Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483820 times)

|Yucca|

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12000 on: July 02, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »
The art has been wonderful lately! Not that it always isn't, but it seems that the more unusual plot-twists brings out the best art. Blanket appreciation for all of you!

The big update opened the productive valve for me too, and since I had the time to draw, this had to be done. We have a sad scene to come, which has to happen sooner or later:

I barely survived:
:chap5:  :book2:  :book3:  :book4:
:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12001 on: July 03, 2017, 06:30:21 AM »
The art has been wonderful lately! Not that it always isn't, but it seems that the more unusual plot-twists brings out the best art. Blanket appreciation for all of you!

The big update opened the productive valve for me too, and since I had the time to draw, this had to be done. We have a sad scene to come, which has to happen sooner or later:

Oh, that's so evocative, and artistically, great limited palette. 

Also, Krisse, we cannot kick you out, we clasp you to our collective bosom in delight at your humour.  Mikkel hahahahaha
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #12002 on: July 03, 2017, 10:57:58 AM »
Feeling better today, decided to draw an alternate scenario....in which drowned people become mer people. Sorry for the bad quality photo :'D Under spoiler because it might be very large.
Spoiler: show

Tuuri is part Saimaa ringed seal, which is Finnish and super rare. She's hugging a baby cabbage sloth/manatroll/leaf turtle/whatever you wanna call it that almost killed Sigrun. Trolls need friends too ^^

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12003 on: July 03, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »
Feeling better today, decided to draw an alternate scenario....in which drowned people become mer people. Sorry for the bad quality photo :'D Under spoiler because it might be very large.

Tuuri is part Saimaa ringed seal, which is Finnish and super rare. She's hugging a baby cabbage sloth/manatroll/leaf turtle/whatever you wanna call it that almost killed Sigrun. Trolls need friends too ^^

I SUPPORT THIS SO HARD

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #12004 on: July 03, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »
So much of great works here, as always!

Krisse, you made me smile for whole morning!

Grey-cat... mmm, now i can't watch any of the previous mermaid-arts that we had here... But your piece is also wonderful!

and everyone else... ah, this soft feeling, that we're all sharing now, it's so easily to feel it thought all your arts
Native:  :russia:
Can read:  :uk: / :usa:
Dream goal: :germany:

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Cosplaying, drawing bonfires, writing in ruSSSSian

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #12005 on: July 03, 2017, 05:07:47 PM »
MIKKEL, NO
Marie-Tuuri te salutant!

I'm just going to assume that Tuuri's sword doesn't have an end. It just goes forever.
But of course!
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #12006 on: July 03, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »
Krisse, you made me smile for whole morning!

I like the fact I made an actually sad scene, yet I made a joke which made the reader smile or maybe laugh, and feel way better on this sad scene.

honestly, I love joking in sad moments to make the sadness less bad feeling..... and in fiction, I don't care and I can easily keep making the worst black humours sometimes, while this is not black humour here, I think.

I hope I get other fun comics like this and doodle them, so the fandom will feel better too :Đ
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #12007 on: July 03, 2017, 06:12:23 PM »
if I am not kicked out here are some minicomics I did just now:

and there is nobody to translate....

MIKKEL, NO

Krisse, these comics are terrific!  A very Minna-esque blend of sentiment and humor. 

However, I'm going to ask how people would feel about moving the posts specifically in memory of Tuuri to the topic that we created for that.   https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=974.0

Though it's hard to imagine now, eventually Minna will give us new plot developments and Minnions will make new SSSS art.  And they'll settle in a layer on top of this thread, making these precious images and comments harder to find. 

I'm not going to move anyone's posts without permission.  I'd just like to ask y'all to think whether you're OK with it.  You can also migrate your own posts over there, or consider making new posts. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #12008 on: July 03, 2017, 07:03:47 PM »
Krisse, these comics are terrific!  A very Minna-esque blend of sentiment and humor. 

However, I'm going to ask how people would feel about moving the posts specifically in memory of Tuuri to the topic that we created for that.   https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=974.0

Though it's hard to imagine now, eventually Minna will give us new plot developments and Minnions will make new SSSS art.  And they'll settle in a layer on top of this thread, making these precious images and comments harder to find. 

I'm not going to move anyone's posts without permission.  I'd just like to ask y'all to think whether you're OK with it.  You can also migrate your own posts over there, or consider making new posts. 

they are arts, I thought they belongs here.... and here TOO, as copy it to the other one, or post twice?? that kinda would make sense too it kinda belong to both?
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #12009 on: July 03, 2017, 08:47:46 PM »
Requests from an ask meme on tumblr

Oemelmuff

• Tumblr
« Reply #12010 on: July 03, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
I haven´t been getting abroad the Tuuri-Bandwagon yet, so-

-----------
All of these Things are so beautiful!

Abprallen, I need more of this *W*
Yucca - I love your style so, so much.
Krisse Kovacs - Wow, and In the end they have like at least 5 children all named Tuuri. Fabulous <3
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:48:25 PM by Oemelmuff »
Fate is real! It is just really random

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12011 on: July 04, 2017, 01:37:48 AM »
Sunny, I would prefer to keep the conversation here as it is. Moved conversations tend to feel a bit truncated. But copying the pictures I wouldn't mind at all!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:28:04 AM by Unlos »

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #12012 on: July 04, 2017, 04:10:13 AM »
Sunny, I would prefer to keep the convetdation here as it is. Moved conversations tend to feel a bit truncated. But copying the pictures I wouldn't mind at all!

Yes, this.

And the great art keeps coming!! Everyone seems to have outdone themselves these days. Oemelmuff, that's emotional and very well coloured.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #12013 on: July 04, 2017, 04:41:15 AM »
Everyone seems to have outdone themselves these days.

Except me who could only doodle this stupid thing because I had the stupid song stuck in my head and aaaaargh

But yes, you all have done such masterpieces these last days, they're beautiful! <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12014 on: July 04, 2017, 05:36:39 AM »
Except me who could only doodle this stupid thing because I had the stupid song stuck in my head and aaaaargh

But yes, you all have done such masterpieces these last days, they're beautiful! <3

Kudos to all the lovely arts (and yes of course the sword goes on forever) Windy, hugs. I am glad to see your doodles, I hope you never stop posting! And I hope the song releases its hold on your head.