Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484564 times)

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11835 on: May 30, 2017, 06:36:53 PM »
Just before I plunge into my thesis, here's pregnant Mia pic which I painted for the Fandom Combat.
(GeiYin should have told you about that  ;))

Paper & watercolour, all as usual.

Before I read your caption, I honestly thought that was Emil. Which, given some of the stuff I've written, is actually not impossible... O_o
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11836 on: May 31, 2017, 04:53:27 AM »
I wasn't supposed to do this, but since everyone else was arting Emil, Lalli and the wheelbarrow I of course had to jump on the train. I'm too easily influenced

Under spoilers because a troll and some blood and DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR HEART BROKEN!

Spoiler: show

For your questions: Yes, it had to be Emil who got hurt. Because that would obviously hurt Lalli the most. First he wasn't fast enough to protect his cousin and now he wasn't fast enough to protect his best and maybe only friend. Cue even more Lalli-angst!
And yes, those are the tracks from Reynir's dream. I am obviously superb at arting tracks.
Also yes, of course IKEA sells wheelbarrows. And of course they're named "Rulla".
And no, I have no idea how trolls work. It's hanging from the ceiling or something. It's spirit animal was obviously a worm snake or something while it was still human.

I like your opinion very much! Really! (In real waiting for that a bit)

Unlos, what a tender pic!  :)

And appreciarion blanket for all artists!  :D

Just before I plunge into my thesis, here's pregnant Mia pic which I painted for the Fandom Combat.
(GeiYin should have told you about that  ;))

Paper & watercolour, all as usual.
I mentioned of course! Like... million times? Xd
Finally you brought it here too! :)

And... Guess who's finally drawing after A MONTH OF CONTINENCE??

Yes that's me!

Yes, that's Tuulikki, suddenly
(and yes i knew i love to draw pleats but i never realized HOW MUCH)
in real i was going to draw all the family, but nah... i still have things to do, so i don't have that much time (maybe next month)

And also the sketch that don't really deserve attention, but still I spent 30 minutes yesterday on that to check the settings of my tablet's driver
(after all i didn't draw for so long)

Native:  :russia:
Can read:  :uk: / :usa:
Dream goal: :germany:

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Cosplaying, drawing bonfires, writing in ruSSSSian

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #11837 on: May 31, 2017, 08:41:47 AM »

*snip*

Yes that's me!

in real i was going to draw all the family, but nah... i still have things to do, so i don't have that much time (maybe next month)

And also the sketch that don't really deserve attention, but still I spent 30 minutes yesterday on that to check the settings of my tablet's driver

These are so pretty! The first one is extremely cute, and their poses look very natural (something which I could never pull off at this point!). As for the second one, I think it totally deserves attention! It's beautiful! ^^ Emil with a cat is somehow the perfect thing sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:39:51 AM by Grey-cat »

Anna

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • A majestic circle cat
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #11838 on: May 31, 2017, 10:11:45 AM »
I like your opinion very much! Really! (In real waiting for that a bit)
I mentioned of course! Like... million times? Xd
Finally you brought it here too! :)

Yes that's me!

Both pieces are great!
:chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:
:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
:book2::book3::book4:

And remember what peace there may be in silence.

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11839 on: May 31, 2017, 10:15:27 AM »
Awesome work, GeiYin! I really like the Emil sketch. What a good understanding of colors you have.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11840 on: May 31, 2017, 11:20:42 AM »
And that is a beautiful Tuulikki and small Lalli. I love the hair, and the tiny hand.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11841 on: May 31, 2017, 02:39:09 PM »
Not sure if this would count as a fanart, but there IS an Emil there so...
I played around on my new tablet a little in attempt to make an avatar for my newish tumblr-blog Artfighter and well, this was the result!

Yes, Emil got freckles! I'd blame my avatar being a terrible painter but actually it was slightly influenced by the Swedish song Michelangelo :P
(I'm not very good at digital arting yet ;_; )
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11842 on: June 01, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »

Yes that's me!

These are lovely~!!  XoX

Also, much love to everyone who posts art here! I haven't really been active for quite some time, but I check the thread every time I visit the forum and seeing all the lovely art makes me really happy :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Quirkwood

• Preferred pronouns: they/them is good
« Reply #11843 on: June 02, 2017, 07:11:32 AM »
Very beautiful art, everyone, keep it up!
Windfighter, I love the idea of Emil getting freckles on his nose in summer and hating the hell out of them.
GeiYin, your style is great. The folds and the colours make the clothes look really natural. And, yes!, you can tell how much the Emil in your sketch likes animals. I saw a post on Tumblr with the photo of a bottle of "Extra gentle cleanser" (for skin-care, I suppose) followed by the pictures of Emil with the kittens from the comic. Sooo gentle. This made me think about it and made me laugh ( :

I bring something stupid and very sketchy because Emil's arms are funny, thinking about how chubby he used to be. I'm pretty sure he gets out of the cattank super-early every morning just to lift whatever he can find laying about:

I imagine it went something like:
Sigrun: "Emil, my right hand man, show the crew what you've got!"
Emil: "Will do, ma'am!"
Lalli: "Pfff..."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:52:11 AM by Quirkwood »

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11844 on: June 02, 2017, 08:11:07 AM »
I'm pretty sure he gets out of the cattank super-early every morning just to lift whatever he can find laying about:

Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Quirkwood

« Reply #11845 on: June 02, 2017, 08:19:07 AM »

Haahhahaahahah thank you thank you thank you I will never NOT laugh ever again

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11846 on: June 02, 2017, 08:33:39 AM »
Very beautiful art, everyone, keep it up!
Windfighter, I love the idea of Emil getting freckles on his nose in summer and hating the hell out of them.
Grey-Cat, your style is great. The folders and the colours make the clothes look really natural. And, yes!, you can tell how much the Emil in your sketch likes animals. I saw a post on Tumblr with the photo of a bottle of "Extra gentle cleanser" (for skin-care, I suppose) followed by the pictures of Emil with the kittens from the comic. Sooo gentle. This made me think about it and made me laugh ( :

I bring something stupid and very sketchy because Emil's arms are funny, thinking about how chubby he used to be. I'm pretty sure he gets out of the cattank super-early every morning just to lift whatever he can find laying about:

I imagine it went something like:
Sigrun: "Emil, my right hand man, show the crew what you've got!"
Emil: "Will do, ma'am!"
Lalli: "Pfff..."

Em... I have in mind, that actually you could be talking about mine Emil's sketch... but okay, not it's really matter, i just felt a bit uncomfortable for a second, hah.

Anyway I so like good traditional drawings! And emotions are great! Gorgeous i would say!

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #11847 on: June 02, 2017, 08:45:36 AM »
Em... I have in mind, that actually you could be talking about mine Emil's sketch... but okay, not it's really matter, i just felt a bit uncomfortable for a second, hah.
Erk, I didn't quote it right when I commented on your drawing, which I believe led to the confusion. Sorry!   ^^;

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11848 on: June 02, 2017, 08:46:58 AM »
Grey-cat, that's OK. Everything could happen sometimes :)

Quirkwood

« Reply #11849 on: June 02, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
Oh wow, yes I was talking about your art, GeiYin. So sorry, I don't why I got confused. I'm fixing my post now. Great art, by the way!
And I'm so glad you liked my disgrace of a mess drawing : )
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:55:29 AM by Quirkwood »