Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484094 times)

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11490 on: March 20, 2017, 05:26:52 PM »
uuuh... I actually have no idea what Tuuri and Sigrun is doing, it was just really empty on that part of the paper so I needed something :P Let's say they're on a date or something, probably talking about that last time Sigrun killed a giant, I dunno xD
Or if they're trying to thumb wrestle she's probably looking at her hand and asking "do we even have thumbs with this artist?"
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #11491 on: March 20, 2017, 07:54:34 PM »
wow GeiYin, your art is so amazing! I love the way you color!

here's an elf!Lalli I made as an excuse to try out a new pencil I made in SAI (you can make your own brushes by changing different brush settings):

coloring's a bit lazy but god I love this pencil

(he's supposed to be leaning on something but I just never drew the thing he's leaning on, that's why the weird-ish right arm)
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #11492 on: March 20, 2017, 09:45:54 PM »
Wow, so much beautiful art the past couple of days?! *o* Seriously, blanket praise for everyone.

I have a couple of things today that I haven't posted here yet ^^

Spoiler: a reynir, gotta save space • show

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11493 on: March 21, 2017, 01:48:12 AM »
*bathes in a whole this new beautiful fanarts and cries*
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

cecetrash

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11494 on: March 21, 2017, 08:36:29 AM »
I really should've replied sooner before all these amazing arts piled up like this ;v;

Abprallen I'm glad you liked my drawing of your amazing magical girl reynir! And your magical girl Lalli looks so cute!!! Aaaa I love him!!! And the Reynir drawing is 10/10 would look at again

EOL Your comic just made me laugh a lot, it brightened my day! I don't know why I found it so funny but thank you for making my day better ^v^

GeiYin Oh my lord! Your arts are so amazing my mind is being so blown! Your concepts are so amazing! I can only hope to one day get to your level of creativity!

Jhev So much blue!!! She looks so rad and honestly drawing hair in general has always been like "what am I supposed to do???" but it still looks great!

Windfighter Your art style is honestly so cute! I love how simple it is, they're so lovely

Sumeri Can I just say that I love the colours you chose! And thank you for blessing me with elf!Lalli. I am truly blessed knowing that it exists and there is wonderful art for it.

Johannabelle Once again!!! Your art style is so goals!!! I feel so blessed seeing all your arts and oml they're just so amazing!! I bet the perspective for the lalli drawing must've been pretty difficult to do, but you nailed it!

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #11495 on: March 21, 2017, 08:49:48 AM »
wow GeiYin, your art is so amazing! I love the way you color!

here's an elf!Lalli I made as an excuse to try out a new pencil I made in SAI (you can make your own brushes by changing different brush settings):

coloring's a bit lazy but god I love this pencil

(he's supposed to be leaning on something but I just never drew the thing he's leaning on, that's why the weird-ish right arm)

Oooooooooooh.

Ironically (or not so ironically), this gives me a much clearer image of what Orc!Lalli would look like.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #11496 on: March 21, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
If any of you know where one can find ballpits for grown-ups ...
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #11497 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:11 PM »
I can't sleep despite being dead tired, so quickly drew a Black Paladin Sigrun.

There, brain, I did it. Will you let me sleep now?

cecetrash

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11498 on: March 25, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »
I can't sleep despite being dead tired, so quickly drew a Black Paladin Sigrun.

There, brain, I did it. Will you let me sleep now?
Amazing! Fantastic! 11/10 would look at again! My lifespan has increased by 1 year

Hello everyone! So I was thinking about Moana and how Reynir and Moana are really alike in terms of how their lives have been so I wanted to do a Moana!Reynir drawing! And I know that Reynir already has a princess AU with rapunzel but I was thinking since that was for Tuuri, the Moana AU could be with Onni being Maui! I just love their interactions and tbh it blew my mind when I thought about that... But anyways, I hope you guys like the arts!! Thank you for any compliments I seriously appreciate them <3 (Also it's under spoiler because I've taken too much space!
Spoiler: show

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11499 on: March 25, 2017, 12:50:30 PM »
Amazing! Fantastic! 11/10 would look at again! My lifespan has increased by 1 year

Hello everyone! So I was thinking about Moana and how Reynir and Moana are really alike in terms of how their lives have been so I wanted to do a Moana!Reynir drawing! And I know that Reynir already has a princess AU with rapunzel but I was thinking since that was for Tuuri, the Moana AU could be with Onni being Maui! I just love their interactions and tbh it blew my mind when I thought about that... But anyways, I hope you guys like the arts!! Thank you for any compliments I seriously appreciate them <3 (Also it's under spoiler because I've taken too much space!

!!! Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this! <3 Is it okay if I use this for my phone background? I've had the same one for like a year now, really gotta change it...

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #11500 on: March 25, 2017, 04:04:49 PM »

Happy to find a like-minded person! I have associated "How far I'll go" with Tuuri and once even tried to rewrite the song so any reference to being a future leader on a tropical island was replaced by being a skald in Keuruu. The only problem is that I literally discovered the song existed the Friday following the Tuesday on which Tuuri got bitten, so I never got around posting it on the music thread (that and I wanted to post it along with my now-aborted rewrite or not at all).
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11501 on: March 25, 2017, 04:08:23 PM »

This is genious! This is perfect!!!
Native:  :russia:
Can read:  :uk: / :usa:
Dream goal: :germany:

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Cosplaying, drawing bonfires, writing in ruSSSSian

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11502 on: March 25, 2017, 05:50:46 PM »
Thank you so much for the nice comments on my last drawing!
And whee, it's been lovely to see the art influx lately!! So much good stuff!

Windy, no need to erase anything, your drawings are super sweet!
GeiYin: Wow. Wow. Wow. To all of your art, and to the enormous amount of drawings that went into that video.
Johannabelle, your drawings are so. so very beautiful. (*Looks at all the folds on the sheet and his clothes and his hair and I'll stop now but. How. I've started referencing how you shade your art actually* )
Sumeri, yay Sumeri art!
Abprallen, I'm not aquainted with that universe, but your black paladin Sigrun looks great! And Reynir!
Cecetrash, I love your simple and elegant style. The thought of Onni prancing about like Maui singing "you're welcome" cracks me up!
Jhev, that's a really cool Agneta, and a suiting pallette for her!
Talimee, of course Lalli would hide in the pit  ;D
Picklechip: aww, sweet children! I'm very worried about Tuuri, and about them all having to leave the cattank if she can't get it to start pronto
EOL: Fantastic comic!

I bring a drawing to the pile too, a stargazing Sigrun for Elleth:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:10:29 PM by Unlos »

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11503 on: March 25, 2017, 06:04:38 PM »
Thank you so much for the nice comments on my last drawing!
And whee, it's been lovely to see the art influx lately!! So much good stuff!

Windy, no need to erase anything, your drawings are super sweet!
GeiYin: Wow. Wow. Wow. To all of your art, and to the enormous amount of drawings that went into that video.
Johannabelle, your drawings are so. so very beautiful. (*Looks at all the folds on the sheet and his clothes and his hair and I'll stop now but. How. I've started referencing how you shade your art actually* )
Sumeri, yay Sumeri art!
Cecetrash, I'm not aquainted with that universe, but your black paladin Sigrun looks great!
Abprallen, I love your simple and elegant style. The thought of Onni prancing about like Maui singing "you're welcome" cracks me up!
Jhev, that's a really cool Agneta, and a suiting pallette for her!
Talimee, of course Lalli would hide in the pit  ;D
Picklechip: aww, sweet children! I'm very worried about Tuuri, and about them all having to leave the cattank if she can't get it to start pronto
EOL: Fantastic comic!

I bring a drawing to the pile too, a stargazing Sigrun for Elleth:

Aahh, i love it! <3
Also I think you got myself and Cecetrash mixed up, eeek!

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11504 on: March 25, 2017, 06:08:54 PM »
Aahh, i love it! <3
Also I think you got myself and Cecetrash mixed up, eeek!
Whops oh no I did! Sorry! *Goes to fix*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:11:12 PM by Unlos »