Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483625 times)

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1305 on: March 11, 2015, 05:26:17 PM »
Heeey! I said i would make some fanart, and i did! Nothing big thou!! It was an idea i came up with in the middle of class today, a SSSS+Pokemon crossover xD please check it out! (i didn't understand how to put the picture right into the posts, so ill leave a link)

:D

http://cucumbereater.deviantart.com/art/Stand-Still-Stay-Still-Pokemon-Fanart-519527923

Check out the very first post of this page sorry, meant first post of this thread for a tutorial on how to do that. If you've still got problems after that, just ask.

By the way, that is adorable and a really cool idea.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 06:46:14 PM by Lenny »
Am notified of private messages via email.

OlineLoz

« Reply #1306 on: March 11, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »
Here, let me help ;)

Everything about the way you drew Lalli-cat is just priceless cx

Ooooh, and btw, you totally have to finish that digital drawing of the crew that you showed me the other day! :D

Aha! thank you!!!! <3 its so fun to try figuring out how to draw their personality! And i will of course finish the other one!!

Check out the very first post of this page for a tutorial on how to do that. If you've still got problems after that, just ask.

By the way, that is adorable and a really cool idea.

Thank you!! aha, I must have ignored/skipped that one, hehe o_O Typical me xD

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #1307 on: March 11, 2015, 06:54:19 PM »
Aha! thank you!!!! <3 its so fun to try figuring out how to draw their personality! And i will of course finish the other one!!

Thank you!! aha, I must have ignored/skipped that one, hehe o_O Typical me xD

No problem, this thread is over 90 pages already - it'd be cool if everyone read through at least the first page, but in no way do I expect people to.
Am notified of private messages via email.

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1308 on: March 11, 2015, 10:20:07 PM »
Thank you for the kind comments everyone!  ;D I might do Emil later as well, but no promises

Oh woooow that's so cool! :O That must've taken forever to make!

It took way longer than expected since I got carried away working on those boots ^^

Ooh, that looks like actual retro game art. I can't help but be reminded of the "draw me like your french girls" meme though ; D

It does? That makes me so happy ajdhbakdj ;W;
I was actually thinking about that picture with Lalli on the hood of the cattank, but that certainly fits as well xD

Pixelsssssssss! 
Looks like he's bulked up a little bit. 
Really good job on this, it looks awesome!

I actually tried to make him skinnier at first, but I just kept on making him "fatter" xD

Wow, it even doesn't look like an pixel art! In a good way, all those colours... <3

I do like pixel art with a limited color palette, but I love how different it becomes by just adding a few more ^w^ I guess that's what I like about pixel art in general, how every pixel can change the way the piece looks.

Heeey! I said i would make some fanart, and i did! Nothing big thou!! It was an idea i came up with in the middle of class today, a SSSS+Pokemon crossover xD please check it out! (i didn't understand how to put the picture right into the posts, so ill leave a link)

:D

http://cucumbereater.deviantart.com/art/Stand-Still-Stay-Still-Pokemon-Fanart-519527923

It's a surprising crossover, but I think it works xD Sigrun looks like she's having the time of her life and Lalli looks like he wants to hide somewhere in shame ^^

So I made a thing. Well, actually the talented Ms Sundberg made a thing, I just added lasering:

Now I need to go find some leather and make badges for my coat.

It looks amazing! Please share pictures of your coat when you're finished =D I think this would look really neat as a stamp as well

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1309 on: March 12, 2015, 06:37:33 AM »
It does? That makes me so happy ajdhbakdj ;W;
Yeah, seriously. Do you work as an indie-developer of some kind because this look really professional.

Oliga

« Reply #1310 on: March 12, 2015, 04:31:26 PM »
Here, let me help ;)

Oh my god, his face!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1311 on: March 12, 2015, 05:05:27 PM »
I know, the combination of Grumpy Cat expression and the little Pokémon rosy cheeks is just precious.  (And the droopy ears that look just like Lalli's hair, and the kitty emblem on his shirt, and Sigrun's cheery obliviousness...)

It's a surprising crossover, but I think it works xD Sigrun looks like she's having the time of her life and Lalli looks like he wants to hide somewhere in shame ^^

I hope OlineLoz will do many more of these!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Oliga

« Reply #1312 on: March 12, 2015, 06:00:40 PM »
It based on this gif: https://vk.com/doc151292755_373003259 (I hope it's working link)
Now I have a seasick  :(

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #1313 on: March 12, 2015, 06:13:48 PM »
Awwwwww... SO CUTE!  :D
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

Ammerynth

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1314 on: March 12, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »
It based on this gif: https://vk.com/doc151292755_373003259 (I hope it's working link)

Awww, that's adorable!
Native: :uk:
Learning: :france: :sweden:
Survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Cheesecake

• Don't think I didn't see what you did there
« Reply #1315 on: March 12, 2015, 06:43:15 PM »

Oh god... defibrillator please! I think my heart just died from the neverending loop of adorable. It's almost evil.
Native: :usa:
Learning-ish: :spain:
Want to learn: :germany: :sweden:
"Survived"
:book1+:
:chap6: :chap7:

P__

« Reply #1316 on: March 12, 2015, 06:57:39 PM »
gaaaah <3 too much lovelies before going to bed
also: awesome artz to those I hadn't commented on yet!
Danbackslide, please make more things. Same to you AquaAurion, that pixel Lalli is overwhelmingly cool :D
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1317 on: March 12, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »

Oh my gosh, I think I am going to die of cuteness! :D
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1318 on: March 12, 2015, 07:03:29 PM »

It's so... so... I can't finde words!
Oliga, you killed at least three people  ;D

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1319 on: March 12, 2015, 07:38:39 PM »
A girl on deviantart advised(?)me to post my fanarts of SSSS here and since I'm a gianr noob of forums, she also told me kknda how to post pics.
Istill feel completly lost about how forums work TT-TT

(i'm not even sure if the pic will be shown since the prevew seems not to work but the thing ssndds me to the da page... I'm such a noob. I'm sory TT-TT)
anyway...
I drew this during a scout meeting where we whrewe we were talking what activities do till the summer camp and we also took many pauses and we ate a pizza for dinner at some point...  It was way too loong...
At some point a guy also got angry cos i drew this, but when he askee me to draw a microphone it just llooed like a dildo XD
(I'm not going to get banned for saying dildo am I? *eats neals nervously*)

sorry for the bad grammar
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway: