Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484215 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #11340 on: January 25, 2017, 02:53:50 AM »
Tango Mikkel and Tuuri is awesome, Unlos! And... Is Tuuri standing on Mikkel's foot there? xD
Thank you! She was standing on his foot until he hitched her an inch higher..
And thanks for sharing your art, your drawings give me so much joy!

Oemelmuff, eeee eeee! Nice drawing!! And your comics are great!!

Krisse, I'm glad you drew the magnus comic. It is sweet and funny. Sharing ideas is always a good thing.

And oh, all the kisses from everyone! So much love!

Wawewright, hehehehe. It's a delightful au. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 04:42:15 PM by Unlos »

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #11341 on: January 26, 2017, 06:19:54 AM »
I haven't been there for a while due to my work and exams, but I everything there is great!

Sc0ut, your Lalli and Ensi are really amazing!

Unlos, soo hot tango!

Krisse, I believe they really did it like that =)

And fiiinally! I found time for sharing my pics from Secret Santa!  ;D

Reynir

Lalli
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:07:15 AM by Olga Veresk »
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11342 on: January 26, 2017, 12:19:31 PM »
Ah, the kissing challenge is great! And so are cuddles. Antillanka, Oemelmuff, Kiraly, awesome contributions!
Sc0ut, I never cease to admire your Lalli drawings *_*
Windy, PickleChip cute art as always :)
Unlos, wavewright62, I think I've already liked/commented on the Silent Night exchange pieces, but these are gorgeous.
Krisse, this is the best explanation why they named their child after the cat :D
Olga, Lalli and Reynir looks so pretty and gentle

And I also wanted to share my Silent Night Exchange works:

The team is exploring an old IKEA store. I've even gone on a field trip (disguised as Christmas shopping) to a not yet abandoned IKEA for this ;)

And I couldn't resist drawing the Eurovision in Y90 :)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11343 on: January 26, 2017, 03:19:17 PM »
Olga, Thank you :) Your watercolors of Lalli and Emil are so beautiful, the one with Lalli especially creating a very nice vibe of a very cold day.
Helia, the Ikea trip with the crew is so very in character - I bet Lalli is scouting the shortest way to the restaurant, although that might be sadly abandoned too. And that chair in the middle? Yep, I had one since I was twelve. Ikea is responsible for most of the furniture in our home. And the eurovision - wow. It put such a big smile on my face when I saw it first, and it still does - that glamorous hairflip!

Poor Tuuri, who will need some powerful healing within a very few weeks. Do you remember princess Reypunzel? And Kiralys sweet AU where Tuuri is a knight? Well I do. This practically drew itself:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #11344 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:43 PM »
Olga, those are absolutely lovely. c:
Helia, your art is great as always! Ikea adventures are the best, haha.
Unlos, this is so pretty! Also sorta random, but I really like Reynir's face in this. ^^

I have drawn another thing! Emil and kitty this time, inspired by the recent pages.

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #11345 on: January 26, 2017, 11:27:52 PM »
I haven't been here in so long and there are too many amazing pictures to specify any, but you all are amazing and your art is absolutely lovely and just EEEEEEEE! <excited squealing> This is making me want to go out and draw, but also it's 11:27 at night and I have a test in 12 hours.
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11346 on: January 27, 2017, 12:48:02 AM »
Olga, those are absolutely lovely. c:
Helia, your art is great as always! Ikea adventures are the best, haha.
Unlos, this is so pretty! Also sorta random, but I really like Reynir's face in this. ^^

Thank you! And Eeeee Johannabelle art!! Beautiful! And little kitty, I love her vigilant expression.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11347 on: January 27, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »
Lovely arts - Olga, your portraits are always very lovely, and I find this full side-on look appealing (works well in the lights you made, too) when you do it.
Helia, I squeeeed when these first came out, and I'll happily squeeee again, I do love your watercolours.
Unlos, I should go back and find that story, if this picture is any indication.  Reynir's lovely fussing expression slays me.
Johannabelle, I really like the limited palette you've chosen for this, and the effective swirling of the smoke.  The leeetle detail of the flipped-up collar is bonus.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

frostykitty

« Reply #11348 on: January 27, 2017, 06:32:39 PM »
I've come with a contribution, but before that I must say
these arts are all great. I've been watching the thread silently, and I don't believe I've missed too many since I vanished.
But for more defined comments on more recent pieces; Johannabelle, Your style is so pretty! I love the way you drew the smoke and the shading.
Unlos, It's so pretty! You draw hair very well, as well as clothing, and shading, and anatomy, and- I'll stop now.
Helia, This is great. Sigrun and Mikkel would raid the kitchen section anything sharp or anything like a pot with no hole in the bottom, and Emil and the mirror!

