Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484213 times)

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1485 on: March 18, 2015, 06:34:03 AM »
Topic edited.
  • List of art threads added, complete with links and description.
  • Inserting images walkthrough slightly edited.
  • That announcement regarding attachments was removed and the reason for attachments being disabled added to the walkthrough instead.

If anyone has anything else they feel I should add, please just ask!

Whoops, I forgot to add in the Comics by Minnions thread. Technically that's an art thread, too. All updated now.

If people can think of other relevant threads that should go in that list, comment and I'll add.

:) Thanks for updating that. It's so neat and informational. Makes my tidy-brain happy.

No problem!~ Personally I'm an odd mix of messiness and tidiness, and the tidiness always comes through in formatting and lists, heh. (Messiness comes through when it comes to things like cleaning and putting stuff away.)
Am notified of private messages via email.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1486 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:40 AM »
I saw a new theory in the comment section today: braidy is actually the spirit of Ása's scarf.
So I doodled a very quick scarf spirit Braidy

his name is revealed to be Scarfy.

Kinda poetic how I've drawn braid scarf braidy, and now scarf braid scarfy
you'll know where to find me.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1487 on: March 18, 2015, 07:38:14 AM »
WOAH, so much art! :O I wish I could comment on every single drawing, but right now I don't really have the time or attention span required to do so. But let me just say that it all looks super amazing and you guys are awesome!

Also, I can totally get behind this self insert trend. Does this mean I should draw my badass (actually not badass at all hahahah) viking self?

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1488 on: March 18, 2015, 09:06:15 AM »
Also, entirely totally definitely theoretical question, if you were to draw a comic about the most best way to meet Braidy, would you put it in this thread, fanfiction thread, Braidy predictions thread, or some combination of them all?
YEET

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1489 on: March 18, 2015, 09:08:12 AM »
Also, entirely totally definitely theoretical question, if you were to draw a comic about the most best way to meet Braidy, would you put it in this thread, fanfiction thread, Braidy predictions thread, or some combination of them all?

if you draw a comic please plaster it on every surface available

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1490 on: March 18, 2015, 10:30:33 AM »

if you draw a comic please plaster it on every surface available

This. A thousand times this.
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #1491 on: March 18, 2015, 11:48:45 AM »
I saw a new theory in the comment section today: braidy is actually the spirit of Ása's scarf.

This is awesome. XD Thanks for drawing it. I laughed so hard when someone said Braidy is the scarf.
I actually had a dream last night that I was reading the page where he is introduced, and I saw his name, and it was something silly, but in the dream I was SO excited. Then, in dream, I thought "I have to go tell everyone on the fan forum" *snicker*
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1492 on: March 18, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »
This is awesome. XD Thanks for drawing it. I laughed so hard when someone said Braidy is the scarf.
I actually had a dream last night that I was reading the page where he is introduced, and I saw his name, and it was something silly, but in the dream I was SO excited. Then, in dream, I thought "I have to go tell everyone on the fan forum" *snicker*
ahahaha thanks
I love how braidy theories have gone all "he's out there in the wilderness! No, he's in the crates! No, he's working on that ship! braiDY iS THE SCARF"
I'm a little scared of what might happen if braidy doesn't appear anytime soon

oh and I heavily encourage everyone to draw self inserts, no matter your degree of badassery!!! (If you manage a punier self insert than mine I will personally congratulate you anyhow)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1493 on: March 18, 2015, 01:06:11 PM »

I'd say either this thread or "How the crew meets Braidy" -- only because the general fanfiction/scriptorium thread is very large and general.  We want people to find your awesomeness as easily as possible!   :)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1494 on: March 18, 2015, 01:42:45 PM »
Due to some comments here, I've been going through and looking at the older entries in this thread. Since we lost the ability to make attachments, a lot of the older pieces are now gone though. Has anyone contacted the original posters to see if they could upload to an external host and edit their posts?
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1495 on: March 18, 2015, 02:03:14 PM »

XD I'm not even sory for commenting that xD
than someone said it saunded like a studio Ghibli movie and now I have an entire AU story in my head XD

hi fives you

if braidy isn't revealed before the weekend I hope the weekend is spent developing that ghibli AU

I like so much that the idea, that I'll probably gonna use even more time than 1 weekend, moustly because i'm working on that animation and stuff...
also school...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:35:50 PM by frenci »
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1496 on: March 18, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
XD I'm not even sory for commenting that xD
than someone said it saunded like a studio Ghibli movie and now I have an entire AU story in my head XD
hi fives you

if braidy isn't revealed before the weekend I hope the weekend is spent developing that ghibli AU

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #1497 on: March 18, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »
I love how braidy theories have gone all "he's out there in the wilderness! No, he's in the crates! No, he's working on that ship! braiDY iS THE SCARF"
I'm a little scared of what might happen if braidy doesn't appear anytime soon
"I can smell it THERE'S BRAIDY IN THE AIR" or somesuch, I'ld guess. :D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1498 on: March 18, 2015, 03:21:50 PM »
Well folks, it is done.
I could've done a nice and simple celshading but apparently I'm incapable of simple.

Anyway, I present to you, the Combat trio :D

(or as i like to call them, the "you gon die, son -squad")

Damn I hope I resized it enough, I always draw on such huge canvases D:
Also, jesus christ my right wrist is aching
maybe it fell off
I've been drawing for a while, this took kinda longer than expected, maybe around 9 hours?

Oh and I had SO MUCH FUN drawing Sigrun, I love drawing faces of crazy ladies about to kill you with a sultry smile on their face! They're my specialty :D

Emil was fun too, he's supposed to be all psychotic with the "imma set your bones on fire and laugh" -stare. I hope I did him justice tho, I haven't
drawn blood in a looong while and I've gotten kinda, heh, rusty :D

And Lalli, oh Lalli. My lil angry eyebrows-mage. With the glowy eyes. If you ever see me drawing Lalli without somewhat glowy eyes, you may assume it's an imposter and not actually me and the real me is dead in a dumpster somewhere.

Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1499 on: March 18, 2015, 03:35:59 PM »
Anyway, I present to you, the Combat trio :D

(or as i like to call them, the "you gon die, son -squad")

it's so beautiful I love them
the best squad