Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484255 times)

Flik

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1395 on: March 15, 2015, 12:13:45 PM »
It was agreed upon in the chat that I probably shouldn't post this in the forum, but I made a Lalli/Emil drawing (it's nothing explicit, but there is some nakedness involved <_<)

So yeah. Here. *throws link at you and flees*

http://piles-of-stupid.tumblr.com/post/113695783050/i-just-needed-to-get-this-out-of-my-system

I highly approve of this. You are awesome. <3 <3 <3

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1396 on: March 15, 2015, 12:14:49 PM »
oh gosh thanks for all the nice responses!!!

Oh my gosh your art is hella pretty!!! I love your coloring style ((Sigrun though?? Ugh so lovely)), and I think I actually saw that Lalli on tumblr?? Also your self portrait is hella adorable! Bruh so stunning overall
!!!!
the colouring style is 1) take a low quality phone photo of a pencil sketch 2) paint over in digital program. works pretty well somehow
and yes it's all on tumblr too~

I like your style, it's very unique and expressive. I also like Danish lecturers, they have so much pathos.
Thanks!! I don't...... like..... the danish lectures..... it's so mumbly and terrible and I have problems even with some norwegian dialects... so most of my focus goes to my sketchbook. which ends up looking like this:

(how long is braidy's braid really?)

ah you know what maybe I'll just post the rest here as well

this is how I found out 1) I can't do backgrounds and 2) iiiiiiit's better to start off with a pencil sketch

I think saw someone wayy back in the ssss tag say they'd sell their soul for fanart of chubby emil
you'll know where to find me.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1397 on: March 15, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »

I think saw someone wayy back in the ssss tag say they'd sell their soul for fanart of chubby emil
I think you just earned a soul then because that's the greatest (and also first, I believe?) chubby Emil fan-art yet. Spend it wisely!
(It wasn't me who promised a soul anyways)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1398 on: March 15, 2015, 12:32:36 PM »
OK, I don't like shipping and I don't see these two as a couple but this drawing IS SO DAMN CUTE AND LOVELY. :O
Hahaha, a lot of people seem to be falling for the charms of Lallemil lately <_<;;;

Ghhhh THIS NEEDS TO BE MORE OF A THING.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1399 on: March 15, 2015, 12:51:12 PM »
OK, I don't like shipping and I don't see these two as a couple but this drawing IS SO DAMN CUTE AND LOVELY. :O
Oh my gosh, thanks! :3 (Actually, compliments are almost better when the person doesn't even like the ship, because that means I must have done something right ;p)

I highly approve of this. You are awesome. <3 <3 <3
Aaaaah thank you!! <3

Hahaha, a lot of people seem to be falling for the charms of Lallemil lately <_<;;;
*laughs evilly and high fives Solo*

That's... very sensual.  If you could keep that on your tumblr, I'd appreciate it.
That's why I only posted the link (and a warning) ;3

HE LOOKS SO SMUG AHAHA

Also, your art style is really adorable~

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #1400 on: March 15, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »

XD I love this and wish this would eventually happen for poor Mikkel. Lol
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1401 on: March 15, 2015, 05:11:34 PM »

What SeaAngel said.  I'm from an earlier generation and still trying to get comfortable with the whole shipping thing... but this *is* lovely.  Eich was right to draw the line where he did, though.  I mean, whoooo-eeee.  (Mops brow.)

EDIT:  To clarify, "whooo-eeee" means I find it very appealing in ways I won't spell out.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 02:22:02 AM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1402 on: March 15, 2015, 06:35:09 PM »
Welp. This was supposed to be a quick doodle. IT WAS NOT A QUICK DOODLE. I don't know what happened and how but I haven't blinked in a reeeeaaally long time. My eyes are watering. Send help.

Anyway, here, have this this sparkly bishie-Lalli *throws this at people*

So here's a closeup of our lil mage guy. Also, as you can see, my drawing style's not as consistent as I'd like it to be. Or this is just a thing that happens when the thing I'm drawing transforms from a doodle into a more detailed...thing.

Next time I'll probs draw a closeup of Emil, then Sigrun. Maybe also Mikkel, I dunno. I'm not good at beards. Also, I like drawing eyes. But then I always make the lashes so long and then every guy I draw looks kinda girly. Oh well.

(and if someone doesn't know, bishie=bishounen=pretty boy)
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1403 on: March 15, 2015, 06:42:02 PM »
I doodle a lot in lectures, especially in lectures with the danish lecturer because why, so as a result I end up with a lot of SSSS doodles.

I definitely do this in history. And calculus. I should photograph some of them once I have some that are better... (read: not on lined paper/the margins of my notes :P)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1404 on: March 15, 2015, 06:50:41 PM »
Welp. This was supposed to be a quick doodle. IT WAS NOT A QUICK DOODLE. I don't know what happened and how but I haven't blinked in a reeeeaaally long time. My eyes are watering. Send help.

So here's a closeup of our lil mage guy. Also, as you can see, my drawing style's not as consistent as I'd like it to be. Or this is just a thing that happens when the thing I'm drawing transforms from a doodle into a more detailed...thing.

Next time I'll probs draw a closeup of Emil, then Sigrun. Maybe also Mikkel, I dunno. I'm not good at beards. Also, I like drawing eyes. But then I always make the lashes so long and then every guy I draw looks kinda girly. Oh well.

Oh gosh that coloring technique... I'm so jealous ;~; I am in AWE. Can you make like, a tutorial or something? What do you use?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1405 on: March 15, 2015, 06:55:09 PM »
Huuuuuh, by what strange magic did all this art appear?!?!?!? I swear I only looked away for a second…..
There are so many talented artists posting here  ;D these pictures are great!
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1406 on: March 15, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »
Oh gosh that coloring technique... I'm so jealous ;~; I am in AWE. Can you make like, a tutorial or something? What do you use?

Thank youuuu! :D And well, I mainly just use SAI, and a few custom brushes(in SAI you can make your own if you want to) for teh special effects. And lots of other stuff(soft blending, overlays, stuff like that). And a liter of my own blood and a tiny dash of tears - Okay, if I went into detail this message would be a mile long, so sure, I could make a tutorial of some kind :D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:04:38 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1407 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:06 PM »
I wanted to add also a doodles of the heads of the crew and some doodles I madd during geograpy class.

beards are difficoult to draw
i hate hands

Haiz: I really like that chuby Emil. He looks like he tries to be sexy but he just ends up looking extra cute X3

Sumeri: Those eyes *-* so shiny.

Curry: Sigrun is  the "most best" of all XD (I also think she does look cool in your style (but yeee... Emil looks better))

mad robin: I'm not sure if Mikkel fireing(?) someone is the best idea ever or just cruel (probably both)
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1408 on: March 15, 2015, 07:26:16 PM »

GOD THIS IS GORGEOUS! I love everything about your style! Those eyes are entrancing, I can't look away from the eyelashes :0

Also, to frenci: thanks! i'm drawing mikkel right now, and I finished Tuuri (gonna post eventually with mikkel and braidy) and surprisingly both she and Mikkel are looking okay???

Edit: like I said, drawing Mikkel, and I have run out of ideas for expressions? His are so disappointingly multipurpose... Anybody have any ideas? (I've drawn eyebrow raised, smirking at his own puns, stop it sigrun, and what is this candle you have given me (disgust).)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:41:30 PM by Curry »
YEET

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1409 on: March 15, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »
What SeaAngel said.  I'm from an earlier generation and still trying to get comfortable with the whole shipping thing... but this *is* lovely.  Eich was right to draw the line where he did, though.  I mean, whoooo-eeee.  (Mops brow.)

Hehe, thanks. C: We've already been through this discussion a couple of times in the chat now, but I guess the bottom line is we'll have to agree to disagree about exactly how inappropriate this is cx (there's the issue of cultural differences, as well as age, and yeh. Better safe than sorry, I guess)