And If I may post an art...

"Stupid useless thing,..."

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #11349 on: January 28, 2017, 01:02:42 PM »
I did an exercise in swearing today, and I hope the result gives someone at least a tiny chuckle:

Princess Trond! <3
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #11350 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:22 PM »
Wavewright, thank you! This is from an unwritten chapter of that AU, the present story ends while they are both still in the tower, if I remember correctly. But I needed Tuuri to be healed, and I've always liked this AU - the Disney addition was me being unable to help myself and just having to draw it. BUT I would like to read it too, sooo *looks sideways at Kiraly* (no pressure though!)

Frostykitty, aaahh thank you! And AAAAA the feels of your drawing!! It is precious.
Windfighter, Trond in a princess outfit is great! I think this one is actually showing your art progress very well. The texture of his wrap, and his pose and expression, are super neat!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #11351 on: January 28, 2017, 07:06:17 PM »
I have already said this elsewhere, but EEEEEEE I love that drawing so much, Unlos! Reynir's glowing hair is a thing of beauty. *looks sideways at you* Still thinking about that second chapter.

On the same subject, wavewright62 the fic is over here if you want to take a look at it. (Funnily enough, it was posted a year and a day before this most recent art by Unlos. That's a very fairy-tale amount of time right there, I approve!)

Olga, those watercolors are lovely! They are a gift to all of us in addition to your Secret Santa person. :))

And oooh, those arts inspired by the most recent pages get me right in the feelings! Beautiful work, Johannabelle and Frostykitty.

Hehehehe, Windfighter that Princess Trond is amazing! The perfect thing to cheer me up after a long day, and it's clear you put a lot of work into it!

Since I haven't gotten around to posting these here yet, I'm dropping off some of the art I did for the Silent Night exchange! I ended up filling two requests for people who only wanted art, plus I did an illustrated fic.

The crew takes some time out for hair care! Emil is attempting to bribe Lalli with a cookie (and it isn't working). Tuuri offered to re-braid Reynir's hair, but it's a lot more than she bargained for. And Sigrun got her hands on some scissors, which Mikkel does not appreciate.

Next up, Emil and Lalli cuddling while wearing sweaters! That was pretty much all the request called for, and...well, that was pretty much all the excuse I needed. :))

And last but not least, a couple of Ensi drawings I did for a fic, Field Notes From Finland.

The last one is Ensi with my interpretation of the author of the info pages, who is the other main character of the fic.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11352 on: January 29, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
I come bearing art as well - a little inspiration distracted me from vacuuming (heh).  This one also happens to be a SSSS-Girl Genius crossover (dunno why that's getting me going lately):

Yet another way Mikkel Madsen gets fired - he slipped jägerdraught into Admiral Olsen's ale!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 03:40:35 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #11353 on: January 29, 2017, 04:40:30 AM »
I come bearing art as well - a little inspiration distracted me from vacuuming (heh).  This one also happens to be a SSSS-Girl Genius crossover (dunno why that's getting me going lately):

Yet another way Mikkel Madsen gets fired - he slipped jägerdraught into Admiral Olsen's ale!

It took two weeks for anyone to notice the change.
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11354 on: January 29, 2017, 05:15:39 AM »
Ah, this Reypunzel scene is lovely, Unlos.
It's so nice to see Johannabelle's  beautiful Emil and Frostykitty's cute, sad Lalli - both with Kitty. Everbody needs a comfort kitten!
Windy, the first thing that came to my mind about princess Trond is... pink suits him :D
Kiraly, the Silent Night gifts are cute, and I really love the Esni drawings; they look like old woodcut prints.
wavewright62, I know little about Girl genius, but this still made me laugh. (and Grade E cat's comment is spot on :D )

Tuuri certainly needs comforting hugs...

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: