Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483745 times)

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12315 on: October 22, 2017, 02:19:49 PM »
Unlos and Glory, such nice art! (And thank you for Emil and Chtuluhound, it is beautiful ♥)

Finally got around to doing an art I wanted to do ages ago:

Spoiler: And some artdumps from the inktober-thread • show

(why yes, I have given up on being serious about this now, Im getting tired of arting)

Windy, you've been so productive this month, several drawings per day, right?
...I counted and I got it to around 50 drawings... oops. I did miss/skip one day though!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:47:34 PM by Windfighter »
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Dilandu

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12316 on: October 23, 2017, 04:24:03 PM »
When I asked for requests to catch up on inktober, Windy suggested Emil taking Chtulhound and ceiling-pug for a walk. I think Ceiling-pug can walk itself, but Chtulhound is super happy to have a walkie!

(Worriedly) I hope Emil would not forget to change water in Floffy's fish tank?

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12317 on: October 24, 2017, 03:59:45 PM »
(Worriedly) I hope Emil would not forget to change water in Floffy's fish tank?

Thank you, Dilandu and windy.  But help my memory here: ...Floffy?

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #12318 on: October 24, 2017, 04:06:34 PM »
Thank you, Dilandu and windy.  But help my memory here: ...Floffy?

The Sjödraug Sigrun faced off against!

Found myself in the hospital today so I drew two ugly arts on my tablet to distract myself:

And have my latest inktobers to distract you from the horribleness of that first Emil:

Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #12319 on: October 24, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
Hope you recover soon, Windy!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #12320 on: October 25, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
Just a Reynir I posted over on my tumblr yesterday, since I figured people over here might want to see it. ^^

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Dilandu

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12321 on: October 25, 2017, 04:46:37 PM »

Found myself in the hospital today so I drew two ugly arts on my tablet to distract myself:

Oh. I hope you would be better soon. Best wishes!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #12322 on: October 25, 2017, 05:34:37 PM »
Just a Reynir I posted over on my tumblr yesterday, since I figured people over here might want to see it. ^^

I saw it on tumblr but I can leave a longer comment here - I like everything about this: the black and white, the brush strokes, the way Reynir kinda looks like a wig on top of an empty suit, which is unsettling in a pleasant way. And sleipnope's face is just good old classic horror, very nice.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #12323 on: October 25, 2017, 05:40:03 PM »
Johannabelle, that's well done. I like the starkness combined with all the little subtle details. Something in the style reminds me of Arthur Rackham.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Grey-cat2

• DeviantArt
  • Formerly Grey-Cat
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12324 on: October 27, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »

This is beautiful! Took me a minute to notice the Sleipnope behind him *shivers*  I love the way you drew Reynir's hair and the details of his outfit, very nice! ^^
Commonly tries to learn a new language after reading foreign webcomics (commonly fails)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12325 on: October 30, 2017, 06:09:19 PM »
This was double-duty for the InkTober official prompts of 'Found' and 'United' - the two parties find one another again on a moonlit night.  (At some point I will art-dump the stuff I've been posting over in the SSSS InkTober thread, but that day is not today.)
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #12326 on: October 31, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »
Wavewright and Windy, I've already congratulated and complimented you on the inktober thread, but I am in no way opposed to doing it again and again. Your work has been inspiring this last month and a joy to see every day!

Johannabelle - I'm delighted I didn't see this until today and could have such a lovely creepy surprise for Halloween  >:D The picture is atmospheric, quite disturbing, and gives me the shivers, and so it is little surprise that I love it!!!! Wonderful work!

I don't really produce much art these days, instead just sitting back and appreciating all the beautiful stuff posted, but I feel that Halloween can be made even more enjoyable with cute pictures of a younger crew doing some fun Halloween activities

You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12327 on: October 31, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »
[

Thank you !  Now iz ded from cute.   :3
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12328 on: November 01, 2017, 03:52:28 AM »
Blanket appreciation of all the great art, Windy, Wavewright, Unlos, Johannabelle, Abprallen, Glory, Sc0ut, OwlsGo Gwenno (aw, they're way too cute)!

Even though I didn't follow the SSSS inktober prompts, I still made a lot of fanart in this month - like this silly modern au series:

Despite being a talented and promising young man, Onni chose the most boring office job at the local municipality, because he was too afraid to travel to a further workplace.

Spoiler: more modern au doodles • show

Lalli works at a national park while Emil is trying hard to become an influental person on social media (unsuccessfully). Though his video of baby lynxes goes viral.

Tuuri is a discount club member of every single budget airline. She spends all her spare money on travel.

While he’s studying for his degree in agriculture, Reynir has a part time job at a tourist information centre. Sometimes he can be a bit too enthusiastic…

Mikkel has just started his new job at a food stall in a Christmas market after he got fired from a hotel’s laundry service. Before that he hosted a call-in show at a local radio station, but his higher-ups couldn’t understand his humor.

Sigrun works at her family’s adventure tourism company and leads survival tours and camps in the fjords. Those who wish to be in her group must be over 18 and have to sign a 9 pages contract that they’re participating at their own risk. (The contract was created by the slyest lawyer in the region, Trond Andersen)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #12329 on: November 01, 2017, 04:16:25 AM »

Lalli works at a national park while Emil is trying hard to become an influental person on social media (unsuccessfully). Though his video of baby lynxes goes viral.

And after that, Emil tries to make more baby wild animal videos.
Random national park employee 1: How did this guy with the camera phone get in here?
Random national park employee 2: I think he's Lalli's boyfriend or something.
Random national park employee 1: You need to learn to lie better than that.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:18:43 AM by Grade E cat »
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.