Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483973 times)

Richard Weir

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1125 on: February 26, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
Yep, these are all delightful! I particularly want to see what you do with Mikkel. :)
My one-and-only: :uk:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1126 on: February 26, 2015, 02:11:39 PM »
Wow! O.O Thank you all very much! :3
And, of course, no one can ignore Mikkel, even Lalli.
But the students of philosophy always have free time, believe me.

Oh yea, these are some sketches I did. Solovei was chatting with me about the crew in pajamas. I apparently can't be silly though and made them more, realistic? Anyway.
Excellent! Especially Lally  in his ragged completely new pajamas!  ;D

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1127 on: February 26, 2015, 02:41:16 PM »
Excellent! Especially Lalli in his ragged completely new pajamas!  ;D

Why are his PJs so ragged?  Is it because he's nocturnal and lives alone, so nobody ever sees the state of his wardrobe and marches him down to the supply depot to get new ones?  (His pajamas also look as if they were intended for someone several inches shorter, so maybe he's had them since he was a kid?)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1128 on: February 26, 2015, 03:11:20 PM »
Is it because he's nocturnal and lives alone, so nobody ever sees the state of his wardrobe and marches him down to the supply depot to get new ones?
Please let that be Emil's job
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1129 on: February 26, 2015, 04:08:48 PM »
Why are his PJs so ragged?  Is it because he's nocturnal and lives alone, so nobody ever sees the state of his wardrobe and marches him down to the supply depot to get new ones?  (His pajamas also look as if they were intended for someone several inches shorter, so maybe he's had them since he was a kid?)

awwwww, poor little helpless kitty! :C

Cheesecake

• Don't think I didn't see what you did there
« Reply #1130 on: February 26, 2015, 06:08:40 PM »
I swear, all this adorableness is going to just kill me one day. It'll pile up until I can't take it anymore and I'll explode.

Also, since I can't seem to get myself to draw anything else, have a pile of Tuuri. (Along with a few sneaky Emils and a Ville.  ;))

Native: :usa:
Learning-ish: :spain:
Want to learn: :germany: :sweden:
"Survived"
:book1+:
:chap6: :chap7:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1131 on: February 26, 2015, 06:12:19 PM »
I swear, all this adorableness is going to just kill me one day. It'll pile up until I can't take it anymore and I'll explode.

Also, since I can't seem to get myself to draw anything else, have a pile of Tuuri. (Along with a few sneaky Emils and a Ville.  ;))

:D :D :D MOAR!
Is that selkie Tuuri or mermaid Tuuri? :3
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1132 on: February 26, 2015, 06:21:27 PM »

Wow, pretty. Lalli the Matchstick Boy :D

So simple and yet so cute :D
And it clearly says "selkie" on the picture
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:23:43 PM by curiosity »
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1133 on: February 26, 2015, 08:00:05 PM »

Awwwww selkies are my favorite shape shifting creature ever!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Cheesecake

« Reply #1134 on: February 26, 2015, 08:41:39 PM »
Awwwww selkies are my favorite shape shifting creature ever!
I remember someone wanted a Tuuri selkie, so I drew it. Was it you?

I also have a few Valkyrie Sigrun Adventure sketches where she harasses the dead with some poor Finnish soul. She didn't understand that he went to Tuonela instead of Valhalla and so she just drags him around. I can't find them though. It's what I get for doing half my stuff on scrap paper.
"Survived"

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1135 on: February 26, 2015, 08:45:04 PM »

SO adorable that I'm going to humbly request that you post future drawings one at a time and/or closer to actual size.  On my smallish screen, I have trouble fitting in the whole hi-rez version, and I have to keep scrolling back and forth, and up/down.  I don't think I even saw Ville hiding in that pile of Tuuris and Emils.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1136 on: February 26, 2015, 08:46:24 PM »

Tuuri: too cute for her own good.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Cheesecake

« Reply #1137 on: February 26, 2015, 08:59:51 PM »
Thanks everyone! ^U^
SO adorable that I'm going to humbly request that you post future drawings one at a time and/or closer to actual size.  On my smallish screen, I have trouble fitting in the whole hi-rez version, and I have to keep scrolling back and forth, and up/down.  I don't think I even saw Ville hiding in that pile of Tuuris and Emils.
Will do!
(Ville is under the Tuuri/Emils and upside down. He's wearing the heart sweater.)
"Survived"

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #1138 on: February 26, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »
:D :D :D MOAR!
Is that selkie Tuuri or mermaid Tuuri? :3

Waaait... is that an airbender Tuuri?
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #1139 on: February 26, 2015, 10:36:49 PM »

I basically thought of him wearing an old second-hand tshirt that is waaaay too large for him and some cut off sweatpants. They could be his old ones cut off so he can still wear them. I think he doesn't really care what he sleeps in just as long as he's warm.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: