Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484354 times)

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11820 on: May 24, 2017, 03:10:55 AM »
Also, if they do get a wheelbarrow:

I tend to assume that this is what will happen  ;D
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #11821 on: May 24, 2017, 10:07:07 AM »
I tend to assume that this is what will happen  ;D
Honestly if this doesn't happen I'll be a little disappointed :D
Here's a slightly nicer Emil doodle:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Quirkwood

• Preferred pronouns: they/them is good
« Reply #11822 on: May 24, 2017, 05:40:40 PM »
Oh, Lalli and Emil have taken over the thread! I can't say I don't like it.

Abprallen, I aww'd in public when I saw Lalli and the Emilbear. Somebody needs to sew one for the poor man already.

Tr, I like how calm and peaceful Emil and Lalli look in your drawing. Emil looks like he's thinking "A man's got to do what a man's got to do... still, nobody will know about this."

And it's really nice that you have this tranquil mental image of their expedition, because I happen to have doodled what my nervous nervous mind is expecting and it looks like this:

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #11823 on: May 24, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »
Quirkwood, I am genuinely considering mocking up a pattern & making myself an Emil doll. I'm no seamstress & I haven't properly sewn anything in years but it would be a pretty cool project for my summer!
& I love the energy in your wheelbarrow escapade; Emil's haulin' ass.

ginger

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11824 on: May 25, 2017, 12:41:11 AM »
Oh, Lalli and Emil have taken over the thread! I can't say I don't like it.

Abprallen, I aww'd in public when I saw Lalli and the Emilbear. Somebody needs to sew one for the poor man already.

Tr, I like how calm and peaceful Emil and Lalli look in your drawing. Emil looks like he's thinking "A man's got to do what a man's got to do... still, nobody will know about this."

And it's really nice that you have this tranquil mental image of their expedition, because I happen to have doodled what my nervous nervous mind is expecting and it looks like this:

Awww, I adore that Quirkwood!! And I definitely agree with Abprallen--the way in which you've shown movement is fantastic! I also love the creative use of the speech bubble. It's really awesome all around.

I've done my first fan art in a looooong time, and sure enough, it's a bit of self-indulgent, flowery fluff (because who doesn't need some more of precious Lalli? Nobody, that's who).

:usa: :france:
Avatar courtesy of the impeccable mith!

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11825 on: May 25, 2017, 04:14:39 AM »
Honestly if this doesn't happen I'll be a little disappointed :D
Not only you!  :))

In my head "Run boy run" began to sound.
It's so funny to see that you and Tr have drawn the same idea, but absolutely differently!

I've done my first fan art in a looooong time, and sure enough, it's a bit of self-indulgent, flowery fluff (because who doesn't need some more of precious Lalli? Nobody, that's who).

Whoa XoX I really love this flower crown, it's so detailed. And colors, they're amazing!
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11826 on: May 25, 2017, 07:04:12 AM »

love this one so much!!!
even if the wheel is magicaly not connected at all xD

Also, if they do get a wheelbarrow:

hm... i think it's a cult already xD
nice piece!
Native:  :russia:
Can read:  :uk: / :usa:
Dream goal: :germany:

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Cosplaying, drawing bonfires, writing in ruSSSSian

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #11827 on: May 25, 2017, 09:18:31 AM »
With neither hub nor spokes, I'ld say this "wheel" actually looks more like a wedding ring ...
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Quirkwood

• Preferred pronouns: they/them is good
« Reply #11828 on: May 25, 2017, 11:02:43 AM »

With neither hub nor spokes, I'ld say this "wheel" actually looks more like a wedding ring ...

Hahahhaah oh no you noticed. What are mechanics. What is a wheelbarrow.  :V
As for the wedding-ring-hypothesis, it's entirely plausible that something like that might have come out of my subconscious and disguised itself as a wheel.

Ginger, the flower crown is amazing. Now I hope the whole squad will get one in spring. Somebody please draw Mikkel wearing his (:

And Abprallen, a real-life Emil doll is a seriously cool project. Think about the possibilities! The endless bowls of porridge you could flip in its face!

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11829 on: May 25, 2017, 02:36:13 PM »
I wasn't supposed to do this, but since everyone else was arting Emil, Lalli and the wheelbarrow I of course had to jump on the train. I'm too easily influenced

Under spoilers because a troll and some blood and DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR HEART BROKEN!

Spoiler: show

For your questions: Yes, it had to be Emil who got hurt. Because that would obviously hurt Lalli the most. First he wasn't fast enough to protect his cousin and now he wasn't fast enough to protect his best and maybe only friend. Cue even more Lalli-angst!
And yes, those are the tracks from Reynir's dream. I am obviously superb at arting tracks.
Also yes, of course IKEA sells wheelbarrows. And of course they're named "Rulla".
And no, I have no idea how trolls work. It's hanging from the ceiling or something. It's spirit animal was obviously a worm snake or something while it was still human.
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11830 on: May 25, 2017, 09:22:10 PM »
A sadly probable story. And the pic of the worm snake is sweet.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #11831 on: May 26, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »
Under spoilers because a troll and some blood and DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR HEART BROKEN!
Spoiler: show
Needless to say, Emil picked the one wheelbarrow with a squeaky wheel and as Lalli rushes him to the medic, they telegraph the cat-tank's current position to all sorts of interested parties. >:D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11832 on: May 27, 2017, 05:23:11 PM »
Hello, I have not commented or properly visited in too long!
Quirkwood, I love your style!
Windfighter, EEE I am glad you are drawing again! Aaah poor Emil but I guess he should be used to it by now >:D
Tr, I'm happy to see so many quality wheelbarrowing around! I'll be dissapointed if someone is not carted around in that wheelbarrow too. Will it be one, ore all except the unclucky wheelbarrow pusher? Your Emil is very pretty. 
Ginger, flowercrowns yesss! Lalli wears his very well.
Abprallen, so many great drawings! I tested the auto-coloring site, it was pretty funny although a lot of the instructions were in a script I can't read,
Oemelmuff that firefighter Mikkel is hilarious!
OwlsGo: *gasp* *catches breath* so perfect
Sumeri: Soo pretty! Sumeri art yay!

I've been in a bit of an art block lately, but I'm trying to drag myself out of it by committing to as many drawing projects as possible! So here's a Totoro-inspired Tuuri and Reynir holding hands, drawn for Kiraly:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:52:51 PM by Unlos »

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11833 on: May 30, 2017, 01:29:31 PM »
Unlos, what a tender pic!  :)

And appreciarion blanket for all artists!  :D

Just before I plunge into my thesis, here's pregnant Mia pic which I painted for the Fandom Combat.
(GeiYin should have told you about that  ;))

Paper & watercolour, all as usual.
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11834 on: May 30, 2017, 05:42:35 PM »
Unlos, what a tender pic!  :)

And appreciarion blanket for all artists!  :D

Just before I plunge into my thesis, here's pregnant Mia pic which I painted for the Fandom Combat.
(GeiYin should have told you about that  ;))

Paper & watercolour, all as usual.

Thank you! And what a pretty, expecting Mia :-)