Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483842 times)

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #915 on: February 08, 2015, 01:19:34 PM »
Terallodaktus sent me some lovely wing tutorials, so I really had no choice but to draw angel Lalli (from the Supernatural au)

I'm still not fully satisfied with this, but yeh

Ah! I don't watch supernatural, but those wings really are quite lovely (also Lalli is lovely, but that's nothing new!). Even for a "I'm not fully satisfied with this" picture you've done a great job with the wing shape and texture, especially if you're new to drawing that :P
I guess I also quite like seeing him in "regular" clothes in this picture as well (or just modern day I guess, that grunge Lalli picture from Piney a few pages back also made me super happy ^_^ )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #916 on: February 08, 2015, 01:21:52 PM »
Ah! I don't watch supernatural, but those wings really are quite lovely (also Lalli is lovely, but that's nothing new!). Even for a "I'm not fully satisfied with this" picture you've done a great job with the wing shape and texture, especially if you're new to drawing that :P
I guess I also quite like seeing him in "regular" clothes in this picture as well (or just modern day I guess, that grunge Lalli picture from Piney a few pages back also made me super happy ^_^ )

Eeee, thank you! Haha, to be honest there are few things I enjoy more than putting the crew in various modern day outfits cx

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #917 on: February 08, 2015, 01:32:52 PM »
Terallodaktus sent me some lovely wing tutorials, so I really had no choice but to draw angel Lalli (from the Supernatural au)

Lovely wings. It might be the perspective but his legs seem a bit long (though it is Lalli we are talking about so it seems almost natural anyways).

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #918 on: February 08, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »
Lovely wings. It might be the perspective but his legs seem a bit long (though it is Lalli we are talking about so it seems almost natural anyways).

Thanks c: And yup, that's just the perspective (like I said, I'm not really done with this yet - I need to work more on the foreshortening and stuff)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #919 on: February 08, 2015, 03:49:14 PM »
Why yes, she's even killed some with her bare hands!

Still working on being able to draw to match Sigrun's epicness. It may happen eventually, but for now trolls are super fun ^_^

I like that you made the troll purple to harmonize with her lovely violet eyes.  She looks both dynamic and faaaaabulous.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Totox

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #920 on: February 08, 2015, 06:03:29 PM »

My gf drew this for me yesterday.
Just Lalli holding spyro, wait... why would spyro be there.  :P

Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you.

Fluent: :spain: :usa:

Learning: :brazil:

A little bit: :italy:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #921 on: February 08, 2015, 10:52:08 PM »

My gf drew this for me yesterday.
Just Lalli holding spyro, wait... why would spyro be there.  :P

Hi, Totox.  Welcome to the forum!  A few points:
* Your image isn't rendering, I'm afraid.  On Imgur, be sure to choose the "BBCode" version of the link for it to display correctly, and it'll format the link with the ".jpg" ending that it needs.  Like this: [ img width=200]http://i.imgur.com/blahblahblah.jpg[/img ] (except close up the spaces between the brackets and "img"). 
* Cute picture!  (I tracked it down on Imgur -- seems to be a larger version of your icon.)  But can you explain to us oldsters who/what Spyro is?
* Would you care to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread?  We look forward to seeing more from you in the Forum!

Best wishes,

Sunflower
Forum-Skald
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Totox

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #922 on: February 08, 2015, 11:31:21 PM »
Ooh, yeah i noticed. I'm kinda new in all of this forum stuff.
I guess I can keep that in mind. Thanks for the info!

Spyro is the little purple dragon from the PS1/PS2 games, it's kind of a classic videogame character i think. Like Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Croc and Rayman

Dunno why she thought they'll make a good pair hehe.
Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you.

Fluent: :spain: :usa:

Learning: :brazil:

A little bit: :italy:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #923 on: February 10, 2015, 08:36:41 AM »

Those wings are gorgeous and I love the glowing effect! Maybe you should make his torso a bit longer though? =)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #924 on: February 10, 2015, 08:47:14 AM »
Those wings are gorgeous and I love the glowing effect! Maybe you should make his torso a bit longer though? =)

Oooh, a new member! You should go introduce yourself in the introduction thread!! :D

Thank you! Yeah, I probably should. I was trying to draw him sort of standing above you, but the perspective is really wonky. I'll have to either make his torso longer or do something about his legs

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #925 on: February 10, 2015, 09:05:51 AM »
Oooh, a new member! You should go introduce yourself in the introduction thread!! :D

Thank you! Yeah, I probably should. I was trying to draw him sort of standing above you, but the perspective is really wonky. I'll have to either make his torso longer or do something about his legs

I'll go over there then! =)

I think you managed to get the desired effect! Perspectives are really hard ^w^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Terallodaktus

• what can I say, I'm deadly in the court room.
« Reply #926 on: February 10, 2015, 11:16:43 AM »

I'M LOVING IT!
Curiosity is the most powerful driving force in the universe, because it can overcome the two biggest braking forces in the universe: reason and fear.

Rha

« Reply #927 on: February 10, 2015, 05:59:54 PM »

Finally found the time to color this.

I suppose I don't need to warn or anything xD
Fluent
:spain:

:netherlands:

:usa:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #928 on: February 10, 2015, 10:38:35 PM »

O_O hot damn that is creepy as hell.

Woooowwwww....
Ummmmm

I HAVE NO WORDS I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND I AM CREEPED OUT NOW.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:52:53 PM by Solovei »
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #929 on: February 10, 2015, 10:56:18 PM »

This is really good, but I can't stop thinking about the blood that almost is going into his mouth! D= Emil spit it out NOW! Don't stand there with your mouth open! >.<

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3