Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484102 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11475 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:31 PM »
I'm finally here!

I made a video! A 100  pictures video! I didn't know where to post it, but then i found the thread of Fanvideos, and post it also there, but it's still my arts,
so i'll leave here the link: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=468.msg135660#msg135660

But be carefull, i'm not sure that you are prepared for this...

That video was AMAZING and that painting of Lalli and Reynir against the ghosts is just beautiful and chilling! XoX
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #11476 on: March 19, 2017, 11:05:35 PM »
I'm finally here!

I made a video! A 100  pictures video! I didn't know where to post it, but then i found the thread of Fanvideos, and post it also there, but it's still my arts,
so i'll leave here the link: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=468.msg135660#msg135660

But be carefull, i'm not sure that you are prepared for this...

I am in awe of your drawing and animating abilities. though you owe me some tissues for that video

I did a palette request on tumblr and Juniper requested Agneta!

how does her hair even work though
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #11477 on: March 20, 2017, 01:35:09 AM »
I did a palette request on tumblr and Juniper requested Agneta!

how does her hair even work though

Ooh, this looks so good! I really like that colour palette.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11478 on: March 20, 2017, 06:00:18 AM »
Feartheviolas, Luth Nightbreeze, Jhev thank you!

though you owe me some tissues for that video

mm? what do you mean?

also great colors!
Native:  :russia:
Can read:  :uk: / :usa:
Dream goal: :germany:

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Cosplaying, drawing bonfires, writing in ruSSSSian

Purple Wyrm

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #11479 on: March 20, 2017, 09:25:49 AM »
Oh wow! Amazing debuts from EOL and GeiYin both!  XoX
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11480 on: March 20, 2017, 10:15:37 AM »
Oh wow! Amazing debuts from EOL and GeiYin both!  XoX

It's not my debut in real x3
I already mentioned that i'm reading SSSS for more than two years, so I had some previous works already :)
But they're old, and I don't really like them now, cause of bad proportionality and other mistakes
Spoiler: show

My first one draw from the time when the official website was still is those colors

The one i've drawn  the same day when that page appeared, on 4 of june

And also the last one before i started to draw for the competition was in previous august

I hope, I draw better now,
at least I got inspired,
like fire in the heart (the bonfire that will never fade i hope)

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11481 on: March 20, 2017, 10:16:23 AM »
Jhev: Your Agneta looks lovely! They colours are very good and cool and so perfectly fit her character! She also looks ery cute. ^^ I don't know how her hair works, but I love it!

GeiYin: What do you mean, you don't know why you owe all of us tissues?! Have you seen the end of your vid?? ;D Which is awesome btw!!

Soo. Without further ado I'll gift you all with a silly crack-sketch which I did not even bother to clean up properly. ^^; Aliax, Urania_Baba and I were mourning the fact that we don't know any ballpits for grown-up humans and ofc the question arose what Lalli would do in a ballpit. Hiding ofc! If any of you know where one can find ballpits for grown-ups ...

[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

GeiYin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • A cosmonaut... someday
« Reply #11482 on: March 20, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »

GeiYin: What do you mean, you don't know why you owe all of us tissues?! Have you seen the end of your vid?? ;D Which is awesome btw!!

Oh! That kind of tissues, haha! Okay!
Sorry I'm not that good in english, and sometimes I can't translate correctly, I thought at first that I need to send my cosplay somewhere XD

So... em... i guess, it was not the last time i'll hear that, i think...

Aliax, Urania_Baba and I were mourning the fact that we don't know any ballpits for grown-up humans and ofc the question arose what Lalli would do in a ballpit. Hiding ofc! If any of you know where one can find ballpits for grown-ups ...

Hahaha, now I want to see everyone in the place like that (sure Sigrun would find a shooting gallery or paintball)
And Emil would probably play Hide-and-seek with Lalli, even if Lalli never agreed

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #11483 on: March 20, 2017, 10:44:31 AM »
If any of you know where one can find ballpits for grown-ups ...

Well, there is that solution. It would be two thirds white balls, one a third a combination of black, bright orange and very light blue balls. The outside of the pit would be painted to look like the Cat-Tank.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:31:05 AM by Grade E cat »
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #11484 on: March 20, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
also great colors!
Jhev: Your Agneta looks lovely! They colours are very good and cool and so perfectly fit her character! She also looks ery cute. ^^ I don't know how her hair works, but I love it!

Soo. Without further ado I'll gift you all with a silly crack-sketch which I did not even bother to clean up properly. ^^; Aliax, Urania_Baba and I were mourning the fact that we don't know any ballpits for grown-up humans and ofc the question arose what Lalli would do in a ballpit. Hiding ofc! If any of you know where one can find ballpits for grown-ups ...

Thank you all! I haven't even seen a ball pit for kids in a while, let alone one for adults. I remember always finding them somewhat terrifying when I was little. Of of those balls could just swallow me and I'd be stuck at the bottom of the pit forever... now I could probably just stand up.
Sorry I'm not that good in english, and sometimes I can't translate correctly, I thought at first that I need to send my cosplay somewhere XD

Hahaha, now I want to see everyone in the place like that (sure Sigrun would find a shooting gallery or paintball)
And Emil would probably play Hide-and-seek with Lalli, even if Lalli never agreed

*muffled screaming* All of these are so good, even the ones you don't like anymore.  :))
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #11485 on: March 20, 2017, 11:16:39 AM »
also great colors!

Thank you all! I haven't even seen a ball pit for kids in a while, let alone one for adults. I remember always finding them somewhat terrifying when I was little. Of of those balls could just swallow me and I'd be stuck at the bottom of the pit forever... now I could probably just stand up.

*muffled screaming* All of these are so good, even the ones you don't like anymore.  :))

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11486 on: March 20, 2017, 11:46:43 AM »

This is beautiful!!! I love it so much!!!!!!!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11487 on: March 20, 2017, 01:31:53 PM »
Smack my gob those are amazing, GeiYin!  Luth, I like the way you worked up the palette, it suits Agneta.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11488 on: March 20, 2017, 03:04:14 PM »
There have been so much awesome art here lately, achievement blankets to all of you!

I feel like there has been too long since I posted something (although no, it really hasn't), so have a small doodle I did today, inspired by the song "Killing me softly".

Alternative title is "Why Windy should doodle with a pencil first so she can erase stuff"
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11489 on: March 20, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
Talimee, I forgot to comment on your hidden Lalli - it made me smile to think of him lurking in there.  It is also a very Aliax-thing.
Windy, your latest is lovely, and the detailing on the door and just that light fixture puts enough atmosphere there to figure out where they are.  I am trying to figure out exactly what is going on the background, card playing? praying? Sigrun saying, "Tell me again how I'm supposed to thumb wrestle you without actually putting our thumbs out there?"
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior