Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484005 times)

Riona

• Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #750 on: January 29, 2015, 01:11:47 PM »
"Rough sketch", she says :D ...Looks nice! If I had one criticism, it would be that the nose isn't Hotakainen-y enough  ;)

You're right, and I guess that he's face need to be a bit more longer, I'll redraw him I guess x3

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #751 on: January 30, 2015, 12:16:20 AM »
Well, I do believe this is my first time posting in the forum (even though I've been lurking since it began... :/)  and I am ready to show my debut fanart:

And it's a troll, even though I don't like gooey monsters...But it was actually fun to draw.  What has Minna done to me?!
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #752 on: January 30, 2015, 12:28:14 AM »
Well, I do believe this is my first time posting in the forum (even though I've been lurking since it began... :/)  and I am ready to show my debut fanart:

And it's a troll, even though I don't like gooey monsters...But it was actually fun to draw.  What has Minna done to me?!
:D I really like this!! (will there be more...? OuO)
(And congrats on joining the forum too :3 Sunflower would say something about the Introduction thread...but...you know that already ;))
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Eris

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Lady of Chaos
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #753 on: January 30, 2015, 12:33:36 AM »

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the neat picture! :D

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #754 on: January 30, 2015, 01:01:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the neat picture! :D
Thank you very much!

:D I really like this!! (will there be more...? OuO)
(And congrats on joining the forum too :3 Sunflower would say something about the Introduction thread...but...you know that already ;))
Thank you! I'm sure I'll draw more, but I don't have any ideas at present.  But with the scariness levels in the comic right now, I'll probably need to make another silly troll drawing to recover.  Or I could do one of those main characters... And now I have posted in the Intro thread, so yay!
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #755 on: January 30, 2015, 04:14:50 AM »
Well, I do believe this is my first time posting in the forum (even though I've been lurking since it began... :/)  and I am ready to show my debut fanart

lol Now, that you mention it, it *is* the standard face of the not-so-morning people. That expression... :D
...and that denture...
Just like the one that landed on Emil's head...
One would think, that fans throw flowers, confetti, or, in some cases, a bra or two, but it's year 90, and now I strongly suspect that window-lurker.

(Also, when you posted those drawings, I didn't have any sensible to say besides "WOW", but Sigrid-Marie (especially that Sigrun in the middle, with the backpack) and Riona: big, resonating "WOWs" to both of you.)
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2015, 09:29:34 AM »
(Also, when you posted those drawings, I didn't have any sensible to say besides "WOW", but Sigrid-Marie (especially that Sigrun in the middle, with the backpack) and Riona: big, resonating "WOWs" to both of you.)

Thank you!! C:

Woahhh, that's so awesome! I really like your art style c:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #757 on: January 30, 2015, 08:32:28 PM »
OKAY SO

Riona

• Tumblr
« Reply #758 on: January 30, 2015, 09:00:26 PM »
OKAY SO

oh no! poor Emil!
It could be funny if it was Sigrid who play trick on him tho x3

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #759 on: January 30, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »
OKAY SO

I see you gave in. :D Looks great!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Paul Ferris

« Reply #760 on: January 30, 2015, 10:00:55 PM »
Perhaps a picture of the party sharing a bed with lalli purring at the foot end of the bed?

Yes! I'd be eternally grateful if someone draws this :)
Learning: :denmark:
Can read and sort-of speak: :france:
Native: :australia:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #761 on: January 30, 2015, 11:55:54 PM »
OKAY SO

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS
first of all, I love the painting technique.
Emil also looks quite young here... it kind or represents his inexperience, maybe? Like he acts like hot stuff  but really he's just an awkward kid who is in over his head... I hope that makes sense!

:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #762 on: January 31, 2015, 04:37:17 AM »
oh no! poor Emil!
It could be funny if it was Sigrid who play trick on him tho x3

Did you mean Sigrun? I mean, I'd be more than happy to play tricks on him, but I'm a really horrible prankster

I see you gave in. :D Looks great!

Yes. I am a weak human and I gave in to the temptation.
(Thank you)

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS
first of all, I love the painting technique.
Emil also looks quite young here... it kind or represents his inexperience, maybe? Like he acts like hot stuff  but really he's just an awkward kid who is in over his head... I hope that makes sense!

Yes! It makes all of the sense! I thought about that while I was drawing, but I decided to leave it like that because it seemed fitting. Most of the reason he looks so young is because I drew his eyes very big (symbol of innocence, perhaps?), the rest of him fits his age pretty well, mostly, I think. You know, I actually really like that you thought so much about this. Means I did something right ;)

And thank you!! I'm experimenting with style and technique again, and I'm really happy with this one :3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #763 on: January 31, 2015, 01:18:30 PM »
OKAY SO

Now where have I seen something similar to this before. Oh yeah!

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #764 on: January 31, 2015, 01:20:38 PM »
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: