Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483685 times)

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #13215 on: April 03, 2020, 06:49:10 AM »
Hi! Sorry to barge in with something related to a drawing I *already posted*, but I just edited the speedpaint of it! I generally post it with the drawing, but this time has not been possible. So, if you know of a better place to do this, please tell me because I'm at a lost.

Also, did I read something about a Discord?? Is there an SSSS Discord?

Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi:

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
« Reply #13216 on: April 03, 2020, 07:57:13 AM »
I drew Reynir as a mermaid!

That's great! And the others, will we see them as mermaids too? Mikkel would be a good Neptune, with a trident...
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

GaelleDragons

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Small lurking troll
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #13217 on: April 03, 2020, 08:50:46 AM »
I dropped here an illustration of the really nice Jitter's fanfiction Jävlabocken : https://archiveofourown.org/works/22188535
Lovely art for a lovely fanfiction! I especially like the little lynx in Lalli's hand, so adorable! <3

As I said on Instagram, I looooove the concept! I'd say the second pose is probably my favorite. Also I hadn't noticed the necklace with runes on it, very nice and clever detail!!  :reynir: <3

Hi! Sorry to barge in with something related to a drawing I *already posted*, but I just edited the speedpaint of it! I generally post it with the drawing, but this time has not been possible. So, if you know of a better place to do this, please tell me because I'm at a lost.

Also, did I read something about a Discord?? Is there an SSSS Discord?

Yaaaay, speedpaint!! Very nice and relaxing to watch x3
An SSSS Discord? I don't know about that, but I'd sure be interested in joining! ^^
*always scribbling*

Native: :fr:  Fluent (but will make mistakes sometimes ^^"):  :gb:  Supposed to be fluent but is actually really bad:  :es:  Learning out of curiosity:  :is:

Keep Looking

• Bragi
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/them
« Reply #13218 on: April 03, 2020, 09:35:36 AM »
Also, did I read something about a Discord?? Is there an SSSS Discord?[/center]

There is indeed an SSSS discord. You can find it if you go into the SSSS-chatrooms collection thread which is pinned near the top of the SSSS board.
I write poetry sometimes.

Icon by the amazing Rithalie from the SSSS discord (rithalie-art.tumblr.com)

Ruler of Changi Airport

Mariiii

« Reply #13219 on: April 03, 2020, 11:58:20 AM »

I dropped here an illustration of the really nice Jitter's fanfiction Jävlabocken : https://archiveofourown.org/works/22188535

I love your drawing, it's heartwarming to see Lalli's smile !

I really like Reynir as a mermaid, do you plan to draw the rest of the crew too ?
Native :france:
Fluent :uk:
Learning :japan:
Understand :spain:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #13220 on: April 03, 2020, 04:04:11 PM »
I haven't been too active in the forum this last few months, but I just wanted to say how wonderful all the recent art you've shared is! <3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

SilverGarnet12

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #13221 on: April 03, 2020, 10:14:57 PM »
As I said on Instagram, I looooove the concept! I'd say the second pose is probably my favorite. Also I hadn't noticed the necklace with runes on it, very nice and clever detail!!  :reynir: <3

Silvergarnet, I've already gushed about mer-reynir on the discord, but I'll say it again here - I absolutely love him!

SilverGarnet, mer-Reynir is adorable!

SilverGarnet, he is so charming ! <3 :reynir:
A real sea shepherd, with his army of leaf sheep ;)

Thank you all!

I really like Reynir as a mermaid, do you plan to draw the rest of the crew too ?

That's great! And the others, will we see them as mermaids too? Mikkel would be a good Neptune, with a trident...

I have ideas for the other's, so it might happen! Depends on how hectic uni gets really. I'm also considering drawing them as centaurs as well. Will I draw them as humans? Apparently not.
Native speaker: :australia:   Learning: :norway:

School class level: :france:, :germany:

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
« Reply #13222 on: April 04, 2020, 05:51:51 AM »
Thank you all!
I have ideas for the other's, so it might happen! Depends on how hectic uni gets really. I'm also considering drawing them as centaurs as well. Will I draw them as humans? Apparently not.

Humans? Humans are too normal! We see humans looking (more or less) like humans all the time. Make them mermaids, centaurs or, why not, dragons! :)
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #13223 on: April 04, 2020, 04:21:08 PM »
Oh, whoops, I can't believe I missed your post, SilverGarnet. *facepalms* It's beautiful! I love how warm Reynir looks.
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Kyara

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Kyara (Disqus), Sinnena (Tumblr) Ysmeril (Twitch)
« Reply #13224 on: April 06, 2020, 06:04:17 AM »
I just noted that I posted all my drawings via Disqus, but it might be nice to post them here too. So here we go :

First one : Emil and his friend cat, Lalli (kind of a little comic/bunch of sketches) Lalli's mind :Put yourself between a cape and a warm body = perfection

Second one : Lalli's first encounter with a troll during scouting. Fortunately Grandma was here but trauma too (yeay, happiness everywhere) :

Third one : Playing with little Västerström, why not, but beware the scissors !

Fourth one : Emil. Because he is a sweet pretty boy, with pyromaniac side. And I was learning lighting and everything :

Fifth one : Sad Lalli, an idea from a few fanfics from A03, including Misunderstandings (Jiiri/Jitter) and Caring for a Friend (Tanist/Roisin).

Sixth one : Sigrun, asking herself some phylosophical questions, because why not ?

Hope you like it !

GaelleDragons

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Small lurking troll
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #13225 on: April 06, 2020, 06:19:25 AM »
I just noted that I posted all my drawings via Disqus, but it might be nice to post them here too. So here we go :

I love these! Especially the first little comic, it's adorable and works with the character's personalities.
The drawing of sad Lalli is also one of my favorites (gotta love the angst!)

I love your use of colors as well in all of these, all very pastel and atmospheric. <3
*always scribbling*

Native: :fr:  Fluent (but will make mistakes sometimes ^^"):  :gb:  Supposed to be fluent but is actually really bad:  :es:  Learning out of curiosity:  :is:

Mariiii

« Reply #13226 on: April 06, 2020, 06:43:26 AM »
I just noted that I posted all my drawings via Disqus, but it might be nice to post them here too.

Hope you like it !

I love them all, especially the one with Lalli and Emil, and the one with Reynir and Emil's cousins !
Native :france:
Fluent :uk:
Learning :japan:
Understand :spain:

Keep Looking

• Bragi
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/them
« Reply #13227 on: April 06, 2020, 07:15:17 AM »
I love these so much! They're beautiful and very heartwarming.
I write poetry sometimes.

Icon by the amazing Rithalie from the SSSS discord (rithalie-art.tumblr.com)

Ruler of Changi Airport

Temteno

« Reply #13228 on: April 06, 2020, 09:18:58 AM »
Oh my gosh, I got splashed by so much wonderful art when I got back after a little hiatus!
I'm glad we have more new artists in this forum <3

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #13229 on: April 06, 2020, 06:54:56 PM »
Hearty agreement with you there, Temteno.
That Emil portrait blows me away, but all of them impress me.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior