Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483887 times)

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #615 on: January 16, 2015, 08:44:26 PM »
Not my usual, but we had to make a cat from a template in my computer art class the other day, and naturally mine ended up Lalli-esque so I thought I should share:
:D
Actually, if anyone is up for a collab you should let me know, because I think it would be super fun! :D
It would indeed - but no collabs for me, at least until I'm at least 26% confident that I can do something decent most of the time.
However, I might try coloring some stuff that you guys publish without asking for permission (but I'll keep these hidden, unless otherwise authorised/asked)
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #616 on: January 16, 2015, 09:19:17 PM »
Not my usual, but we had to make a cat from a template in my computer art class the other day, and naturally mine ended up Lalli-esque so I thought I should share:

Awwwwww! The little paws! XD
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #617 on: January 16, 2015, 09:52:43 PM »
Awwwwww! The little paws! XD

;D I almost put boots on all four paws, but the paws were just so cute and tiptoe-y that I didn't.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #618 on: January 17, 2015, 04:42:31 AM »
You can colour it if you want? :)
What kind of collab?

Oh, nothing too complicated. I was thinking something along the lines of one of us making the sketch/lineart and the other one colouring it or something ;3 I'd love to, but in that case do you think you could send me a photo of it with a white background? The flowery one looks really pretty, but if I'm going to colour your drawing then it'll be a little bit disturbing ;)

:DIt would indeed - but no collabs for me, at least until I'm at least 26% confident that I can do something decent most of the time.
However, I might try coloring some stuff that you guys publish without asking for permission (but I'll keep these hidden, unless otherwise authorised/asked)

Understandable c: And I suppose this is a good time to mention that any colourless drawings I post are totally free for anyone to colour. You can post it here too, if you want to, because I'd love to see it :3

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #619 on: January 18, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »
A couple lil drawings inspired by the recent pages:

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #620 on: January 18, 2015, 01:42:28 PM »
Emil and Lalli watching out for each other always and forever ^_^

(I don't really know what to say about this picture  :-\ I drew it, and think it's pretty good considering I'm new to drawing people, buuuut I've been staring at it for the last few days so it's kinda hard to tell at this point :P )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #621 on: January 18, 2015, 02:15:28 PM »

Haha  ;D Emil's happy face is just amazing! If you want a quick way of cheering someone up, just show them this picture and that will do the trick nicely!

Roleplay doc

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #622 on: January 18, 2015, 02:45:04 PM »
Haha  ;D Emil's happy face is just amazing! If you want a quick way of cheering someone up, just show them this picture and that will do the trick nicely!

Hehe, thank you, I don't draw happy people enough! It certainly makes me smile :))

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #623 on: January 18, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »
Emil and Lalli watching out for each other always and forever ^_^

(I don't really know what to say about this picture  :-\ I drew it, and think it's pretty good considering I'm new to drawing people, buuuut I've been staring at it for the last few days so it's kinda hard to tell at this point :P )
That's adorable! Is that the building they're currently in the comic? D:
Did Emil have to set it on fire to make a quick escape?
I'd love to know more about the circumstances behind this!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #624 on: January 18, 2015, 04:36:11 PM »
That's adorable! Is that the building they're currently in the comic? D:
Did Emil have to set it on fire to make a quick escape?
I'd love to know more about the circumstances behind this!

So, uh, there's a long story for one picture, but we all deal with weekends in our own ways I suppose :P

Yep, this would be the current building  :-\
The idea was something along the lines of that during the current part in the comic there's a grossling attack which ruins some walls and such, and splits up Sigrun from Emil and Lalli. Sigrun can get out and shouts at Emil and Lalli to do the same. The grossling is on the Emil/Lalli side of the rubble, and although Sigrun is shouting like "some kind of crazy lady" to get its attention it decides to follow after Emil and Lalli. Lalli can obviously run away fast enough to escape, but he goes a bit slower to lead Emil though the safer paths. The troll/giant is pretty fast however, and because of the noise some of its buddies have decided to join as well. They turn a corner and a grossling tentacle smacks towards Emil. Lalli notices just in time and knocks him on the floor before it can hit, unfortunately Lalli is smacked instead and impacts with the wall, knocking him unconscious. Grossling then turns its attention to Lalli, but Emil goes for a stab and actually manages to cause some damage, enough so that its attention is on pain rather than prey for a bit, so some thrashing, more crumbling building parts etc. Emil checks that Lalli's okay and then drags him further along the corridor until he sees the corner before the exit. There are quite a few trolls at this point, and Emil can't move fast enough while carrying Lalli, so he lights an explosive, lunges around the corner as everything explodes  ;D (Obviously he tries to shield Lalli from the explosion in the same way as during the train arc) Anyway, he then picks Lalli up and walks out of the building as in the picture

Upon hearing the noise Mikkel had gone straight to Turri and told her to get the cattank ready for a swift exit.
Sigrun escapes by smashing though a window, using a giant/troll tentacle as a rope and climbing/sliding down in a supremely epic fashion
Once they're all safely escaped Mikkel rewards everyone for being such brave kitties by giving them cookies (from his other stash which Lalli hadn't found)

Roleplay doc

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #625 on: January 18, 2015, 05:13:10 PM »
*Drops super subtle hint about how you should update your profile pic to be super happy Emil or 1.5 eyed Lalli*
Feel free to PM.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #626 on: January 18, 2015, 05:13:42 PM »
So, uh, there's a long story for one picture, but we all deal with weekends in our own ways I suppose :P

...Anyway, he then picks Lalli up and walks out of the building as in the picture

I LOVE IT!!!  (I imagine Lalli wouldn't weigh much.)
Not just the fangirl part, but the backstory that Emil did something actually heroic for once (and not involuntarily, like punching the Train Giant or smothering protecting Lalli).

Sigrun escapes by smashing though a window, using a giant/troll tentacle as a rope and climbing/sliding down in a supremely epic fashion

OK, you know that now you *have* to illustrate this too.  Your fans are waiting!   :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:14:22 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #627 on: January 18, 2015, 05:21:59 PM »
*Drops super subtle hint about how you should update your profile pic to be super happy Emil or 1.5 eyed Lalli*

*is attached to my current profile pic*

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #628 on: January 18, 2015, 07:33:01 PM »

These are pretty damn awesome. :D

Yep, this would be the current building  :-\
[...] Anyway, he then picks Lalli up and walks out of the building as in the picture

This backstory makes the picture even more awesome. :)
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #629 on: January 18, 2015, 08:24:21 PM »
These are pretty damn awesome. :D

Thanks!! I'm glad to inspire awe ;)