Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484079 times)

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • The Frenchiest of Fries
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11430 on: March 06, 2017, 09:02:56 AM »
Thank you Abprallen, heiteru, Johannabelle and Luth Nightbreeze!!!! I seriously appreciate the compliments ^v^
I've made another art tho (I'm making too many bleh) it was mostly just to practice drawing Sigrun in my art style

Kinda modern AU? idk -v-

No such thing as too many!
Looks amazing <3 ((Also, I watched the speedpaint for the Lalli and I realised that we use the same art programme omg))

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11431 on: March 06, 2017, 09:04:28 AM »
oh, are we doing shameless self-promotion now? *dumps her tumblr just because*

Also, you're not making too many art! It's good to see someone that's not me spamming this thread! (Also also your art is awesome so it doesn't matter that you spam us!)

AND! I fought for like almost 2 hours with an art today so I hooooope you'll like the result!

LOOK! Both hands and FACES! Am I awesome or what?! (okay, I'm not because those hands are fail and let's not even talk about the faces but I TRIED!)
It is inspired by the song Hörde änglarna viska ditt namn and that line next to Pastor A translates to "I heard the angels whisper your name". I kinda lost interest after the first angel though soooo we only got one angel whispering to her. But still :P

Windfighter, awesome arts, and nooo never be ashamed I am in awe of your imagination and your tenacity in keeping the thread alive through dry spells. Don't stop!
awww, thank you! You have no idea how much I needed that <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11432 on: March 06, 2017, 09:07:25 AM »
LOOK! Both hands and FACES! Am I awesome or what?! (okay, I'm not because those hands are fail and let's not even talk about the faces but I TRIED!)
It is inspired by the song Hörde änglarna viska ditt namn and that line next to Pastor A translates to "I heard the angels whisper your name". I kinda lost interest after the first angel though soooo we only got one angel whispering to her. But still :P

Don't sell yourself short, it's very good! <3

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11433 on: March 06, 2017, 02:45:51 PM »
Based on a conversation I had with a friend - Magical girl Reynir  :sparkle:

Spoiler: Process and copics used • show

I haven't drawn traditionally in a while so I've totally forgotten how to ink by hand, oh my god! I'd also forgotten how damn bleedy my red copic is, mrrr.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11434 on: March 06, 2017, 04:05:41 PM »
oh, are we doing shameless self-promotion now? *dumps her tumblr just because*

Also, you're not making too many art! It's good to see someone that's not me spamming this thread! (Also also your art is awesome so it doesn't matter that you spam us!)

AND! I fought for like almost 2 hours with an art today so I hooooope you'll like the result!

Your best one yet, I reckon.  I wonder if Trond likes cake - maybe angelfood cake, eh?

Abprallen, you're most welcome with new arts!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #11435 on: March 06, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
Thank you Abprallen, heiteru, Johannabelle and Luth Nightbreeze!!!! I seriously appreciate the compliments ^v^
I've made another art tho (I'm making too many bleh) it was mostly just to practice drawing Sigrun in my art style

Kinda modern AU? idk -v-

Ahhh, I really like this! That look is seriously so fitting for Sigrun. also how do you draw hands like that they're seriously amazing :D
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Hrollo

• Ranger
« Reply #11436 on: March 06, 2017, 08:44:33 PM »
Based on a conversation I had with a friend - Magical girl Reynir  :sparkle:

<3<3<3

5 stars, very huggable.
Fluent: :fr: :gb:
Some knowledge: :it:
Attempting to learn again: :de:
Passive familiarity: :es: :br: :ad: :ro:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #11437 on: March 07, 2017, 12:47:18 PM »
cecetrash, eee Sigrun in your style is so cute!
Windfighter, really nice! I like the detail you have in their faces. ^^
Abprallen, this is adorable. :D

Sooo I'm back with another art, Sigrun and Lalli this time. Perhaps they found a complication that needs to be taken care of? You can interpret the story however you like. :p
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11438 on: March 07, 2017, 01:58:57 PM »
Johannabelle, I'll never tire of repeating how much I love your art-style. *rainbow crying*

cecetrash

Your Sigrun is so cool!!!

Abprallen, holy macaroni, why does he look so amazing in the dress xD ?!
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11439 on: March 07, 2017, 04:39:17 PM »
So many wonderful new art - and new artists, yay!

cecetrash, I love your clear style!
Abprallen, what a lovely Emil and funny magical girl Reynir
Windy, the faces and hands are awesome!
Johannabelle, oooh, beautiful *_*

I was hesitating where to post this grumpy eurasian eagle owl - here or in the general art thread... but this is not just a random owl ;)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11440 on: March 07, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
cecetrash, eee Sigrun in your style is so cute!
Windfighter, really nice! I like the detail you have in their faces. ^^
Abprallen, this is adorable. :D

Sooo I'm back with another art, Sigrun and Lalli this time. Perhaps they found a complication that needs to be taken care of? You can interpret the story however you like. :p

Oh, this is evocative indeed.  That's...a lot of red ...tomato soup.  Yes, that would need explaining, because tomato soup is hard to come by in Y90.
I crack myself up.
Anyway, this is a really great scene!  The context is well-observed, complete with the footprints in the snow.

So many wonderful new art - and new artists, yay!

I was hesitating where to post this grumpy eurasian eagle owl - here or in the general art thread... but this is not just a random owl ;)

Where to post this owl?  Everywhere!  Those eyes...  that's a splendid bit of painting, that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:33:42 PM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #11441 on: March 07, 2017, 11:52:46 PM »
Helia, I don't understand how Reynir was not frightened of him, for he looks very formidable :))
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

cecetrash

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #11442 on: March 08, 2017, 02:51:42 AM »
Thank you Abprallen! Also I love the magic girl reynir! If you would allow it, I would love draw him in the future~ And it's very cool that we use the same program! Thank you for watching that video ^v^

Thank you Windfighter! And your art looks so cool! You're definitely on the right path to become a very talented individual, just keep practicing and you'll get better and better!

Thank you Luth Nightbreeze! I seriously appreciate all the support and drawing hands get really complicated if you don't know what style you want so it's best to work from your personal art style and go from there, experimenting is also key. Referencing is also really helpful and I do that a lot when drawing hands ^v^

Thank you Johannabelle! And oml, can I just say that your art style is amaZING! I love the colouring and just that way you draw expression and body movement!!! Your art style is goals tbh

Thank you heiteru! That gif is so adorable and your constant support has been noted and I just wanna say thank you so much! It helps me to keep moving on

Thank you Helia! Your grumpy owl art is amazing! Is it watercolour? Because you did an amazing job with the textures and I love it!

So many good arts this week, I am truly blessed -v-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:29:52 AM by cecetrash »

Abprallen

• Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11443 on: March 08, 2017, 06:22:58 AM »
Thank you Abprallen! Also I love the magic girl reynir! If you would allow it, I would love draw him in the future~ And it's very cool that we use the same program! Thank you for watching that video ^v^

Oh my goodness, please do! The world needs more magical girl Reynir :sparkle:
Was my pleasure! I love watching how others work.

midwestmutt

• Scout
« Reply #11444 on: March 08, 2017, 07:56:26 AM »
I've been enjoying an archive binge on this site but now am finding a lot of older posts that have lost their pictures. There is an especially numerous loss to some spam about "FREE STUFF". The comments remain  describing the missing pics which makes the loss worse. I'm now reading in the 400's going from newest to oldest but I think the problem started in the 500's.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:59:30 AM by midwestmutt »
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: