Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484184 times)

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #510 on: December 25, 2014, 12:38:39 AM »
Oohhh!! Nice tutorial Piney! I'll most likely use it when I'll get to Braidy * A* (will credit you for it!)

And I'm done with Emil, so here is what I'm done with for now (line wise) :

I'm starting on Sigrun since we have a lot of Sigrun love lately and I just want to do her now. She demands it.
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #511 on: December 25, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »
Ah, before I forget! Here's the finished version of the WIP from earlier!

This is... Wow. *stares in wonder*
I love what you did with the colours, and that wing-like cape on his back. And his expression is just perfect. I like how you managed to do something that could easily fit into the comic, but still differs enough that one would know it for the first glance, that it wasn't drawn by Minna.
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #512 on: December 26, 2014, 04:54:02 PM »
Hahahahaaa I'm a horrible person

My horribleness aside, though, with this I have officially drawn all the main characters so far in the comic as they would appear in the Supernatural universe ("But Braidyyyy!". I know, I know, but he hasn't actually appeared in the comic yet. I don't know anything about his personality, so I don't know who/what he would be in an AU). I don't want to clog up the art thread with AUs that far from everyone is interested in, so if I make any more art for the Supernatural AU I don't think I'll post it here. I'll keep on posting anything I draw on my tumblr, though. c:

PS: There are soooo many mistakes in this drawing (I think Emil might look a bit too feminine, his right leg doesn't really look like it's there at all, generall sloppiness...), but swear I have a totally (mostly) legit excuse! When I went to stay at my dad's house during Christmas I FORGOT TO BRING AN ERASER D:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #513 on: December 26, 2014, 05:49:20 PM »

My horribleness aside, though, with this I have officially drawn all the main characters so far in the comic as they would appear in the Supernatural universe ("But Braidyyyy!". I know, I know, but he hasn't actually appeared in the comic yet. I don't know anything about his personality, so I don't know who/what he would be in an AU). I don't want to clog up the art thread with AUs that far from everyone is interested in, so if I make any more art for the Supernatural AU I don't think I'll post it here. I'll keep on posting anything I draw on my tumblr, though. c:

PS: There are soooo many mistakes in this drawing (I think Emil might look a bit too feminine, his right leg doesn't really look like it's there at all, generall sloppiness...), but swear I have a totally (mostly) legit excuse! When I went to stay at my dad's house during Christmas I FORGOT TO BRING AN ERASER D:

Knowing absolutely nothing about Supernatural, my first thought was "Is Lalli god now? o.O"
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #514 on: December 26, 2014, 05:50:04 PM »
Aw man I guess I'm just as horrible because my first reaction was "EEEEEEEEEEHEEEE!!" X'D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #515 on: December 26, 2014, 06:02:06 PM »
Knowing absolutely nothing about Supernatural, my first thought was "Is Lalli god now? o.O"

Close enough cx He's an angel. In Supernatural, praying to an angel is like a one way phone call ;3

Aw man I guess I'm just as horrible because my first reaction was "EEEEEEEEEEHEEEE!!" X'D

Yep. You're horrible too. (What caused a reaction like that, though?)

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #516 on: December 26, 2014, 06:54:41 PM »
Close enough cx He's an angel. In Supernatural, praying to an angel is like a one way phone call ;3

Yep. You're horrible too. (What caused a reaction like that, though?)
I don't know actually, I think I was just really excited O___O

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #517 on: December 27, 2014, 06:43:12 AM »
I don't know actually, I think I was just really excited O___O

Well, that has to be a good thing, right?

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #518 on: December 27, 2014, 01:24:11 PM »

No, you're not, because a horrible person wouldn't draw such a nice thing  :) Coal pencil, no?
Also, I just looooved BobbyMikkel. I like Bobby, I like Mikkel, and combining them... you know, COMBO! :D
Kepp going, rock on, I'm looking forward to see MOAR!
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Solovei

• Tumblr
« Reply #519 on: December 27, 2014, 05:13:13 PM »
Soooo, I'm guessing this kinda counts as art (seeing as there's no cosplay thread forum yet as far as I can see). This is my attempt at cosplaying Braidy.

Wow, even for an "unfinished" costume it looks really spot-on! Excellent job~ :D

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #520 on: December 28, 2014, 06:04:27 AM »
No, you're not, because a horrible person wouldn't draw such a nice thing  :) Coal pencil, no?
Also, I just looooved BobbyMikkel. I like Bobby, I like Mikkel, and combining them... you know, COMBO! :D
Kepp going, rock on, I'm looking forward to see MOAR!

But I drew Tuuri in a hospital bed D: (although it's kinda hard to see because, again, no eraser plus bad light plus no colours)
I think I'd have to be a horrible person to do that to Tuuri of all people. Haha, but thanks c: Now I'm trying to pick one of my countless ideas for another au. 60's, Harry Potter, modern day... I have too many ideas and too little time cx

Oh, by the way, it actually wasn't coal pencil (although now that you mention it, it really does look like it). I just used a normal pencil. 6B, I think? But the light in my room was awful, so I increased the contrast and lowered the saturation and stuff like that

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #521 on: December 28, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »
Cleaning out my room yesterday unearthed this derpy monstrosity: pages of a shot-by-shot storyboard of the "Belle" song from Beauty and the Beast, (not shown) and a rough draft of a three page comic with....Braidy instead of Belle...?? *facepalm*
What was going through my head?! :0 I don't remember this! Was I possessed??!

I'm so sorry
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:08:25 AM by OrigamiOwl »

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #522 on: December 28, 2014, 09:52:48 AM »
Cleaning out my room yesterday unearthed this derpy monstrosity: pages of a shot-by-shot storyboard of the "Belle" song from Beauty and the Beast, (not shown) and a rough draft of a three page comic with....Braidy instead of Belle...?? *facepalm*

I'm so sorry

Don't say you're sorry, say "you're welcome"
Seriously, this made my day so much better! (quite a feat, since I got the most amazing christmas present(s) today)
You should finish it!

Solovei

• Tumblr
« Reply #523 on: December 28, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »

Oh my god... the sheep... THE ICELANDIC GREETINGS.
This is amazing.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #524 on: December 28, 2014, 11:58:07 AM »
What was going through my head?! :0 I don't remember this! Was I possessed??!

I'm so sorry

Yes. That is wonderful. And you actually put so much work into it, haha wow  :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 01:44:30 PM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: