Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484387 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1200 on: March 04, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »
Here's a Braidy with slightly wonky looking feet (I started working on it in the middle of the night shhh)

Starfallz suggested I draw him with his hair unbraided, so yeh.

this is gorgeous!!! braidy is going to have to bring loreal back with that beautiful hair. maybe feature emil too.
YEET

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1201 on: March 04, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »
Eeee :D Who cares what his feet look like when there's ALL THAT MAGNIFICENT HAIR <3 <3

HAAAAAIR

Hehe, thanks Solo <3

this is gorgeous!!! braidy is going to have to bring loreal back with that beautiful hair. maybe feature emil too.

Aww, thanks! Yes, someone should totally draw one of those "because you're worth it" moments, featuring Braidy and Emil C:

Oliga

« Reply #1202 on: March 04, 2015, 05:01:12 PM »
Hi everyone!
I`m sorry for my broken english, it is not my native language and i wasn`t learning it diligently enough in the school :(
I just made some spring fanart with flowers, smiles and etc, while we all waiting for a new chapter.

It doesn`t looks like Lalli, but it`s Lalli

It doesn`t looks like crocuses, but it`s crocuses

I am pretty much satisfied with this picture, because Emil looks like Emil and daffodils looks like daffodils.

Oliga

« Reply #1203 on: March 04, 2015, 05:13:15 PM »
And Lalli from my friend, who does not registered here.
But here is her DA: http://cw-fb.deviantart.com/

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1204 on: March 04, 2015, 05:24:56 PM »
Hi everyone!
I`m sorry for my broken english, it is not my native language and i wasn`t learning it diligently enough in the school :(
I just made some spring fanart with flowers, smiles and etc, while we all waiting for a new chapter.

I like it, great job! Is it vector, by any chance? Because personally I love vector art  ;D UPD: Okay, now I've seen it's not. But that doesn't matter as long at it is truly well-drawn :)
And tell your friend she is just as awesome and we're glad you showed us her works (I hope I can say it for others, too)   :D
also - more, more Russian members!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:36:34 PM by curiosity »
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1205 on: March 04, 2015, 05:44:51 PM »
Hi everyone!

oh wow, these are very pretty! I'd love to have them as stickers or something...
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

FinnishViking

• Scout
  • Slender and sleep deprived
« Reply #1206 on: March 04, 2015, 06:03:24 PM »
*feeling slighly envious*

....Bloody hell you guys are just too amazing. Just how can one be soo good at drawing ;-;

All of the works are just so good! Keep on it. Maybe i will learn something from them.

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1207 on: March 04, 2015, 06:14:20 PM »
It seems there is a chance to survive the chapter break, thanks to this thread. Sooo many great fanarts every day!

Hi everyone!
Hehey! Hi, another russian member ;D I love your style!

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #1208 on: March 04, 2015, 06:32:46 PM »
It doesn`t looks like Lalli, but it`s Lalli

It doesn`t looks like crocuses, but it`s crocuses

I am pretty much satisfied with this picture, because Emil looks like Emil and daffodils looks like daffodils.

They all look great and very recognizable! :) I especially love how peaceful Lalli looks.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

FinnishViking

• Scout
  • Slender and sleep deprived
« Reply #1209 on: March 04, 2015, 06:45:07 PM »
I just noticed that there is fanart being posted faster than i can actually even reply to this tread.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS?

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1210 on: March 04, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
Hi everyone!

:D :D :D These are perfect Olga! The fine, sweeping lines and the colours are so fantastic!!

I've been secretly hoping and waiting for flower portraits!!!! Specifically Lalli with lilys! Also Tuuri with crocuses! Amazing!! (how did you do that? are you magic?? ;3) You have granted both my wishes! ;u;
And Emil! 8D Daffodils suit him so well!! I'm so excited!

Were you thinking about drawing Sigrun and Mikkel and Braidy eventually too? :3

(edit:) *rambling to myself* I can imagine Mikkel with daisies or clover, and Sigrun with something awesome or just some cute hardy heather, (because she's pretty cute and hardy) and Braidy......maybe he can have Iceland's national flower...whatever it might be.
What are Denmark and Norway's national flowers? :o
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:04:07 PM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #1211 on: March 04, 2015, 07:21:10 PM »
guys, hey guys, my hand slipped again :D I know I know, I only seem to draw Lalli but I like drawing mages, you get to depict cool magicky things, kinda like this:

(right after I say that I'm incapable of inking and coloring my drawing, I get the inspiration to do this :DD also, I hope I resized it enough, the original is huuge)

So here, have a lil mage and his soul birdie
(now that I look at it, I could've made the wings even more glowy/sparkly, but oh well :D)

Also, jesus you guys make such awesome things!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:27:44 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1212 on: March 04, 2015, 07:55:20 PM »
guys, hey guys, my hand slipped again :D I know I know, I only seem to draw Lalli but I like drawing mages, you get to depict cool magicky things, kinda like this:

(right after I say that I'm incapable of inking and coloring my drawing, I get the inspiration to do this :DD also, I hope I resized it enough, the original is huuge)

ahhh glowy magicky things are life! i love the radiance of the wings, it's beautiful!   ;D
YEET

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #1213 on: March 04, 2015, 08:33:07 PM »
(edit:) *rambling to myself* I can imagine Mikkel with daisies or clover, and Sigrun with something awesome or just some cute hardy heather, (because she's pretty cute and hardy) and Braidy......maybe he can have Iceland's national flower...whatever it might be.
What are Denmark and Norway's national flowers? :o
Red clover, resp. pyramidal saxifrage or common heather, it seems. You wouldn't happen to have already known that, wouldn't you ... ?

Iceland's is the white dryad.

[Takes peek at Germany's entry] "... Kornblumenblaaaaauuuu ... ist der Himmel am herrlichen Rheine ..." [ahem] Sorry. Standing still and oaken again now.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:38:00 PM by JoB »
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #1214 on: March 04, 2015, 11:18:34 PM »
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: