Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484173 times)

ookamisoulreaper

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #930 on: February 11, 2015, 03:06:54 AM »
I dunno if anyone else is into the whole stamp collecting thing on Deviantart, but I made a couple of them. would you guys be interested in seeing them?

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #931 on: February 11, 2015, 03:15:02 AM »
I dunno if anyone else is into the whole stamp collecting thing on Deviantart, but I made a couple of them. would you guys be interested in seeing them?

I would! I only have a few stamps on my profile, but I certainly wouldn't mind a few SSSS stamps! =D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Rha

« Reply #932 on: February 11, 2015, 04:57:21 AM »
Heh, thanks guys. I can..sort of..exaggerate with drawing blood, at times. I thought about drawing some loose teeth but man it would have grossed me out.

Anyone seen attack on titan? SPOILER: I've drawn dead Marco a while back...less nasty than in the anime though.
Fluent
:spain:

:netherlands:

:usa:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2015, 09:53:17 AM »
Someone mentioned in the comment section yesterday that they wanted Braidy to fall down from the sky while Lalli was pointing at him from the top off a hill. Here's my quick try at drawing the scene:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:58:12 AM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
Someone mentioned in the comment section yesterday that they wanted Braidy to fall down from the sky while Lalli was pointing at him from the top off a hill. Here's my quick try at drawing the scene:

For some reason the forum won't load the picture (for me at least), but it does display the direct url to your picture.

It looks almost like a scene from some religious story.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »
For some reason the forum won't load the picture (for me at least), but it does display the direct url to your picture.

I fixed it now! I put the link for the page and not the picture first xP

Haha I actually had that in mind! Since people are so eagerly awaiting his arrival I figured something magnificent ought to happen. The falling from the sky prompt helped =P

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2015, 11:41:51 AM »

It does!  Sort of Jesus' Ascension or the Assumption of the Virgin, in reverse.   ;)

Or one of those Catholic saint-miracle stories where holy people levitate.

I picture the soundtrack being the "Holy Grail" theme from "Monty Python And The Holy Grail"....
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2015, 09:05:34 PM »
I picture the soundtrack being the "Holy Grail" theme from "Monty Python And The Holy Grail"....

Yes! This is brilliant! xD
I'm half expecting him to fall down really gracefully and then when he's about to land he stumbles and knocks Lalli down while he's at it.

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

corncobman

• Weirdsmith
« Reply #938 on: February 12, 2015, 01:59:29 AM »
Very nice, although it don't look much like Braidy is falling, more hovering in the air.
A man left his Icelandic home
Escaped to Denmark to freely roam
With hair braided red
He got hit on the head
With a crate lid slammed onto his dome

Fluent: :uk:
Fluent spoken, bad writing: :china:
Some knowledge: :france: :germany:
Odd word here and there: :japan:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #939 on: February 12, 2015, 02:08:01 AM »
Very nice, although it don't look much like Braidy is falling, more hovering in the air.

Thank you! =) I was imagining a rather slow and elegant descent, and tried to have the braid indicating some movement downwards. I do agree with you that it looks more like he's hovering.

Maybe I can do a better version when my spring break starts.

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Rha

« Reply #940 on: February 12, 2015, 09:59:04 AM »
It sort of looks like he's walking down imaginary stairs, or that's how I imagined it.

I like the whole 'holy glow' vibe
Fluent
:spain:

:netherlands:

:usa:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #941 on: February 12, 2015, 01:25:58 PM »

Oooh, I like it! I think my favourite part is the light - you've drawn it beautifully. Actually, the whole sky is pretty amazing :3

I hope you don't mind, but I made some adjustments to show how you might make Braidy's fall look a bit more natural c:

You might also want to tilt his upper body a little more backwards, so it doesn't look like he's moving forward ;3 (Wow, I really hope I don't come off as rude ;~; I just wanted to offer some advice, since you seemed a bit unsure about how to improve it)

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #942 on: February 12, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »
Oooh, I like it! I think my favourite part is the light - you've drawn it beautifully. Actually, the whole sky is pretty amazing :3

I hope you don't mind, but I made some adjustments to show how you might make Braidy's fall look a bit more natural c:

You might also want to tilt his upper body a little more backwards, so it doesn't look like he's moving forward ;3 (Wow, I really hope I don't come off as rude ;~; I just wanted to offer some advice, since you seemed a bit unsure about how to improve it)

I don't know if you came off as rude to her, but to me you just were very hepful! *saves teh page for whenever she needs falling characters*
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #943 on: February 12, 2015, 07:40:22 PM »

I don't mind, I'm happy you took the time trying to help me  <3 I don't seem to be able to see your version though =\ That pose looks a lot more natural! If I remake it I'll probably try drawing it in another style or from another angle.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:39:03 PM by AquaAurion »

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #944 on: February 13, 2015, 12:14:21 AM »
Y'know, I kind of liked Braidy's original "spacewalk" pose.  It gave the picture the air of visionary/outsider art or those brightly colored religious scenes you see in ethnic grocery stores.  (Virgin Mary, Ganesh, Archangel Michael... they all seem equally at home in the sky.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: