Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483979 times)

irlkaijugroupie

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12645 on: July 08, 2018, 05:58:02 PM »
Everyone post such nice artwork here!!!!

and I come with another Reynir :^V i wanted to draw in a different canvas size from what i normally go for

OH MY GOD THATS SO PRETTY!!!!!!! i love the lighting and colours!!!!!

Zami

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #12646 on: July 09, 2018, 03:53:34 AM »
Wow so many Reynirs as of lately, someone should become a model

Olga Veresk: as a fan of the tea, I love the idea!
Sumeri, Pawrunes: both of you have great artstyles and skills, keep up a good work!
~polish potato~
Fluent: :poland: :uk:
Kinda: :france: :japan: :germany:
What: :russia: :finland:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #12647 on: July 09, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
Thank you for the sweet comments you guys! c:

Pawrunes, that dramatic lighting on sigrun is. so good. And aaaa your reynir is so bright and sweet!
Olga, this is really cool! :O I want tea now.
irlkaijugroupie, great sigrun! I love her expression.
Sumeri, beautiful as always, and such detail on that hair. *-*

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Luna Fowler

« Reply #12648 on: July 15, 2018, 03:07:04 PM »
Wow, Pawrunes, that's just mindblowingly awesome!
I really like the vibrant colours and that light blue and orange-yellow colour scheme.

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #12649 on: July 15, 2018, 11:42:54 PM »
Wowowow everyone posts such great art! You're all really good at capturing the characters :D And Pawrunes, I really like your lighting!

I figured I should probably post my Lalli and Emil fanart...I haven't uploaded images to a forum in a really long time, so hopefully this works correctly.

Couldn't decide which direction should be up when I made this, so I took two pictures :P If that's against the forum rules, lmk, and I can fix it.
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12650 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:38 AM »
Wowowow everyone posts such great art! You're all really good at capturing the characters :D And Pawrunes, I really like your lighting!

I figured I should probably post my Lalli and Emil fanart...I haven't uploaded images to a forum in a really long time, so hopefully this works correctly.

Couldn't decide which direction should be up when I made this, so I took two pictures :P If that's against the forum rules, lmk, and I can fix it.
Oh heck no, not against Forum rules to post All The Art!  *happy clappy*
I love this.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12651 on: July 18, 2018, 01:46:23 AM »
Silly doodle time!  An illustration to one of my own drabbles, in which Signe gets a bit impatient with her son Magnus' awkward conversation with his girlfriend Anne.  "Just ask her already!"

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #12652 on: July 18, 2018, 09:49:30 PM »
Silly doodle time!  An illustration to one of my own drabbles, in which Signe gets a bit impatient with her son Magnus' awkward conversation with his girlfriend Anne.  "Just ask her already!"

This is super, super cute
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

irlkaijugroupie

« Reply #12653 on: July 19, 2018, 11:15:42 PM »

this is so cute !!

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12654 on: July 20, 2018, 12:44:09 PM »
First of all, a big thank you to everyone who shared art recently! I'm more quiet here these days, but I check the thread every now and then to feast my eyes. You are all inspired, hard working, fun people :)

And I also bring an art (for those who haven't seen it on tumblr already). This was my gift for starfallz whose birthday was this month!

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #12655 on: July 20, 2018, 10:47:40 PM »
Ooooh, It's gorgeous!!! And I love how Lalli looks so happy and safe <3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #12656 on: July 21, 2018, 06:30:32 PM »
You all have done such amazing art while I've been inactive! aaa, such pretty things all of you! *cookies for everyone*

Spamming some art I've done during my away time, so here's some stupid stuff.
First an art I did for Superdark's birthday:

Slowly moving forward with the Emilmon series (Charmeleon, Electrode, Voltorb):

Was trying to sleep when this thing demanded to be arted:

(I wrote the story behind that art later but not gonna link it)

Did a silly stick figure-comic for Sweden's national day:

I don't even have an explanation for this one:

A quick doodle I did of Emil and Lalli's kids:

Yessss, I think that's all. You all keep doing awesome art and I'll try to join with some more ugly art once Camp NaNo is over!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12657 on: July 21, 2018, 09:54:11 PM »
Oh no, the soup incident!  Giggles all around.  We saw the boob shirt before, but that doesn't spoil it on a second viewing. 

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #12658 on: July 21, 2018, 11:06:10 PM »
Oh no, the soup incident!  Giggles all around.  We saw the boob shirt before, but that doesn't spoil it on a second viewing.

oh ops, it's been too long I've forgotten what I've posted in here, sorry! I admit I only checked what I had last posted here and then checked my tumblr to see which had been posted there later but I guess they ended up in the wrong order or I got confused because tumblr looks weird xD

Looking back even further I can't see it here? I did post it in the comments though. So I guess if you post stuff in the comments you shan't also post them here? I'll make sure to remember that next time <3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:10:18 PM by Windfighter »
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12659 on: July 21, 2018, 11:37:35 PM »
oh ops, it's been too long I've forgotten what I've posted in here, sorry! I admit I only checked what I had last posted here and then checked my tumblr to see which had been posted there later but I guess they ended up in the wrong order or I got confused because tumblr looks weird xD

Looking back even further I can't see it here? I did post it in the comments though. So I guess if you post stuff in the comments you shan't also post them here? I'll make sure to remember that next time <3

Oh, you're right and *I* need to apologise, you must have posted the link to your Tumblr in the comments, that's what I'm thinking of?  But double-  and cross-posting is fine in either case, because different people have different media for consuming SSSS content!  Give us allll the content...