Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484487 times)

Silenter

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • So sorry.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #885 on: February 06, 2015, 05:30:58 PM »
I had to sketch Sigrun because she keep haunting me while working, it's a rough sketch again, I need to finish Lalli before continuing her, I need to finish my work before starting another one but I can't! EURHG *flip a table*

Sigrun is  really pretty there! :D
That's a really neat sketch!
Half-crumbled I guess: :southkorea:
Main language: :usa:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #886 on: February 06, 2015, 05:50:12 PM »
I had to sketch Sigrun because she keep haunting me while working, it's a rough sketch again, I need to finish Lalli before continuing her, I need to finish my work before starting another one but I can't! EURHG *flip a table*

That's really nice, a bit different from the comic version (lipstick seems to be popular in this thread) but great in its own ways.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #887 on: February 06, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »

I LOVE THE HAIR

lipstick seems to be popular in this thread

That doesn't really look like lipstick, though? Lips are a bit darker than the rest of your skin, after all

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #888 on: February 06, 2015, 06:14:56 PM »
That doesn't really look like lipstick, though? Lips are a bit darker than the rest of your skin, after all
Alright, correction: people like voluminous beyonce-like lips.

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #889 on: February 06, 2015, 06:15:29 PM »
Wow, it's been whole 40 pages of awesomeness since I last shared some of my lame stuff  :D Need to balance your great art with this. Star Wars jokes anyone?

OH MY GOD yes
hello onni, it's been a while hasn't it?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #890 on: February 06, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »

Ahh that's so well-drawn! I like the eyebrows. I do agree that it doesn't look too much like her, but I think it's just that the nose is small. I've always thought Sigrun's nose was pretty prominent.

I LOVE THE HAIR

Well of course you do

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #891 on: February 06, 2015, 06:53:32 PM »
Well of course you do

You people know me too well cx

(although I suppose it isn't really that hard to figure out my weird obsession with hair)

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #892 on: February 06, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »

A small picture i did in my english class.
... should I be worried that "Iske" happens to be the name of the guy who owns the office building my employer's HQed at? ???
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #893 on: February 06, 2015, 07:20:13 PM »
... should I be worried that "Iske" happens to be the name of the guy who owns the office building my employer's HQed at? ???

Google translate (the ever reliable translator) tells me iske can mean "strike" so depending on your circumstances the answer might be yes.

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #894 on: February 06, 2015, 07:26:38 PM »
Ahh that's so well-drawn! I like the eyebrows. I do agree that it doesn't look too much like her, but I think it's just that the nose is small. I've always thought Sigrun's nose was pretty prominent.
page 263 seems to suggest that it is

also, yes
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Riona

• Tumblr
« Reply #895 on: February 06, 2015, 07:35:08 PM »

Well of course you do

Yeah you're right, it doesn'T look too much like her, I guess i'm too used to draw generic characters for my work X_x

That's really nice, a bit different from the comic version (lipstick seems to be popular in this thread) but great in its own ways.
I LOVE THE HAIR

I guess that the lips are a bit too dark so that's maybe why it look like more like lipstick.

I'll correct all this when I'll go back to her, thanks for your comments :) <3

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #896 on: February 06, 2015, 09:31:19 PM »
Would any of you guys mind if I had put some of this art on to a SSSS pinterest board of mine? I really love this stuff!

EDIT: I made a new thread for people to answer on so this one doesn't get cluttered.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:58:08 PM by kahli »
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #897 on: February 07, 2015, 05:05:27 AM »
Would any of you guys mind if I had put some of this art on to a SSSS pinterest board of mine? I really love this stuff!

I can't answer for the others, but I wouldn't mind at all! As long as you give proper credit, of course. What's your board called?

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #898 on: February 07, 2015, 05:12:18 AM »
WOW I don't visit SSSS forum for one day and it's full of AWESOME fanart when I return! :D :D :D

Woooooooooooooow, I LOVE this! It's totally Sigrun!! You're very talented!! :D I can't wait for more!!! Finish Lalli, finish Lalli!!!
Fluent:
OK:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #899 on: February 07, 2015, 11:15:45 AM »
I can't answer for the others, but I wouldn't mind at all! As long as you give proper credit, of course. What's your board called?

Awesome thanks!  ;D  It is just called "Stand Still Stay Silent (SSSS)"
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: