Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484074 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #720 on: January 28, 2015, 08:24:26 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE! Oh my gosh she's so adorable!! XD

I also drew Tuuri today! I've never tried to draw her before because her hairstyle daunts me o__o but I cheated and gave her a hat....

I don't know what possessed me, but "SSSS Anime Beach Special" keeps popping up around the forum X)
So here are the Hotakainens at the beach..? (Featuring sun-safety)

Onni is the lifeguard who is opposed to all fun and happiness. ((I might unchicken-out and draw the rest of the crew...but I'm too scared.))
Hehe Onni would be too scared to tell off the giant Dane and the Spunky Captain senpai in case they stare into his soul or punch his shoulder again, but yelling at the other blonde punk is ok. Because he is considerably smaller. ;P

Oh my goodness, those are all so AWESOME!!! I think all three of them are perfect.

The Onni "No" sign reminded me of the Grumpy Cat Disney Princesses I saw this weekend.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #721 on: January 28, 2015, 09:39:43 AM »
By popular demand, here's a punk Tuuri

asdgfhg I been wanting to draw punk Tuuri forever! I love it so much! :D (fun fact: I have some sketches of Sigrun in modern day clothing, including a grunge outfit cx)

I also drew Tuuri today! I've never tried to draw her before because her hairstyle daunts me o__o but I cheated and gave her a hat....

I don't know what possessed me, but "SSSS Anime Beach Special" keeps popping up around the forum X)

Onni is the lifeguard who is opposed to all fun and happiness. ((I might unchicken-out and draw the rest of the crew...but I'm too scared.))
Hehe Onni would be too scared to tell off the giant Dane and the Spunky Captain senpai in case they stare into his soul or punch his shoulder again, but yelling at the other blonde punk is ok. Because he is considerably smaller. ;P

This is so perfect in every possible way omg

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #722 on: January 28, 2015, 09:44:59 AM »

Make this scene happen. I need it in my life.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #723 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:18 AM »

;D ;D ;D

I love them all! I especially like Lalli's cat shirt, and Onni's "NO" sign made me giggle :D

asdgfhg I been wanting to draw punk Tuuri forever! I love it so much! :D (fun fact: I have some sketches of Sigrun in modern day clothing, including a grunge outfit cx)

Grunge Lalli is likely going to be my next project ;)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #724 on: January 28, 2015, 10:47:18 AM »

Oooooooooooh :O I'm looking forward to seeing the result!!

I wish I had more time to draw (really, there's too few hours in a day) so that I could draw them all in lots of pretty outfits and different styles and all the AUs, and, and...

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #725 on: January 28, 2015, 10:58:13 AM »

Dagnabbit.  I like your style more each time you post something.  It's very happy and fun!

Yeeeeeees.  Hunched over and wearing an old, too-big, dirty jacket, baggy jeans, and sneakers.  Give him some Kurt Cobain hair, too, all messy and such... His hair is already the perfect length for that!
I should really try some fanart some day...  It seems fun.
Feel free to PM.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #726 on: January 28, 2015, 11:16:00 AM »
Oooooooooooh :O I'm looking forward to seeing the result!!

I wish I had more time to draw (really, there's too few hours in a day) so that I could draw them all in lots of pretty outfits and different styles and all the AUs, and, and...

Yeah, I don't know if I'll have much time myself to draw until next week. I know that feeling too well.

Yeeeeeees.  Hunched over and wearing an old, too-big, dirty jacket, baggy jeans, and sneakers.  Give him some Kurt Cobain hair, too, all messy and such... His hair is already the perfect length for that!
I should really try some fanart some day...  It seems fun.

Since grunge Lalli was Hushpiper's idea and not mine, I'll try to see if I can imagine him correctly. That imagery helped.
Also yassss, fanart! Fanart is good for your soul  :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #727 on: January 28, 2015, 11:17:14 AM »

I don't know what I love more, the fact that Lalli's surfboard has cat ears, the fact that Tuuri's swimsuit has RUFFLES or that Onni is basically the embodiment of Grumpy Cat.

Aw heck I LIKE THEM ALL.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #728 on: January 28, 2015, 12:41:47 PM »

So perfect! Exactly as I envisioned them -- but better!  I love Lalli's cat-print shirt, thoughtfully echoed by his boogie board.  And Tuuri's ruffled 1940s bathing-beauty swimsuit -- just right for her curvy figure. 

But Onni takes the cake, with his NO sign.  Are those furry Grumpy Cat legs under his shorts?  How often does he yell "WALK!!!" or "REST PERIOD!" through that megaphone?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
« Reply #729 on: January 28, 2015, 12:46:34 PM »
By popular demand, here's a punk Tuuri:

Marvelous!  I love how Tuuri still looks so cute and perky despite the dozens of piercings and spiked collar.  Maybe it's the pink tennies?   ;)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #730 on: January 28, 2015, 02:10:48 PM »
Here's a... thing? Uhhh

Pfffthahaha, that foot is the ugliest thing ever cx I guess that's the risk you take when drawing with a brush pen

Solovei

• Tumblr
« Reply #731 on: January 28, 2015, 02:54:23 PM »
Here's a... thing? Uhhh

Pfffthahaha, that foot is the ugliest thing ever cx I guess that's the risk you take when drawing with a brush pen

Sigrun is the most best fashion model! :D

Sunflower

• Saraswati
« Reply #732 on: January 28, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
I especially like Hip-Hop Sigrun, in the middle.  What do you think she has in the backpack -- judo outfit, knife and sharpener, and extra ammo?

I really appreciate how you drew her hair realistically, yet suggested how it would flare out in wisps to become the triangular shapes Minna draws.  (I know you like hair, and so do I.)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #733 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:23 PM »
Sigrun is the most best fashion model! :D

Sigrun is the most best anything, tbh

I especially like Hip-Hop Sigrun, in the middle.  What do you think she has in the backpack -- judo outfit, knife and sharpener, and extra ammo?

I really appreciate how you drew her hair realistically, yet suggested how it would flare out in wisps to become the triangular shapes Minna draws.  (I know you like hair, and so do I.)

What does she have in the backpack? Hmm, good question, I hadn't really thought about it. Knives, maybe? You can never have too many knives. And probably a thermos flask with coffee, if we're being realistic, because Norwegians drink a lot of coffee. I'm really happy that you noticed the hair, because I'm very happy with it! :D (hahaha, I think my obsession with hair would be hard not to notice. You know, one time when I was attending an event where nearly no one had met before, we "speed dated" to get to know each other, and when I was asked "what is your favourite thing in the world" I immediately exclaimed "drawing hair!" without even thinking about it)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:30:35 PM by Sigrid Marie »

Solovei

• Tumblr
« Reply #734 on: January 28, 2015, 04:32:55 PM »
What's the third one? Is that like, "naptime Sigrun"? Or is is a winter coat?