Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484629 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #945 on: February 13, 2015, 04:52:44 AM »
I'm going to leave this one as it is and then maybe make a new one soon. Thanks for the kind words everyone~ ^w^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #946 on: February 13, 2015, 01:56:19 PM »
So this is where the team is at the moment of writing (http://www.sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=269)

With the help of Google Earth and Minna

/L
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #947 on: February 13, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
So this is where the team is at the moment of writing (http://www.sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=269)
Out of interest, is there a reason why you put the fire - presumably what used to be spot 24 - somewhere around Filipsparken / Amager Hospital?
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #948 on: February 13, 2015, 02:45:23 PM »
Out of interest, is there a reason why you put the fire - presumably what used to be spot 24 - somewhere around Filipsparken / Amager Hospital?

I assume rows of dead people in hospital beds somewhat influenced the decision.
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #949 on: February 13, 2015, 03:06:39 PM »
Now that I know of the hospital it would make perfect sense to place spot 24 close to it....
but honestly... I placed it there because that is the area I think they where in and It looked cool in the picture.

:-[

/L
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #950 on: February 13, 2015, 06:20:02 PM »
With the help of Google Earth and Minna

/L

Ahhh that's so cool! Makes me want an SSSS video game all the more!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #951 on: February 13, 2015, 09:26:39 PM »
It's so much fun seeing everyone's art here, except the blood falling on Emil, that's just gross. xP  *Hands Emil several large bottles of super excellent shampoo*
But I've managed to complete two pics before they (or one) becomes too obsolete, Emil riding Scary Tooth and showing all the trolls that he is the uber ruler!

And because of all the scary trolls coming out, I also drew a picture of what would happen if Emil met a (friendly) dragon:

Complete with renewed hair sparkles!
But even though Emil is a pyromaniac and he should be buddies with a dragon...Page 268 declares Sigrun would likely be the one to burn down entire cities with a dragon pal...
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #952 on: February 13, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
It's so much fun seeing everyone's art here, except the blood falling on Emil, that's just gross. xP  *Hands Emil several large bottles of super excellent shampoo*
But I've managed to complete two pics before they (or one) becomes too obsolete, Emil riding Scary Tooth and showing all the trolls that he is the uber ruler!

Love it!  I like Sigrun and Tuuri cheering him on from behind, while Ol' Dangly-Eye toasts him with a beer.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #953 on: February 14, 2015, 12:05:16 AM »
Love it!  I like Sigrun and Tuuri cheering him on from behind, while Ol' Dangly-Eye toasts him with a beer.
Thanks very much!  Sigrun is also happy because all the trolls are paying tribute in good books.
A beer?  Oh, no, just imagine what happens if a troll gets drunk...Or if they all start playing the drinking game!  (World is doomed.)
So, now I'm wondering if Dangly Eye is groggy because he hasn't had any coffee, or if he's hungover. xD
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Terallodaktus

• what can I say, I'm deadly in the court room.
« Reply #954 on: February 14, 2015, 06:08:01 AM »
Everyone was gushing about Sigrun's sweater and then Hrollo mentioned the whole crew in kitschy christmas sweaters… It was to brilliant to resist.

I haven't done watercolors in ages, so maybe I'll redo it sometime. Not happy how Emil and Tuuri turned out. ¬_¬

Somehow Lalli seems like an only-socks-person to me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:09:49 AM by Terallodaktus »
Curiosity is the most powerful driving force in the universe, because it can overcome the two biggest braking forces in the universe: reason and fear.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #955 on: February 14, 2015, 06:11:03 AM »
Everyone was gushing about Sigrun's sweater and then Hrollo mentioned the whole crew in kitschy christmas sweaters… It was to brilliant to resist.e.
Is that a Dalahäst-inspired sweater on Emil?

Terallodaktus

« Reply #956 on: February 14, 2015, 06:15:28 AM »
Is that a Dalahäst-inspired sweater on Emil?

Uhm.. let me look up Dalahäst.

Edit: No, it isn't. I took Fenris' suggestion to give him a lusekofta, but Lalli was already wearing blue, so I switched around to red instead.
Lalli's got an icelandic sweater, Mikkel simply something christmassy and Braidy's wearing one Sol sent me.
And our most bestest captain is wearing Minna's original, of course! <3
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:23:28 AM by Terallodaktus »
Curiosity is the most powerful driving force in the universe, because it can overcome the two biggest braking forces in the universe: reason and fear.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #957 on: February 14, 2015, 06:19:09 AM »
Uhm.. let me look up Dalahäst.
In other words, just a fortunate coincidence.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #958 on: February 14, 2015, 06:28:29 AM »
Everyone was gushing about Sigrun's sweater and then Hrollo mentioned the whole crew in kitschy christmas sweaters… It was to brilliant to resist.

I haven't done watercolors in ages, so maybe I'll redo it sometime. Not happy how Emil and Tuuri turned out. ¬_¬

Somehow Lalli seems like an only-socks-person to me.

Love it! =D I'm curious about the socks though. Are the others wearing shoes indoors or is Lalli wearing socks outdoors?

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Terallodaktus

« Reply #959 on: February 14, 2015, 06:31:43 AM »
Love it! =D I'm curious about the socks though. Are the others wearing shoes indoors or is Lalli wearing socks outdoors?

Thanks! Shoes indoors. I've never gotten the hang on feet, but shoes are slightly easier than socked feet, so there ya go.