Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483704 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12960 on: April 24, 2019, 12:17:36 PM »
Nellie, such a cute Lalli! Also kudos for remembering his birthday  :lalli:

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
« Reply #12961 on: April 26, 2019, 03:01:16 PM »
Hey, guys!!! I need to ask you something... See, yesterday I was working on an Emilalli fanart, and when I finished it I realized that maybe it could hurt some sensibilities??? Not to me, nor the people watching the stream, but now the doubt scares me off a little to just post it here. What do you think??
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi:

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #12962 on: April 26, 2019, 04:09:12 PM »
Hey, guys!!! I need to ask you something... See, yesterday I was working on an Emilalli fanart, and when I finished it I realized that maybe it could hurt some sensibilities??? Not to me, nor the people watching the stream, but now the doubt scares me off a little to just post it here. What do you think??

Hurt sensibilities how?
If it's overly sexual, we've got a mature content board. Otherwise I'm sure it's fine.
Maybe toss one of the admins a PM with it, ask them their opinion?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12963 on: April 26, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »
I mean, it's not really sexual. But they are naked -You can't actually see anything though, and it's not framed as a sexual scene-.
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #12964 on: April 26, 2019, 06:14:37 PM »
I mean, it's not really sexual. But they are naked -You can't actually see anything though, and it's not framed as a sexual scene-.

It should be ok as long as you put it under a spoiler (without the space, [ spoiler][/spoiler]). As long as it's not actively sexual.
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12965 on: April 27, 2019, 04:23:04 AM »
Here I come with a new fanart!! This time, and again, Emilalli under the cut and how I sort of imagine Emil's body must look under his clothes.
Click on the picture to get a zoomable HQ version!!

Spoiler: show

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12966 on: April 30, 2019, 11:46:38 AM »
Very beautiful! Eee, I do love hands in hair and their skin tones and shading. Thanks for sharing!

As for which board it goes on, it's not so much people's sensibilities so much as US law- it all comes down to PG rating and what the forum is allowed to show in a space where children roam.  I'm not sure how PG rating judges the lines, but you'll probably hear from our trusty admins if you need to move it to the mature content board.

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12967 on: April 30, 2019, 05:18:56 PM »
Thank you!! Actually, I've been searching for the mature board and I can't seem to find it?? Could anyone please link me there? :))

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12968 on: May 02, 2019, 08:18:06 PM »
Thank you!! Actually, I've been searching for the mature board and I can't seem to find it?? Could anyone please link me there? :))

Hello! Resident lurker here for helpful link information.

The mature board is a opt-in place which is invisible to non-members. You have to request access to it through your profile. More detailed instructions are here:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=416.msg97623#msg97623

Keep making beautiful art everyone! *waves*
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12969 on: May 18, 2019, 11:40:56 PM »
So, ooookay, we were having a group Eurovision session in the Synchronised Screaming chatroom, and this convo occurred:

Referring to this outfit worn by Cyprus' entry:

And oooops my hand slipped:

(Whaddya think, should I perform necromancy on the "Lalli's Boots Appreciation Thread"?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:59:09 PM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12970 on: May 19, 2019, 04:37:07 AM »
Yes??? Abosolutely????

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #12971 on: May 19, 2019, 09:36:42 AM »
And oooops my hand slipped:

Oh dear...  ;D
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #12972 on: May 19, 2019, 12:19:23 PM »
... I thought that Iceland was the risqué one this year??

[doesn't watch ESC 'cause the TV news'll tell him soon enough how close to last place we've gotten again, anyway]
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Temteno

« Reply #12973 on: May 20, 2019, 02:49:43 AM »
I thought this comic needed more memes so. When I saw the original picture I knew I had to do Emil version - nobody asked for it, but you are welcome.

Spoiler: The original • show

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12974 on: May 20, 2019, 03:57:08 AM »
:'D :'D :'D :'D I love everything about this