Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484295 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11445 on: March 08, 2017, 10:52:42 AM »
I've been enjoying an archive binge on this site but now am finding a lot of older posts that have lost their pictures. There is an especially numerous loss to some spam about "FREE STUFF". The comments remain  describing the missing pics which makes the loss worse. I'm now reading in the 400's going from newest to oldest but I think the problem started in the 500's.

Especially in the art threads, the loss can be devastating. I think it's mostly just because the URLs to those images have moved since - I've been working on cataloguing this thread lately and have noticed a vast majority of images corrupted or unavailable.  It's quite annoying, but I don't think there's anything to do for it... :-\
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11446 on: March 08, 2017, 11:44:26 AM »
Some of the artwork can be found on the artists sites, at least you can find some of Sumeris lost links on her deviantart: http://deeprhapsody.deviantart.com

Coffee

• Low-effort hippie
« Reply #11447 on: March 08, 2017, 12:06:24 PM »
Everything looks so great here!!!  I really need to catch up on this thread when I have more time...
Fluent: :canada:
Sorta: :france:

:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #11448 on: March 08, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »
heiteru, Helia, wavewright62, cecetrash, thank you all! <3 I appreciate your comments so much, and also wavewright62, that made me laugh. (also "Your art style is goals tbh" aghhgh cece that's so sweet ;-;)

This is beautiful! Those eyes are just incredible.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #11449 on: March 08, 2017, 06:10:17 PM »
I was hesitating where to post this grumpy eurasian eagle owl - here or in the general art thread... but this is not just a random owl ;)

Can I just say. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  XoX
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11450 on: March 11, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »
Hey all! I hope this works:

Helia, Cecetrash, Abprallen, Johannabelle, Windfighter: Eeeee cool new arts! *throws appreciation sparkles at you* :sparkle:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #11451 on: March 11, 2017, 07:41:37 AM »
Wow! Just.......wow!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11452 on: March 11, 2017, 02:08:52 PM »
Wow! Just.......wow!

Thank you! Here's the finished drawing, plus Lalli as a bassist, from the same series. These are illustrations to Kiralys hipster band AU, which is highly recommended!

I made these drawings with pen over pencil while I was travelling, here are the whole uncolored linearts (under spoiler because the files are pretty large):
Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:16:41 AM by Unlos »

Róisín

« Reply #11453 on: March 11, 2017, 05:41:41 PM »
These are great. Coincidentally, while I was waiting for somebody yesterday, I was amusing myself by re-reading Kiraly's 'Before it was Cool'. Bassist Lalli is just how I pictured him, (love the Lynx tshirt), and is that Emil whom Sigrun is wrestling into submission? The flowing lines are beautifully done. Good work!

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11454 on: March 12, 2017, 03:37:35 AM »
These are great. Coincidentally, while I was waiting for somebody yesterday, I was amusing myself by re-reading Kiraly's 'Before it was Cool'. Bassist Lalli is just how I pictured him, (love the Lynx tshirt), and is that Emil whom Sigrun is wrestling into submission? The flowing lines are beautifully done. Good work!
Thank you! It is definitely Emil, because if I had drawn Mikkel it would be more along the lines of Sigrun (or Tuuri) climbing him to admire the view. Lines are easier with pen and paper, but the undo button makes me love the digital medium.  I haven't used the combination much, but think I want to try it more.

Róisín

« Reply #11455 on: March 12, 2017, 04:14:11 AM »
Hmmm.....pictures Sigrun and Tuuri each scaling one slope shoulder of Mount Mikkel, possibly with a view to placing the kitten atop his head as a victory flag...

cecetrash

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11456 on: March 12, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »
Unlos! Your Art is amazing! And that AU sounds like it's right up my alley (might draw it too if I have the time -v-) I love the poses!

And I drew an art! This time it's traditional because digital was getting boring, I also did a new art style! (just testing out some styles for something I'm gonna do ;))

It's Abprallen's Magical Girl Reynir! I love him so much tbh

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11457 on: March 12, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »
Unlos! Your Art is amazing! And that AU sounds like it's right up my alley (might draw it too if I have the time -v-) I love the poses!

And I drew an art! This time it's traditional because digital was getting boring, I also did a new art style! (just testing out some styles for something I'm gonna do ;))
Thank you! And magical girl Reynir is so pretty, with a cute expression and beautiful clean lines!

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
« Reply #11458 on: March 12, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »

I love it! <3 :sparkle:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #11459 on: March 13, 2017, 03:57:33 PM »
Unlos, those are beautiful!
cecetrash, magical girl reynir is awesome! ^_^

What little amount of emotional stability I have left has been demolished by this last chapter. ;-;
Spoiler: show

This next chapter will be the end of me.
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: