Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484198 times)

Hi

• DeviantArt
  • I exist
  • Preferred pronouns: Anything my dude
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12930 on: March 13, 2019, 11:54:43 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm glad it turned out well.
ALso, Nellie, I've been meaning to say it before, but "Oh my holly Lalli" is my new favorite phrase for anything ever
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:32:10 PM by Hi »

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him
« Reply #12931 on: March 15, 2019, 07:00:26 PM »
I drew some Emilalli fanart and made an speedpaint under the cut!

Spoiler: show

You can find more of my videos in here and my artwork here, if you liked it.  O:-) ;D
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Fluent in: :es: :us: and

Learning: :de: :fi:

Hi

• DeviantArt
  • I exist
  • Preferred pronouns: Anything my dude
« Reply #12932 on: March 15, 2019, 10:14:21 PM »
And thus, I can finally see it! <s>thanks computer for being an idiot earlier</s>
Good work! I really like your coloring and shading.

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12933 on: March 16, 2019, 11:28:34 AM »
And thus, I can finally see it! <s>thanks computer for being an idiot earlier</s>
Good work! I really like your coloring and shading.
Thank you so much!!!
Hi! My name is Dan, and I'm a digital illustrator based in Spain. If you wanna check my sfw work (like other SSSS fanart) here's my INSTAGRAM. Also, all of my social media accounts are HERE and my commissions are OPEN!

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #12934 on: March 16, 2019, 12:41:33 PM »
So much good art!
daItrick, it's so cool to see your art style change, and I can't wait to see what your next redraw will look like.
Nellie, your art is super duper cute :3
Hi, I thought the lineart alone was great, but seeing the final result colored is even better! I really like how it turned out.
Underwater_Roos, their hair is so shiny XoX Cool speedpaint!
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12935 on: March 19, 2019, 05:55:43 AM »
I'm back!! With more art!! This time I bring you Sigrun (and the implicit presence of Mikkel), illustration AND speedpaint!:

Here you can zoom in. Trust me, my art only improves when made bigger.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12936 on: March 20, 2019, 03:53:58 AM »
I was in hospital recently, and once I regained use of my brain, I found myself bored.  I put out a call on Tumblr for people to send me doodle requests, and the community replied!  So herewith is a few days' output.  (I'm on the mend, thanks, although working from my La-z-boy at home.)
I would put them all under spoilers because of sheer length, but am cognisant of the request to let them be seen to be found again more easily when scrolling past. 

Mebediel asked for "Doodle the three terrible terrors meeting Reynir!"

"Mama, where are the scissors?"

eikaas asked for "hmmmm maybe doodle some character in a cloak? Those are always cool and fun to draw, in my opinion. And they look pretty good in black ink too, usually. Maybe, like, Kitty in a cloak because I've yet to see that, but yknow, whoever you feel like drawing most right now!" Although I only saw down to the word 'cool', whoopsie.  I actually considered doing Kitty in the cloak, too.  Instead I showed Anne-Mari wrapping Tuuri up for some travel, possibly the travel.

"Listen to Onni.  We'll be with you soon."

OwlsG0 wanted a 'cosy Reynir,' and I was happy to oblige.  What's cosier than a hot drink, cat on lap, and lamby slippers?

harbingers-cat asked for "would it be alright if I recommend maybe a sketch of maybe Tuuri giving Emil lessons in Finnish?"  Oh yeah, it would.

"No Emil, it's like this..."

Then onnenlintu in the guise of willie-o-winsbury asked, "Can we have a Lalli fishing?" but somehow I got put in mind of him ice fishing, as the relative absence of grossling activity would allow him to relax better.

Then I got all fancy.  The next two are multi-panel cartoons, so I will put these under the spoiler.
Spoiler: unlos asked for Onni with cake • show

Spoiler: elleth asked for sigrun and tuuri in a funny faces competition • show

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 04:06:54 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #12937 on: March 20, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
Those are great. I give Reynir's braid about five minutes in the hands of those three.

If I were Sigrun, I'd put any cats on the mutinist risk list by default, and only then start considering the humans.

Otherwise, here's a TV Tropes page you may enjoy reading, considering the other comic.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 04:34:54 AM by Grade E cat »
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12938 on: March 20, 2019, 05:42:12 AM »

Otherwise, here's a TV Tropes page you may enjoy reading, considering the other comic.

That's hysterical, I had no idea.  I genuinely thought I was being clever - but I must have encountered that somewhere along the line and dredged it up, there are very few original ideas!

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #12939 on: March 20, 2019, 08:21:43 AM »
Wave, it will only let me see the Sigrun and Tuuri comic (which I love), do you know why?
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12940 on: March 20, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »
Wave, it will only let me see the Sigrun and Tuuri comic (which I love), do you know why?
Hmm, all the others are hosted on my Tumblr account, whereas only that one is hosted on my imgur.  (I broke up the panels more for posting onto Tumblr, so I took the time to duplicate that one.)  I have a similar problem to yours when cruising the Forum on my tablet, where I can't see imgur-hosted files there and can see tumblr and flickr there.  I don't know the technical explanation why that would be.
Watch this space: I'll make an edit to this post later, after I've done the shuffle (download onto laptop, file on personal Sharepoint, upload to imgur, get codes).  I'll put those under spoilers, though, to spare folks' eyeballs.  My cartoons are meant to be amusing only.

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #12941 on: March 20, 2019, 03:57:26 PM »
Oh! I was viewing them on a device where Tumblr is blocked, I can see them now!! I love them! They are amazing!
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12942 on: March 23, 2019, 04:44:57 AM »
I'm back!! With more art!! This time I bring you Sigrun (and the implicit presence of Mikkel), illustration AND speedpaint!:

Here you can zoom in. Trust me, my art only improves when made bigger.

Pretty amazing stuff!  I covet her pajama pants.
(Plua - check out the Tattoo Thread - your friendly neighrbourhood mod)

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #12943 on: April 01, 2019, 07:32:55 AM »
I haven't been here in a looong time, whoof! I haven't had time to go back and look at what I missed, but what I've seen so far was so cool :))
I've been trying out some new brushes (& also trying to reteach myself how to draw >___>)

Sorry, Onni, you know I love you really.

Dan_Urios

• Digital illustrator
« Reply #12944 on: April 02, 2019, 03:45:08 PM »
I drew some more fanart! MikkelxSigrun this time, but still made a speedpaint, which you can find alongside the illustration under the cut!

Spoiler: show

Not my best work so far, but if you enjoyed it even a little, you can find more of my videos in here and my artwork here! :D