Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483703 times)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #975 on: February 15, 2015, 05:58:37 PM »
Well she does throw the troll from the last picture out of the window so it did happen (says she, talking about a scene in her head based on a fictional comic  :-\ )!!!!! It's just that there would OBVIOUSLY be multiple horrible things attacking at once so after killing maybe half a dozen trolls Sigrun may decide that a tactical retreat is in order
Ah, that makes sense - although her expression also suggests she'd been dying to test it and the opportunity simply presented itself  :P

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #976 on: February 15, 2015, 10:35:35 PM »
Erm, so Sigrun jumping from a window using a troll tentacle as a rope has been something I've been wanting to draw for a while…. and now I have, so yay!!!!  ;D

Probably jinxing it worse than Sigrun herself now, but I think these are getting better, at least a little. Leastways I'm pretty sure I couldn't have drawn this a month or two ago…..

Wow! Nice and dynamic. I love her face and the hair around it. :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #977 on: February 16, 2015, 02:51:53 AM »
Erm, so Sigrun jumping from a window using a troll tentacle as a rope has been something I've been wanting to draw for a while…. and now I have, so yay!!!!  ;D

Nice forced perspective there!
My one-and-only: :uk:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #978 on: February 16, 2015, 03:22:24 AM »

Probably jinxing it worse than Sigrun herself now, but I think these are getting better, at least a little. Leastways I'm pretty sure I couldn't have drawn this a month or two ago…..

Great work with the perspective =D Sigrun looks like she has just been waiting for a moment to try this out!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #979 on: February 16, 2015, 03:36:52 AM »
She is so happy and excited I'd like to join her. Then I remember again what the drawing shows... I believe it's a highly effective use of available troll resources ;)
As usual, I love the colours, especially purple :)
And good you yourself can feel the improvement, that I bet is quite easy too notice looking at your works posted here (not that they weren't good in the first place). Surely gives motivation to draw even more!
Wow! Nice and dynamic. I love her face and the hair around it. :D
Nice forced perspective there!
Great work with the perspective =D Sigrun looks like she has just been waiting for a moment to try this out!

Thanks guys :3 It was really fun to play with perspective and I'm pleasantly surprised that it turned out looking okay for once! And yes, Sigrun has been dying to try this for quite a while, although possibly those times could be classified as "crazy moments"
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

ookamisoulreaper

« Reply #980 on: February 16, 2015, 03:37:56 AM »
Sorry if I'm a few days late with these, but here are the first two SSSS fan stamps for use on Deviantart!

This one uses one of the official emblems

And this one uses one of the copies of the emblem made by the wonderful thatrankles here on the forum

I'm planning on making a couple more, I'll post them here when I'm finished!
Both can be found on my DA for your use! http://ookamisoulreaper.deviantart.com/

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #981 on: February 16, 2015, 10:09:50 AM »

An idea that Lars_B cooked up and I illustrated. Well, and I thought holding yarn would be a good task for No-Arms there.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #982 on: February 16, 2015, 10:21:36 AM »

An idea that Lars_B cooked up and I illustrated. Well, and I thought holding yarn would be a good task for No-Arms there.

Wow, your art style is so pretty!! :O And the colourssss <3

Did you use watercolour pencils?

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #983 on: February 16, 2015, 10:36:28 AM »

Well, you and Lars both are equally brillianr, then. The idea + the style = c-c-c-combo!  :D
And I still wonder how Minna manages to make even the characters who appear only once in the story (so far) bright and remarkable.
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #984 on: February 16, 2015, 10:40:20 AM »
Nice work! I think Sigrun might refuse acknowledging these two as hunter captains if she ever comes across them doing something like this.

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #985 on: February 16, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »
I can claim like 0.5% of that awesome Image! way to go Starz!
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #986 on: February 16, 2015, 12:23:13 PM »

OMGGG XD that is adorable!! and I just love the coloring, gosh~
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #987 on: February 16, 2015, 12:27:10 PM »

*RW loves it!*
My one-and-only: :uk:

Deirdre

« Reply #988 on: February 16, 2015, 01:31:36 PM »

Definitely the most best!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #989 on: February 16, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »

I love it.  The colors, the postures, the characterization...  Could this be the beginning of another intra-squad romance, like the one that led to Herr and Fru Generals Eide?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 02:07:51 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: