Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483819 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1245 on: March 06, 2015, 11:32:20 PM »
Finally done ahhahahaaaaa
I swear, all I have been drawing lately is Braidy. Hopefully having this finished will allow me to move on. (perhaps to Sigrun?)

anyways, have a Braidy! I initially wasn't going to add a background but then was like why not. It's the mage dream world if that's not apparent  :P

also periwinkle and teal is my new favorite color combination help

This is so well done!! And I honestly adore the way you draw faces. ^-^

(Also, Braidy's super fun to draw. I don't blame ya.)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1246 on: March 07, 2015, 12:57:19 AM »
Okay, well, finishing that big colored picture was apparently not enough to satisfy craving for drawing redheaded boys. Have a (mostly) greyscale Braidy doodle, too.

perhaps i will come back to this in like 3 months and color it who knows
YEET

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1247 on: March 07, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »

Woooooow. Both of these are so pretty! I just love the way you draw his freckles! And the colours in the first one are amazing~

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1248 on: March 07, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
I swear, all I have been drawing lately is Braidy. Hopefully having this finished will allow me to move on. (perhaps to Sigrun?)

Ooooh I love how you colored his hair! =o It's got so many different colors in it! @_@
*stares at it forever*
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #1249 on: March 07, 2015, 12:04:52 PM »
Haha, you're is a wonderful caring human being Emil and you're not fooling anyone for a second with that silly "must have a perfect and impeccable reputation" act :P I like his face in the last panel (both of their faces actually, I think the expressions you give the characters are what I like best about your pictures)

I second that! I love that you have caught their essence while doing it in your own style.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #1250 on: March 07, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »
My hair was never quite long enough, but I can imagine. Though I suppose it would be handy in times of emergency :)

Basically ;D (I'm loving that mental image)

I'd say it was Braidy who was part Swede, if it was one way or the other, considering he doesn't have the hair sparkles. :D

My aunt actually has hair down to her mid calves and keeps it in a braid. I have some photos of it unbound somewhere that I took for artistic reference when drawing long long hair.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1251 on: March 07, 2015, 07:21:29 PM »
This is so well done!! And I honestly adore the way you draw faces. ^-^

(Also, Braidy's super fun to draw. I don't blame ya.)
Woooooow. Both of these are so pretty! I just love the way you draw his freckles! And the colours in the first one are amazing~
Ooooh I love how you colored his hair! =o It's got so many different colors in it! @_@
*stares at it forever*
Thank you all so much! This was probably the first thing I've ever colored digitally, so I'm glad to see all the experimentation worked :0 (and Piney I totally agree)
YEET

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #1252 on: March 07, 2015, 11:59:39 PM »
Once Braidy becomes an full fledged member of the team, I wonder if he'll have more fan art than Lalli... He's already dominating the Museum (maybe already in the lead?) and he hasn't even had any lines yet.  :'( I'm sorry I'm not a better fan-girl, Lalli.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

P__

« Reply #1253 on: March 08, 2015, 05:39:28 AM »
Once Braidy becomes an full fledged member of the team, I wonder if he'll have more fan art than Lalli... He's already dominating the Museum (maybe already in the lead?) and he hasn't even had any lines yet.  :'( I'm sorry I'm not a better fan-girl, Lalli.
he did say "halló"
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1254 on: March 08, 2015, 09:40:39 AM »
If your hair looks like that, then you've got nothing to be jealous of because you already have the most amazing hair ever! :D

Thank you ;w; I guess it's a you want what you can't have kind of thing.

Your style is so cute! ^w^ I really like how swirly you made his hair~

Okay, well, finishing that big colored picture was apparently not enough to satisfy craving for drawing redheaded boys. Have a (mostly) greyscale Braidy doodle, too.

That is the sweetest face ever >w< He's trying to charm us so he'll be the most best team member when he joins.

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Oliga

« Reply #1255 on: March 08, 2015, 02:35:28 PM »
Uff... It's me again, this time with Sigrun  :)
Probably, I should redraw this picture later, because it different from other happy-spring portraits, but i like it anyway .___.

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1256 on: March 08, 2015, 02:43:55 PM »
Probably, I should redraw this picture later, because it different from other happy-spring portraits, but i like it anyway .___.

And here I thought of Melisandre. She looks so unusually... passionate and feminine :D
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1257 on: March 08, 2015, 02:50:32 PM »

Oh my goshhhhh, that's so incredibly pretty!!!

Oliga

« Reply #1258 on: March 08, 2015, 03:16:38 PM »
And here I thought of Melisandre. She looks so unusually... passionate and feminine :D
I think Sigrun much more awesome than Melisandre  ;) And thank you!

Oh my goshhhhh, that's so incredibly pretty!!!
Heh, thank you! I`m glad you like it :)

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1259 on: March 08, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »

Wow, she looks beautiful... and TERRIFYING XD Like it's just a matter of time before she kills you, accidentaly or in purpose :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:53:50 PM by SeaAngel »
Fluent:
OK: