Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483668 times)

Mirasol

• Ranger
  • Always do what cat!
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #13380 on: June 20, 2020, 04:32:29 AM »
So much awesome art lately!!!

Wave those are two very fashionable NoToros. Or… at least one. But the other one is clearly trying.

CeilingFan Your NoToro is adorable! And I usually wouldn´t agree with you on the "Kalmas are cute" thing, but you managed to do that too. And a Kalma-soap-disperser would be absolutely fabulous.  :'D

Now I feel very tempted to draw Dusklings too… (*remembers last time she tried doing that*) or maybe not...

MollyVampiric Woah, you got the perspective down really great! Especially in the second one with the hand in the front.
supposedly studying, most likely drawing…

fluent: :de: :us: sort of: :fr: learning!: :fi: I wish…: :it:

Proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:squirrelcookie: Current Squirrel-cookie-chef :squirrelcookie:

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
« Reply #13381 on: June 21, 2020, 07:59:32 AM »
[puts "characters' soap dispensers" on SSSS merch wishlist]
Spoiler: show

I had to check! Of course didn't find any main character dispenser, but...

with a little painting job we could have Kitty:

And Emil's source of issues:

And the dreamduck!

and the most best (maybe)...

Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
« Reply #13382 on: June 21, 2020, 08:21:46 AM »
Oo I saw the seagull one somewhere else and meant to find it to post here, good you found it! :)
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

Vulpes

• Ranger
  • Multa novit vulpes
  • Preferred pronouns: Anything used with affection or respect
« Reply #13383 on: June 21, 2020, 07:29:14 PM »
and the most best (maybe)...

Bahahaha! That's awesome. I showed my significant other who took a moment to sort out what they were seeing and then said, "So, the seagull's name is Jo?"
Native: :ca:   Mostly gone: :fr:   A smattering: :de:   Learning!! :fi:

muidole

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #13384 on: June 24, 2020, 03:29:21 AM »
MollyVampiric Ooh, nice dynamic poses! I wish I could do cool perspective shots like that :))

And now I want an SSSS soap dispenser too :V (and that seagull soap dispenser picture is absolutely golden)

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
« Reply #13385 on: June 24, 2020, 09:55:39 AM »
Just finished it today!! Behold, Emilalli shippers, there's kisses under the cut!! <3

(Click on the picture to be sent to a zoomable HD version of it!)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:34:22 PM by RoosArtwork »
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #13386 on: June 24, 2020, 10:01:01 AM »
How sweet!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

thegreyarea

• Skald
« Reply #13387 on: June 24, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »
Just finished it today!! It's just a kiss, shippy Emilalli, but if I should hide it under spoilers please let me know!! <3
That's beautiful, Roos! And Lalli's skin/hair tone (and glow) is quite elfish (which fits him well) :)

BTW to me there's no problem, but if I recall well Forum rules you should put it under spoilers.
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

Jitter

• Valkyrie
« Reply #13388 on: June 24, 2020, 12:15:12 PM »
Ooh sweet boys! Agree with grey, there is nothing untoward in this but all clearly shippy content is to go under spoiler as per forum rules.

Hmm, elven Lalli... it’s not as if I have a beginning of a fantasy AU fic on that idea somewhere...

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

thegreyarea

• Skald
« Reply #13389 on: June 24, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
Hmm, elven Lalli... it’s not as if I have a beginning of a fantasy AU fic on that idea somewhere...

Lalli always seemed elfish to me, with (almost) white hair and cat-like eyes.  :lalli:
Considering that Onni said that he belonged to the forest the Hotakainens  :lalli: :tuuri: :onni: would be forest elves in Tolkien's world. (humm, I must read The Silmarillion again, I barely remember all those kinds of Elves...)

Anyway, please write it!

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
« Reply #13390 on: June 24, 2020, 01:31:31 PM »
Thank you guys so much for the kind replies!! 🙈💕 I just edited my post and now there's a warning and a spoiler cut!
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi:

Jitter

• Valkyrie
« Reply #13391 on: June 24, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »
Thank you Roos!

GaelleDragons

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Small lurking troll
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #13392 on: June 24, 2020, 04:40:58 PM »
Just finished it today!! Behold, Emilalli shippers, there's kisses under the cut!! <3

(Click on the picture to be sent to a zoomable HD version of it!)

Awww sweet! Yep, Lalli is totally that not-quite-human character from any fantasy universe! An elf, a fairy, a spirit, a cat-boy (wait, no, that one is already canon)...
*always scribbling*

Native: :fr:  Fluent (but will make mistakes sometimes ^^"):  :gb:  Supposed to be fluent but is actually really bad:  :es:  Learning out of curiosity:  :is:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13393 on: June 24, 2020, 04:49:39 PM »
It's always brilliant to have you pop up, Roos!

I just read the image as 'beautiful.'  I'm not entirely comfortable with characterising Lalli as not-quite-human, I dunno.  It is certainly easy when setting up an AU, but in other settings when coupled with the fanon/canon of him being non-neurotypical, I find it unsettling.  I may be a touch sensitive on the topic.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Mirasol

• Ranger
  • Always do what cat!
« Reply #13394 on: June 24, 2020, 05:00:48 PM »
Lalli always seemed elfish to me, with (almost) white hair and cat-like eyes.  :lalli:
Considering that Onni said that he belonged to the forest the Hotakainens  :lalli: :tuuri: :onni: would be forest elves in Tolkien's world. (humm, I must read The Silmarillion again, I barely remember all those kinds of Elves...)

Anyway, please write it!

Yep, forest elves, like Legolas. (I´m currently reading tLotR ^-^ I know I probably should have done it ages ago, but hey, better late then never. And it´s a really good book.) Also, elven-Lalli fanfiction, yes please! Though I kinda agree with wavewright, it only really makes sense when it´s in an AU. Which your idea seems to be Jitter, so great!

And because I´m late to the party but still want to say something about it, yes, that seagull-soapdisperser is glorius, it made me laugh out loud like an idiot and my brother question my sanity. So congrats  :'D

Last but not least, Roos, that´s beautiful! It looks so realistic, especially the hair!
supposedly studying, most likely drawing…

fluent: :de: :us: sort of: :fr: learning!: :fi: I wish…: :it:

Proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:squirrelcookie: Current Squirrel-cookie-chef :squirrelcookie: