 08:21:57 PM »
I know, right? What is even going *on* with that guy's nose? And it is FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE to make his eyes come out both slanted right and symmetrical. :/
Good job to Minna (and for allllllll the other things but you know), Haiz, and everyone else who has managed to draw him (I wasn't going to list all of you).
(sorry if this sounds bitter or anything I just can't words)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1549 on: March 20, 2015, 08:33:10 PM »
I know, right? What is even going *on* with that guy's nose? And it is FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE to make his eyes come out both slanted right and symmetrical. :/
Good job to Minna (and for allllllll the other things but you know), Haiz, and everyone else who has managed to draw him (I wasn't going to list all of you).
(sorry if this sounds bitter or anything I just can't words)
ahaha nice to feel appreciated
it's not even the nose (for me, anyway), it's the face shape (round and wide?? eliptic?? square??? REVEAL THY SECRETS), the eyes, and teeny tiny eyebrows

i mean for a character with basically the same expression on every page it should not be this difficult
you'll know where to find me.

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #1550 on: March 20, 2015, 10:40:01 PM »
since I'm no longer in danger of fleeing the forum, i decided it was time to change my avatar in something less could-be-condescending

If I could sketch like that, I would not be embarrassed.But I must say the pose you chose fits Lalli perfectly, and I love the coloring!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1551 on: March 20, 2015, 11:05:45 PM »
ahaha nice to feel appreciated
it's not even the nose (for me, anyway), it's the face shape (round and wide?? eliptic?? square??? REVEAL THY SECRETS), the eyes, and teeny tiny eyebrows

i mean for a character with basically the same expression on every page it should not be this difficult
Argh his face comes out different every time I draw it. How do his eyes relate in proportion to his face. There's never the same amount of space in between his ridiculous cheekbones (how is his face that round but still has those dang cheeks. whenever i draw it all canon and proper they look like lines drawn on his face. angry noises.) and his eyes. How does his face even work I just hide everything above the cheeks with his hair
YEET

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1552 on: March 20, 2015, 11:21:30 PM »

Despite your struggles I think the result is very neat! =D I think most of your little sketches turned out nicely, but the pose you chose feels very Lalli ^^

I realized I never put these up on the forum:

Everyone looks so dorky OTL

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #1553 on: March 21, 2015, 01:05:45 AM »

i made this account like 5 minutes ago and i just need to tell you all *rips open my shirt to reveal an 'i love sigrun eide' tattoo*
i am Here
(idk about resiziNG the real image is enormous hopefully everything is a-ok here?? if somethng needs to be tweaked please god tell me i will do it right away _(:'''3/L)_)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:14:48 AM by callipygous »

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1554 on: March 21, 2015, 01:13:46 AM »

i made this account like 5 minutes ago and i just need to tell you all *rips open my shirt to reveal an 'i love sigrun eide' tattoo*
i am Here
(idk about resiziNG the real image is enormous hopefully everything is a-ok here?? if somethng needs to be tweaked please god tell me i will do it right away _(:'''3/L)_)
//rips open shirt to reveal same tattoo// another clan member, finally
I love how you colored this, especially around the eyes and nose!! Her eyelashes are so pretty, ahhh yes more amazing Sigrun art this pleases me

Also that is a really huge picture (although I am all for huge Sigruns) and it's not entirely visible all at once, so maybe make it a teensy bit smaller? (900 pixels fits perfectly!)
YEET

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1555 on: March 21, 2015, 01:20:45 AM »

i am Here

She looks beautiful! I love the added gloria and hairsparkles ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1556 on: March 21, 2015, 01:42:02 AM »

i am Here

Sigrun has stolen the hair sparkles! Blasphemy or magic? :o (really a very nice drawing btw)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #1557 on: March 21, 2015, 01:45:05 AM »
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #1558 on: March 21, 2015, 01:57:39 AM »
The star-pupils were a nice touch. 
She has a bit of a Kim Possible look to her.
Feel free to PM.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1559 on: March 21, 2015, 02:25:43 AM »
This is kind of a WIP, but I really liked how the storyboards were coming out on the comic I'm doing for the Most Best Braidy Appearance and I thought maybe you guys would enjoy them? My digital sketches are so much more simplistic than traditional aha

Translation of my awful digital handwriting:
T: there are SO MANY CANDLES
what are we even gonna do with all of them?
S: EAT THEM
They're made of fat. perfectly edible. matter of fact winter of 82 i had to

M: we're not eating them [slam]
S: fiiiine i see how it is
E: i vote we burn them
all: ...
E: safely! for light! at night!

And that's all I have sketched at this point. They do end up burning the candles, safely, for light, at night, by the way
yes that is a knife sigrun is sharpening
YEET