Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484219 times)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #525 on: December 28, 2014, 12:18:26 PM »
Cleaning out my room yesterday unearthed this derpy monstrosity: pages of a shot-by-shot storyboard of the "Belle" song from Beauty and the Beast, (not shown) and a rough draft of a three page comic with....Braidy instead of Belle...?? *facepalm*
What was going through my head?! :0 I don't remember this! Was I possessed??!

I'm so sorry

Nooo!  Don't be sorry!  Your subconscious is a genius!  This is both funny and beautifully drawn.  And it's a perfect reflection of Braidy's character; it's certainly part of *my* headcanon.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #526 on: December 28, 2014, 12:58:57 PM »
Cleaning out my room yesterday unearthed this derpy monstrosity: pages of a shot-by-shot storyboard of the "Belle" song from Beauty and the Beast, (not shown) and a rough draft of a three page comic with....Braidy instead of Belle...?? *facepalm*
What was going through my head?! :0 I don't remember this! Was I possessed??!

Braidy is the master of the shipping sheep! :D

But I drew Tuuri in a hospital bed D: (although it's kinda hard to see because, again, no eraser plus bad light plus no colours)
I think I'd have to be a horrible person to do that to Tuuri of all people. Haha, but thanks c: Now I'm trying to pick one of my countless ideas for another au. 60's, Harry Potter, modern day... I have too many ideas and too little time cx

I see that, but, well, you drew them having Winchester Bros in mind, and those two are always alive and well, no matter what happens, right? :D
And i long to see more AUs from you, so don't stop your imagination, pleeeease  :)
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #527 on: December 28, 2014, 01:18:51 PM »
Ohmygosh, Owl.  That's hilarious and awesome.
But, who's the Beast?  And... Who's Gaston!? 

(Sigrid: Harry Potter.  Pleeeeeeeaaase do Harry Potter!  ;D)
Feel free to PM.

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #528 on: December 28, 2014, 01:52:43 PM »
One more for Harry Potter!
And Owl, I didn't know the film so I searched the scene on youtube. It fits perfectly into my headcanon and I couldn't watch it without thinking of Braidy. Only thing that doesn't fit is the marriage, but who knows? Maybe he escapes from Iceland because of a persistent suitor? ;)
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #529 on: December 28, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
Braidy is the master of the shipping sheep! :D
I wonder who Braidy's shipping sheep do ship him with?

[gets taken out the back door and shot]
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Deirdre

« Reply #530 on: December 28, 2014, 02:40:28 PM »
Until today I didn't realize how much the "Belle" song scene needs Bairdy; thanks to Owl's subconscious and skills (and possibly a nice demon possessing her mind) my evening is much better.
And about the AUs - I don't watch SPN, but the ppicture seems pretty heartbreaking, so I obviously adore it.  I third the Harry Potter AU request, and I'd be very happy to see the 60s, too.

And a general thing - you prople are so amazingly gifted!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
« Reply #531 on: December 28, 2014, 03:59:57 PM »
Ohmygosh, Owl.  That's hilarious and awesome.
But, who's the Beast?  And... Who's Gaston!? 

(Sigrid: Harry Potter.  Pleeeeeeeaaase do Harry Potter!  ;D)

Pssshhht, Eich, that's easy. 
Large, hairy, scowling, immensely strong, hidden depths?  Mikkel. 

Incredibly handsome (at least in his own mind), incredibly heroic (ditto), beloved by all (ditto), actually quite dim-witted?  Emil.  (Just don't show him the script for his last couple of scenes until right before shooting.)

Unfortunately, that doesn't leave much room for the rest of our cast.  Tuuri would make a decent Mrs. Potts, but I don't picture Sigrun as either the Wardrobe or the Bimbettes.  And Lalli is the *last* person I'd cast as Lumière. 

I think we'd need a mash-up with Hans Christian Andersen's original "The Snow Queen," where Sigrun could play the Little Robber Girl, with Lalli and Tuuri as Kay and Gerda, respectively.  (Oh wait -- now we need someone as The Snow Queen.  I guess we'd either have to double-cast Sigrun or draft Siv.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Deirdre

« Reply #532 on: December 28, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
I... I strongly disagree with casting Emil as Gaston. No, I guess Emil is as far from a conceited rude... swank as can be.
But the rest fits just fine for me, and re-casted version of The Snow Queen looks very desirable.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:37:04 PM by Deirdre »

Sunflower

• Saraswati
« Reply #533 on: December 28, 2014, 04:29:54 PM »
I... I strongly disagree with casting Emil as Gaston. No, i guess Emil is as far from a conceited rude... swank as can be.
But the rest fits just fine for me, and re-casted version of The Snow Queen looks very desirable.
:)  Well, that's why I suggested not telling Emil about the (apparent) Face-Heel Turn awaiting Gaston in the last act.  (As we know, the boy is profoundly incurious and wouldn't read ahead on his own...)  Up till that point, Emil's inflated self-regard could probably stretch enough to play a guy who has everyone *thinking* he's the hero. 

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #534 on: December 28, 2014, 05:01:23 PM »
Sigrun would be an amazing Lumiere, without all the flirting, and maybe have Lalli as a very less stressful clockworks ?
We could completely remake the Belle et la Bête story.
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #535 on: December 28, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »
Haha aw thanks guys X'D
I actually didn't intend to do a whole crossover, just the song ;)
So sadly there was no marriage or Gaston: just crazed Braidy fans, and it wasn't a cute fairy tale book: it was an old travel brochure or something :)

I think I was planning to find a Disney song for each team member and make it SSSSy X'D
I'm pretty sure Lalli was going to get "Let it Go" or something from Frozen, Tuuri might get "For the First Time in Forever" maybe so they match ;) Any ideas for the rest? :3

Also: AAAAGGGH! Some of the posts have disappeared here too!
And I vote Harry Potter :3
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:38:03 PM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #536 on: December 28, 2014, 06:44:25 PM »
So it seems that the walkthroughs I wrote out for both SSSS and aRTD Art Museums were hit by the missing post phenomenon we've been having here.

If there's no way to find a cure, I'll write them out again, but before I do that I'm going to wait until more is found out about it.

*sad sigh* It seems all artwork I've ever posted here is gone, too... apart from my profile pic.
Am notified of private messages via email.

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #537 on: December 28, 2014, 06:47:16 PM »
The Void is coming to get our posts! Fear and run around in panic! And draw more, since now we have no buffer of images!

Also: Owlie, that's just perfect. B... Braidy and... Oh gosh, the greetings in Icelandic and... And... And all of it!
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #538 on: December 28, 2014, 06:48:59 PM »
So it seems that the walkthroughs I wrote out for both SSSS and aRTD Art Museums were hit by the missing post phenomenon we've been having here.

If there's no way to find a cure, I'll write them out again, but before I do that I'm going to wait until more is found out about it.

*sad sigh* It seems all artwork I've ever posted here is gone, too... apart from my profile pic.
It's so weird this post thing! ;__; Hopefully Eich knows something :/
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #539 on: December 28, 2014, 06:51:33 PM »

Oh... oh no... mine are gone too...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: