Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483694 times)

Richard Weir

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #825 on: February 02, 2015, 03:05:05 PM »
Eeee - Funny!

It's the cookies that give it that comedic feeling of daft plausibility. :)
My one-and-only: :uk:

Flik

« Reply #826 on: February 02, 2015, 03:05:42 PM »
the colors and shading/highlights were done quick and very ugly, but it's already been way too long, so here goes:

(also, yay! first contribution to the museum)

That is awesome :D
Glad my random antics can inspire great things!

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #827 on: February 02, 2015, 03:20:32 PM »
the colors and shading/highlights were done quick and very ugly, but it's already been way too long, so here goes:

Mikkel's stoic face, combined with the apron and the little cookies not to mention Lalli draped around his neck, is just precious cx (Fun fact: At first I thought the cookie in Lalli's mouth was him putting his tounge out and I just)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #828 on: February 02, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »

Mikkel has that 1000-mile stare that a cornered dog might display, Lalli better behave himself.

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #829 on: February 02, 2015, 04:20:54 PM »
We have a vinyl cutter at work.  If I buy my own roll and cutting blade I can use it all I want :D

So, Flik......
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #830 on: February 02, 2015, 04:22:18 PM »

Lalli looks so happy!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Flik

« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »
So, Flik......

I think the cutter software can turn non-vector graphics into vector, so I could probably use a JPEG graphic to do it. I'll look into buying a roll and a blade. Would black be a good choice?

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2015, 05:00:26 PM »
I don't know how clean your sketches are compared to mine

Probably not very clean ahaha
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:10:26 PM by Sigrid Marie »

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #833 on: February 02, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!! That is wonderful P__!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #834 on: February 02, 2015, 06:18:35 PM »
Yay! I finally drew a main character! 
So, K Nichole Howard commented on the page: "He'll have to tame it, ride it into the wilderness, and assert dominance over all of trollkind."

I would have colored it and made it nicer and all, especially since Emil would really deserve that...but this monster is so ugly and gross I prefer not spending the extra time on it. But I would like to do another drawing on Emil asserting dominance over all trollkind, and I would do that in color.  But that wont be as quick.
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #835 on: February 02, 2015, 06:25:26 PM »
So, K Nichole Howard commented on the page: "He'll have to tame it, ride it into the wilderness, and assert dominance over all of trollkind."

Well, it's definitely the version Emil will be telling his grandchildren and the rest of the world when he returns home.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #836 on: February 02, 2015, 06:37:03 PM »

Probably not very clean ahaha

I think we're pretty even.
(It's a panel from an unrelated personal project, so I didn't want to put the image in this thread)

I would have colored it and made it nicer and all, especially since Emil would really deserve that...but this monster is so ugly and gross I prefer not spending the extra time on it. But I would like to do another drawing on Emil asserting dominance over all trollkind, and I would do that in color.  But that wont be as quick.

Hahaha the expression on the giant's face is just hilarious.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #837 on: February 02, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »

This is better than a dinosaur ride, it is AWESOME. Oh, how I wish Emil actually does this! :D :D :D
Fluent:
OK:

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #838 on: February 02, 2015, 07:30:30 PM »
Well, it's definitely the version Emil will be telling his grandchildren and the rest of the world when he returns home.
Heheh! Good point!

Hahaha the expression on the giant's face is just hilarious.
I'm glad you like it.  It's scared/sad little eyes weird me out, because you could almost be sympathetic towards them...but the rest of the monster requires "KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

This is better than a dinosaur ride, it is AWESOME. Oh, how I wish Emil actually does this! :D :D :D
Thank you!
But is it better than a dragon ride?  Those usually aren't so gooey...oh, and then Emil could have a pyromaniac pal...I guess I should draw that too!
I guess I'll have plenty to do until the next update.
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #839 on: February 02, 2015, 10:52:58 PM »
Mikkel's stoic face, combined with the apron and the little cookies not to mention Lalli draped around his neck, is just precious cx (Fun fact: At first I thought the cookie in Lalli's mouth was him putting his tongue out and I just)

What she said. 

I love how we're a self-sustaining art ecosystem -- inspiration, illustration, and commentary all in the same thread!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: